1. If you think someone deserves attention for their great work, shoot them a kudos here:
    Kudos Thread If they have done something really unique, consider recommending them for a medal here: Medal Nomination Form
  2. Hey Guest, would be great if you'd chip in here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  3. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.

Unbanned PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - Danielj15_

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Daniel, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Offline
    Daniel

Daniel Mapper People's Revolutionary Front Guest Unit - THOT

PR Nickname: Danielj15_
    PR CD Key Hash: 52d3921d43b5fdd1ac6442e054c231c4

Date: Mar 16, 2020
    Time: 9:30am
    Map: Shahadah

Reason: got warned then kicked for taunting abu by writing -abu i call wicca a retard or something on ts then i tell him to kys wen i load back into server then i get banned for hurting wiccas feelings

i have never seen anyone get kicked for taunting someone, people do it every day why have they never been kicked for it?

hunter (a senior admin btw) even wrote -abu 2 seconds before i did

where in the rules does it say you cannot taunt someone?

i understand a that i didn't need to msg wicca on ts and tell him to kys in-game but i got little grumpy that i got kicked for nothing while a senior admin did the same thing

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, Danielj15_. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration

2. Offline
    Wicca

Wicca Project Founder Head of PRTA Comms Dept. Head Community Dept. Head PR Lead Administrator Lead Tester Squad Lead Admin IRL Task Force Potato Regiment

IT Support Engineer
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Wicca111
    Hello Daniel,
    you are absolutely right that it's not normal to kick for taunting. This is a new policy I've enacted. It's an issue the entire community needs to deal with, including my own admins.

I informed Hunter that if he taunts someone again he will be demoted.

The objective is to reduce the toxicity in this community. I love banter, and I love seeing funny jokes and such in allchat. But there is now a line drawn, do not call out kills in all chat, do not taunt players on your own team, or the enemy team. Any question asked by new players or old should be answered with respect and with the objective to keep the community growing.

I have no illusion that people don't like each other in PR, and nothing pleases them more to see them on the enemy team and to call them out. Similarly, I know a lot of you are best friends and obviously enjoy the banter. We need to set an example for newcomers, we need to ensure this kind of behavior stops.

I am definitely not some sort of moral superiority, or in anyway know better than you or anyone else, I am just acting on feedback given to me by players who no longer play PR.

I also don't think it's an issue that you offend me in-game, or in general. That's a rule I'd like to see changed.

You will be un-banned.

1. Operations please unban Daniel as soon as possible.

We will discuss the admin-insulting rule, and I will push to remove it.

cassius23 likes this.
  3. Offline
    Daniel

cool dont kick me for a rule that doesn't even exist next time please
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 16, 2020, Original Post Date: Mar 16, 2020 ---
    i am not trying to get hunter demoted i was just saying it was bullshit

4. Offline
    Suchar

Suchar The Most Honorable Lead Mapper Operations PR Senior Administrator Mapper Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów Global Security Initiative

Realitymod Contributor
    Unbanned

Wicca and Daniel like this.
  5. Offline
    Wicca

Wicca Project Founder Head of PRTA Comms Dept. Head Community Dept. Head PR Lead Administrator Lead Tester Squad Lead Admin IRL Task Force Potato Regiment

IT Support Engineer
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Wicca111
  6. Offline
    EnderGod

EnderGod The Ticking Time bomb PR Guest Administrator Tester Global Security Initiative Poutine Platoon

Part-time teacher
    Remember I said control your anger Daniel?

BRZbruh likes this.
  7. Offline
    Daniel

who are you sorry?