1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Community Update August 2018. Read more here.

Banned: 1 Week PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - [CRC] Phenix123

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Phenix98, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Offline

NATO Potato

Discord:
    Phenix#1234
    PR:BF2 Name:
    phenix123
    PR Nickname: [CRC] Phenix123
    PR CD Key Hash: bc1639ba4b1b9e7e71a36ff2c892fffd

Date: Jul 11, 2018
    Time: 8:30pm
    Map: bijar canyons

Reason: Shooting a jet and Making a mess in base

i was playing as trans squad my heli crashed so i spawned on base and when i was waiting for my heli to spawn i saw bunch of people Trolling and TKS each other so i joined them and at That time the round about to end so i get on Apc and i start shooting randomly until i shoot a jet was landing in base i appolgie for that and that will not happend in the Future thats a Promisse if i do that again u can do what ever u want so Just a heads up from everyone in the admin team. Lead with the truth first. Most of everyone on the team is intelligent, calculating, and is aware of small details and thanks

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, [CRC] Phenix123. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration
    tobi-the-fraggel and mectus11 like this.
  2. Offline

PR:BF2 Senior Administrator

Inspect
    Hello Phenix98

Thank you for your ban appeal and sorry that this took some time. We had a discussion over this, and people are slow to respond during holidays.

You and I discussed this on Discord last week after you got removed from the server for shooting in main. You joined #report, and your story was that you did not shoot anything and didn't know why you were banned. As I started watching the tracker and asking from the players involved how did the situation go, your story kept changing. At one point it was your brother playing and you were in the bathroom, then it was your brother shooting at a jet but at the same time you didn't see him shooting at the jet. Basically really weird story that had a lot of inconsistencies in it.

Here's the battlerecorder for this thing. Basically you were trolling in main in various ways, and finally got banned for almost killing a landing friendly jet.

It's good that you know what you did wrong. I just want to make sure you understand this: If you make a mistake, admit you fault and be apologetic. Sometimes people make mistakes, that's completely normal. Don't go making up weird stories instead.

Initially it was supposed to be a temp ban (~3h), but with the discussion we've decided that week ban would suffice. So your week is now over, and you have been unbanned from the server.

From further on, don't shoot in main. Not a single shot. No excuses. No more stuff like this, okay?
    agus92, BubblyNinja and cassius23 like this.
  3. Offline

NATO Potato

Discord:
    Phenix#1234
    phenix123
    Thank u guys i really appreciate that i really deserve for what i did but from now on no trolling or somthing like that also i hope the admins have a solution to stop these kind of behaviour for all people and thanks again :smile: cheers