1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. PRTA - Real Life meetup event Read more...
  5. Contact! - End of Campaign. Read more here.

Server Issue PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - AryanGHM

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by AryanGHM, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    AryanGHM
    PR Nickname: AryanGHM
    PR CD Key Hash: 020ae48b0f4853202c67cf0b302e06ef

Date: Jul 1, 2019
    Time: 12:00am
    Map: I wasnt banned, please read notes

Reason: I wasnt banned, please read notes

Hey, I installed PR:BF2 recently I played some games and learnt basics anyways I wanted to join your server but I saw that your servers ping is 2500 I searched about it and I found out someone had the same problem and his problem was that his IP range was banned, I think I have the same problem I wanted to ask you to unban my IP range, cheers.
    IP hidden from public view by moderator
    ___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, AryanGHM. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2019
  2. Offline

PR:BF2 Senior Administrator

PR:BF2 Name:
    Bastiannn
    Hello AryanGHM,

We recently had a couple of players, including you, reporting that they cannot join our server due to the 2500 ping problem. It turns out that what all of you have in common is being from Iran, which as we know has some internet censorship issues, so the problem might be on your ISPs part, or on our host interacting with your ISP.
    Our system admins have looked into multiple things that might have something to do with this issue but they haven't been able to find anything on our part at this time.
    We will continue to look into this and communicate with you if anything arises, please let us know if anything changes in the meanwhile.
    As a side note it might be worthwhile to check RealityMod forums to search for other users who might have had this problem and maybe find a solution that works for you.