1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. PRTA - Real Life meetup event Read more...
  5. Contact! - End of Campaign. Read more here.

Invalid Appeal PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - AnotherClip

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Clippp, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Offline

PR Nickname: AnotherClip
    PR CD Key Hash: 61f092ae5748d2517bd4c3c7c62d6902

Date: Jun 16, 2019
    Time: 4:00pm
    Map: Operation Thunder

Reason: Not entirely sure, I think it may have been because i was squad leader but wasnt all too talkative

I was just playing with one of my friends so I made a squad and we began to flank around to where an enemy fob was marked. Eventually people started joining and my friend and I continued on our mission without them because we were already about a kilometer or two away from where they spawned in. My friend and I made it to the fob and got into a firefight with some of the enemies that were spawning in. I called out in squad chat where an enemy IFV was but was then promptly shredded by said IFV. Then I was banned. No warning from admins or at least I don't think there was. One theory that I have about my ban is that one squad leader called out to me over squad chat but I didn't see what squad it was so I just responded in squad leader chat with "who asked for squad 9". I never got a response so that squad leader may have thought I didn't have a mic and reported me. I just wanna play some pr with my boy and PRTA is one of the few servers that is ever populated so if I could get unbanned that would be great.

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, AnotherClip. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration
  2. Offline
    BubblyNinja BubblyNinja 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

Lead Moderator PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Media Team IRL Event Attendee Guest Unit - THOT

PR:BF2 Name:
    BubblyNinja
    You were only temp-banned as that is our standard procedure for players who we believe do not have a microphone or refuse to communicate. You will be able to join within two hours. I will remind our admin team to give more apparent and understandable warnings next time.
  3. Offline