1. If you think someone deserves attention for their great work, shoot them a kudos here:
    Kudos Thread If they have done something really unique, consider recommending them for a medal here: Medal Nomination Form
  2. Hey Guest, would be great if you'd chip in here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  3. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.

Unbanned PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - ANGLO

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Anglo, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Offline
    Anglo

Anglo

Student leach
    PR Nickname: ANGLO
    PR CD Key Hash: 165ad66899a11072348780998ceb2510

Date: Mar 6, 2020
    Time: 8:00pm
    Map: Burning Sands

Reason: Racist chat (I believe no exact reason was given)

The round just started I joined the APC squad, I said something that included the N word but it however wasn't directed at anyone or was meant to have any malice intent I was just making a joke. Someone in the squad (I assume an admin) casually threatened to ban me. I stopped and didn't say it again, however then a minute or two later I was banned. I heard in the background the assumed admin say that he wasn't the one that banned me, and the other squad members expressed their confusion as to why I was banned. (Ps apologies if the time and date are not exactly correct I've only just had the time to appeal and I didn't do it the day after in case it was a day ban)

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, ANGLO. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration

2. Offline
    Bastiannn

Bastiannn PR Senior Administrator PRTA Global Security Initiative

Hello Anglo,

You were banned for racism by one of our admins. Racism is not accepted at all no matter if its directed at someone or not or if you mean it or not, and should not be considered a joke. If you get told that you can get a ban for it, then its not a threat, its an advice to follow.
    You will be unbanned, stay away from trouble.

3. Offline
    Anglo

Anglo

Student leach
    Cheers understood will do