1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. PRTA - Real Life meetup event Read more...
  5. Contact! - End of Campaign. Read more here.

Invalid Appeal PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - Alpha07

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Alpha07, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Offline

Discord:
    CampingAWPn00b#9382
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Alpha07
    PR Nickname: Alpha07
    PR CD Key Hash: 76cb041567e2166ddc1beb2893915526

Date: Jun 8, 2019
    Time: 8:00am
    Map: Iron Ridge

Reason: Friendly fire (twice)

I entered this guy helicopter in hope to bring me at the front, but instead of making the transport, he was playing with the helicopter above the base (he was not in a trans squad, he was in the same squad as me). Cause of that, I couldn't arrive at the position I was ordered and was kicked out of the squad. I have told him twice in the helicopter on the mic, but nothing happened, he continued flying around like an idiot.
    He made his own trans squad after he was also kicked and locked it so that no one could join.
    So in conclusion, our entire team could not use the helicopter because of this player who could not fly the helicopter properly and was only fooling around instead of helping the teammates. For this reason, we could not mobilize properly.

I know that I should not kill him and I promise I will not do this again on any server.

Sorry again for the troubles I created on this server and I will respect the rules next time and report such individuals instead of teamkilling

....and sorry for my potato grammar

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, Alpha07. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration
  2. Offline
    Suchar Suchar The Most Honorable

Lead Mapper PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Mapper Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

Realitymod Contributor
    PR:BF2 Name:
    [R-CON]Suchar
    It was just a kick so the ban appeal is invalid.