1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. PRTA - Real Life meetup event Read more...
  5. Contact! - End of Campaign. Read more here.

Invalid Appeal PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - Alpha07

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Alpha07, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Offline

Discord:
    CampingAWPn00b#9382
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Alpha07
    PR Nickname: Alpha07
    PR CD Key Hash: 76cb041567e2166ddc1beb2893915526

Date: Jan 17, 2019
    Time: 8:00am
    Map: Operation Thunder Beta

Reason: I really dont know the reason

I played today for the first time since i was banned for teamkilling by mistake and in the first five minutes i was banned from the server without an attention or a reason. I just was depoyed by a heli and picked an sniper kit. I really dont know the reason, i havent done nothing unusual or shot anything.

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, Alpha07. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration
  2. Offline
    BubblyNinja BubblyNinja 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

Lead Moderator PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Media Team IRL Event Attendee Guest Unit - THOT

PR:BF2 Name:
    BubblyNinja
    Code (Text):
    1. [2019-01-17 19:04:28] !TEMPBAN        performed by ' |Hemulenssis|-' on ' Alpha07': All players require to have a working microphone
    You were temp-banned for not having a microphone or at least not responding to any warnings given to you by admins.