1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Contact! - The fifth Campaign Battle! Read more here.

Unbanned PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - Alpha07

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Alpha07, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Offline

Discord:
    CampingAWPn00b#9382
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Alpha07
    PR Nickname: Alpha07
    PR CD Key Hash: 76cb041567e2166ddc1beb2893915526

Date: Dec 28, 2018
    Time: 7:00pm
    Map: Hades Peak

Reason: I dont know the reason, i think by mistake i killed a teammate or i tried to enter in an apc

I am very new at this game, i installed it yesterday and i really dont know how to play. I was playing on Hades Peak (i think) and suddenly i was banned. I am sorry if i killed by mistake a teammate or if i was doing something forbidden (I did not know the rules). I dont know if i have a permanent or a temporary bann.

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, Alpha07. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration
  2. Offline

PR:BF2 Administrator RIF - Grunt Foxtrot Donor

Buttermilch25
    Hello Alpha07,
    I was the Admin who banned you. You shot a friendly Transport-Helo in main with an stationary AA-emplacement.

[​IMG]
    By doing that you broke the following rule:
    3.6 Do not intentionally disrupt gameplay in any way (teamkilling, smoking main etc.)

Please make yourself familiar with our ruleset, before you join the project reality server. You can find them here in this link:
    https://prteamwork.com/rules/prbf2/

The admin team will discuss your Ban Appael and you will receive an answer in a short period of time in this thread.
    witek3193 and agus92 like this.
  3. Offline

Discord:
    CampingAWPn00b#9382
    Alpha07
    Can I please have an answer about this ban appeal, i really want to play at the one life event today and i have no clue if i can play or not (sorry for my bad english). I am sorry for what i have done (it was by mistake). I know the rules and the game mechanics now better.
    PLEASE GIVE ME AN ANSWER
  4. Offline
    Arnoldio Arnoldio Noot noot!

Events PRTA Donor

Arnoldio
    Yeah, no. OneLife is for people that don't do "mistakes" like this. Keep playing on MC for a couple of months and then we can add you.
    Rooky_Ghost and agus92 like this.
  5. Offline

Resident Moderator 9ª Compañía de Infantería

Sgto|agus92
    To be honest, if you're relatively new it's best if you don't play One Life events yet. Keep improving, and when you stop dying frequently and stop making friendly fire mistakes, you'll be ready.

Keep in mind that those kind of mistakes really hurt the team in a one life event.
  6. Offline

Discord:
    CampingAWPn00b#9382
    Alpha07
    ok i understand this (i wont participate at this event), but what about my bann? Its a permanent or a temporary bann?
    I realy want to know how long am I banned from this server!
  7. Offline

Resident Moderator 9ª Compañía de Infantería

Sgto|agus92
    It takes from a couple of days to 2 weeks (the maximum allowed) for admins to reply. Just be patient, it's probably taking longer than usual because it's Christmas.

However (note: this is just a prediction without any value), you're probably gonna get banned for a couple of weeks or so.
    Alpha07 likes this.
  8. Offline

PR:BF2 Lead Administrator BGB - Officer

Filamu
    Since you are new, we can unban you. You will be unbanned after next server restart. Read our rules, and behave on the server from now on.
    Dont fire at things you shouldn't kill.

1. Sysadmin Unban.
    Alpha07 and agus92 like this.