1. Contact! - Sign ups open now! Read more here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PRTA Presents: Contact! A Project Reality Tournament. Read more here.
  3. We are temporarily shutting off our North American server. It will be ready for 1.6, will you?
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Forum update. Read more here.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Happy 9th birthday PRTA! Read more here.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Hey Guest, would be great if you'd chip in here. All support is greatly appreciated!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
    Dismiss Notice

Banned: Hacker PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - Ahmed2017.

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by ahmed2017, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Offline
    ahmed2017

ahmed2017

PR Nickname: Ahmed2017.
    PR CD Key Hash: bf2f5334347dbe56861f3416389e343e

Date: Jul 31, 2019
    Time: 8:00am
    Map:

Reason: I don't know

I played with Rules And do not destroyed any LAW in your Server

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, Ahmed2017.. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration

hairyballs likes this.
  2. Offline
    ahmed2017

ahmed2017

I can't explain for all man i have not cheating in the last laptop becuae some man create bad video shows my carful game that is cheating but now i am in the new laptop with new account no man can ban me ( if he follow the rules )
    Thank's for all
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 1, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 1, 2019 ---

hairyballs likes this.
  3. Offline
    Suchar

Suchar The Most Honorable Lead Mapper Operations PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Mapper Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

Realitymod Contributor
    [​IMG]

4. Offline
    ahmed2017

ahmed2017

Have man can help me ?
    I got ban becuase them think i am cheater and i am not but i can't proof becuase some man created video shows that i am cheater by his mind and it is not right only he take all moment i aiming to the enemy behind the wall without take the moments of before it that shows i seen it and shooted it next he record my aiming to behind wall
    How i can fix this bad matter ?
    and if he think i am cheater in the 1.5 year ago with other account with other laptop with other use r that give him apability to ban me with that all changes ?
    I am not same person that played in the last year now i know what i should to do and that cheater now i do not using it that while i do not used it but if he said i used it that not give his to ban me after all that
    Right ?
    I added all this to explain for admins my ban appeals
    Thank's another time

hairyballs likes this.
  5. Offline
    Bastiannn

Bastiannn

6. Offline
    ahmed2017

ahmed2017

Firts the video no meaning anything only he shows my carful playing
    All moments that shows in the video have before moments that i seen enemys and next i aiming on it but he croped it and took only that moments i aiming behind the wall and that is realy lye
    For example first one in the video shows that some smoke it is appear and i aiming neer it and all man doing it so in the same where i aiming on all place about smoke and see fob so it is naturity to aiming in that place but if was realy 1 enemy behind that wall that do not means i am useing cheat
    Go to second one he croped that i am seen the enemy and shooted him after that enemy went to medic but the lye is in that crop wich only shows i aiming to the roof .
    I think that video if admins can seen it with good mind not was agree for it
    Anyway i can't replay all man he said me that i am hacker in all time the man saying that and i can give you for any players doing my work but no man say that cheaters becuase that is clear all man in the carful playing doing that he aiming for any wall and any place
    Have 1 more thing .Who can believe a person who insults me so dirty ?
    You know 100% that man is lyeing
    So i am in the third time say for you please unban me becuase i am not cheater and not using any hacking after all this 1.5 years ago you baned me unjustly and i am can't explain all my doing
    If i have any mistak in words So sorry and it is not meaned
    Thank's
    Screenshot_20190801-171359.jpg Screenshot_20190801-171359.jpg

hairyballs likes this.
  7. Offline
    mectus11

mectus11 AREA 94 Guest Unit - GC

"Suck my dick you're so dumb"

[​IMG]

8. Offline
    WeedT0aster

WeedT0aster The APC is pounding the FOB Senior Tester PR:BF2 Administrator Guest Unit - THOT

Environmental sciences and biology 5th unit
    [​IMG]

9. Offline
    Bastiannn

Bastiannn

1:53
    Even if you saw/shot that player who is patching, you are just looking at him through the wall while not looking anywhere else at all (2 windows, 1 balcony) outside of scoping out before resuming to look at him through the wall, and then when he moves to the other room which you also can't see you are tracking his position.
    5:13
    You see those 2 guys, you realise they are not around the corner but behind 2 buildings. You can't even claim you were 'checking your corners' as you are aiming through the corner of that building, not just looking near the corner in case someone comes in.
    You then push up as they seemingly are going away, but then by the time you reach the corner they have changed their path, they are not going away now, instead they are coming closer and have entered that building you are looking through. You then track them through the building as they are moving.
    6:22
    Video doesn't offer context, so lets say you know the guy is there because he was peeking. You are trying to shoot him accurately through the wall (bullet is a bit stray due to deviation prolly) and you're not aiming/shooting towards the zone he would appear if he was to peek. You can't claim he just ran in there and you just quickly flicked because the movement of the IDF soldier shows thats not true or in sync.
    6:33
    Accurately looking at him through the wall. No, you were not pre aiming to check around the corner for a peek, you just unscope after he dies.
    9:25
    Guy right side under the T-shape. You can argue that you saw him running in, and thats a big if, afterwards you aim at him accurately through the wall showing, tracking then killing him. He also could've kept running from right to left.
    11:13
    Even though Glory's tracking is shit it can be seen how you are tracking the guy on the stairs, which goes rooftop on the right side, then you kepe tracking him when he goes opposite way to the left side.

This, and the other times when you are shooting people through smoke, tracking through buildings and pre aiming but since the vid isn't that great I left those out.

10. Offline
    ahmed2017

ahmed2017

0:38

At the beginning of the video Ahmed 2017 see smoke and then see a person on the side of smoke and yet the person immediately looks at him and hit him What the matter was he also was like me? So why not say he uses cheating

Then he interrupts the video and does not show us how Ahmed 2017 wants to snip that person and as usual every person is aiming by the wall until he sees the enemy but here it is different so they believe it is cheating
    1:16
    Here Ahmed 2017 wants to find the enemy. He is aiming and waiting for someone to come out of the fob to kill him but again people think Ahmed 2017 is cheating

1:40

Then see how he deceives the viewer when he cuts that part that I saw the enemy coming out of the fob and then followed him until I found him and he wants to say that I use cheating (subhan allah)

2- 3

Even though I saw him enter the room and shoot him and I actually look at the window on the right at 2:28 and you can see the enemy how to handle himself and then when the person moves to the other window I can actually see him moving and you can see how I focused on that but I do not really know why this person does with me?

3:08- 3:57

In this scene I've been aiming on the road and saw that person as he passes and then i move to a safe place and again I aiming for the same place but this person wants to tell me again it's cheating

4-5

That enemy had come out of the fob shortly before that moment and had come back then this place had FOB so I originally was aiming at it and I had seen them how to get out of it and despite all this I had been aiming for all the adjacent wall. Why is it just when the aiming is on someone who is cutting the moment ?

I still remember how many people came out of the FOB. They were so much that I became one of them while the other saw me and knew where I was.

5- 6

This is nonsense. I do not know whether these children are fooled by these moments. Is it conceivable that someone is aiming at any place and you come close to that wall behind 3 walls and then tell me it is cheat?

I know very well that if there were anyone in that area and not behind the wall, you would say yes, he sees the enemy directly becuase he is cheater ( So subhan allah )

6:02 - 6:22

Look carefully I saw his head and then went down so he could not see me, but he crawled. Did he see me is behind the wall? So I've already seen him so I know it's over the building

6:22- 6:32

This is also one of the stupidest scenes because I saw him and shot him and if I did not see him, why did the enemy hide and to be more sure I fired the bullet and I am in a state of movement so did not hurt the enemy and went behind the wall and I do not think there is any player did not do this

6:32- 6:49

I was hearing their fire and I knew there was an enemy in the area. I was aiming a little bit so that the enemy would not kill me and that too was doing every person while I was carrying a sniper and should be

6:52- 7:16

I wonder if there is a sane who plays PR and does not aim for this? I saw the enemy from the first window as he moved to the second window and then did I aim on a dead enemy? If I did not do this, I would have seen him from the window and killed him and never meant that I used cheater but crushed the fraudsters

7:28-7:43

It is really shameful that a person believes all this nonsense. Is it reasonable to be a sniper, but it is forbidden for you to aim at people who are far away from you even though the war smoke rises from that place ?

7:44-8:08

In fact, I see many enemies coming from that area and the smoke is escalating so I am aiming for the whole region and not just for one place. Is it reasonable that the whole region is enemies, even if we assume there are enemies behind the walls and I have aimed for those walls? Is it reasonable to say that I use cheating?

For the person at the end of the scene, I do not know whether the enemy sniper shot was killed or whether there was another friend who was throwing it at me. That does not mean I use cheating

8:08- 11:50

All these scenes I saw the enemy and my husband was just a lot of focus and I was just seeing someone killed him directly and add to that my team was active and I was asking them about the place of enemies and I remember so when one of the brothers in the squad told me I saw 3 people and killed one of them was meant to those who were inside the building about Accurate 11:30

As for the man standing behind the smoke, I do not really know whether I killed him or someone else and I do not remember what happened. It was almost a year and a half ago.

( 10:14 ) And that scene I saw someone entering there so I wanted to know the place I was going left to inspect him and found his foot and shot him

It's really crazy matter. when I aim at the enemy. I say I use cheating but when you do not have the enemy go behind the wall hundreds of meters to say he can see behind the wall .
    How can we play ?

12:16

I saw the FOB. What is it? Can I be careful not to be a sniper?

12:30- End

It's very shameful. I aim on an area and he goes to look for enemies in that vast area and says I use cheating

In the end I can only say (حسبي الله ونعم الوكيل ) to this person first and then to those who believe that video, although there is no scene that proves that I use fraud

I am sorry to be too late, but I would like to make it as clear as possible and you have the choice

Thank's for all man like the truth

hairyballs likes this.
  11. Offline
    Bastiannn

Bastiannn

Hello ahmed2017,

After we have taken everything in consideration your ban appeal is denied and you remain banned for cheating.

BubblyNinja and Suchar like this.