1. Contact! - Sign ups open now! Read more here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PRTA Presents: Contact! A Project Reality Tournament. Read more here.
  3. We are temporarily shutting off our North American server. It will be ready for 1.6, will you?
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Forum update. Read more here.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Happy 9th birthday PRTA! Read more here.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Hey Guest, would be great if you'd chip in here. All support is greatly appreciated!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
    Dismiss Notice

Unbanned PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - Absolution47

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Absolution47, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Offline
    Absolution47

Absolution47

PR Nickname: Absolution47
    PR CD Key Hash: 606d6c876a8e6ceb9ff8c521df389e30

Date: Aug 12, 2019
    Time: 12:00pm
    Map: Black Gold

Reason: Using a FOB that glitches the player through a wall, allowing them to shoot other players without fear of reprisal.

The FOB was not built by me, and there were at minimum 16 other players in the exploit as well at the time. Once the green text notification appeared telling players to leave the exploit, I did so, and did not return to it for the remainder of the round. Others remained in the exploit. I was likely targeted for the ban due to the fact I obtained a high amount of kills from the glitch. In the next round, I along with the others, were warned of the ban by the administrator and we were told to make appeals to allow us to return to the server. I do not have a history of behavior problems, (besides that time I was in jail for lewd behavior with a couple of farm animals and that other time I got caught selling crystal meth out of the back of my van) and solemnly swear to never stray from the path of righteousness again. Whatever your decision, I respect it.

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, Absolution47. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration

Rooky_Ghost, Smek and LiPOTO like this.
  2. Offline
    Rooky_Ghost

Rooky_Ghost Bishop of Niceness Poutine Platoon

Freeloader.
    I knew this was coming, there was a shitton of people just sitting there farming kills. He and I were part of Hollywood's CAS squad, and he was a sniper for most of the time.
    You can see here he was one of the only few to come out of that damned FOB: upload_2019-8-15_2-50-26.png
    and many of his kills are defensible, such as this one:
    upload_2019-8-15_2-53-41.png
    the soldier being killed was in the top of the mountain, and that part wasn't really visible from the inside of the mountain, but rather from the caves. upload_2019-8-15_2-55-48.png
    also relevant is this screenshot here: upload_2019-8-15_2-57-8.png
    where he kills an enemy MG, again, on the top of the mountain.
    This other kill upload_2019-8-15_2-59-31.png
    he's not even within the glitchy area, but on the outside of the tunnel.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 15, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 15, 2019 ---
    Even if most of this man's kills occured in the general vicinity of the tunnels, most of them are legit, and the 4 that are directly attributable to the glitch are within a very short timespan, which can be assumed to be the result of seeing a lot of enemies really close after spawning, which can be quite spoopy, even if PR isn't a spoopy game.
    A high K/D in a context of glitching shouldn't be reason enough to bean old players. After all, admins have reversed their decisions of banning people for pending investigations just because they had a K on their names...

Absolution47, mectus11 and Smek like this.
  3. Offline
    witek3193

witek3193 PR:BF2 Administrator IRL Event Attendee

You still have some crystal meth bro?

Lorfah, Rooky_Ghost and Absolution47 like this.
  4. Offline
    Smek

Smek

Witek is keen on some proper pervitin, the czech stuff in poland just doesnt make the cut anymore

Rooky_Ghost, Suchar and Absolution47 like this.
  5. Offline
    witek3193

witek3193 PR:BF2 Administrator IRL Event Attendee

4MMC still works fine for me, but yeah I want to check Pervitin original recipe :biggrin:

Absolution47 likes this.
  6. Offline
    Rooky_Ghost

Rooky_Ghost Bishop of Niceness Poutine Platoon

Freeloader.
    We talking bout women, right?

Absolution47 likes this.
  7. Offline
    BubblyNinja

BubblyNinja 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚 Lead Moderator PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Media Team IRL Event Attendee Guest Unit - THOT

Hello Absolution47,

Apologies for the late response. It appears you are well aware of the issue. We would have excused you if you spawned into the glitched fob and left via admin report or suicide button however you stayed. You then proceeded to rack up kills from this unadvantageous position. You were not the only player who did that and was banned. Keep in mind we rank glitching alongside cheating as per rule 3.1:
    as it not only is it game-breaking but also ruins the experience of players on the other team. However, as you do show remorse and swear to us that you will not commit any similar actions again, we will unban you.

Regards,
    PRTA Admin Team

Camel, LiPOTO, Smek and 2 others like this.