1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Unbanned PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - _CodeName

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by _CodeName, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Offline

PR Nickname: _CodeName
    PR CD Key Hash: 73155247ad239100c19fbf5033cdafcf

Date: Nov 30, 2018
    Time: 2:00am
    Map: Do not remember

Reason: Probably driving a vehicle without a proper kit.

I was in our main base and there was no transportation available, I jumped into a vehicle and tried to get to rest of the squad. I couldn't see anything from the vehicle so I figured that I don't have the proper kit for driving the vehicle and I used the map to navigate. After I died in the vehicle, I was kicked and banned.
    I'm new to this game, so I don't know all the rules and also how to play. I was just trying to learn.
    I hope you consider my ban appeal.
    Thanks

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, _CodeName. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration
  2. Offline

PR:BF2 Administrator

PR:BF2 Name:
    BluFFeR_UK
    Hi Codename

I banned you mainly for you to come to the forums and have a discussion about the server rules.

First off you didn't get banned for using the wrong kit.
    On most servers in PR it is a requirement to be in the right squad to use any asset,by asset I mean tank,apc,heli,jet etc etc.
    Now you got reported for stealing an APC which belongs to the APC squad at that time.
    You also soloed the APC out of main which is also against the server rules so if you were actually in the apc squad you need vehicals to be properly manned before using them.
    You have also been temp banned in the past for not having a working mic, again it is a requirement on the server to have one.
    The server has also kicked you for trying to make squads before the start clock had reached the 2 min mark.

So to sum up please go here-https://prteamwork.com/rules/ and have a good read.
    All PR servers have their own rule sets and they all vary in their certain ways,before joining the servers in PR please make a habit of going to the servers website and take 5 mins having a read.

Now you are here and we can have a chat I'm quite happy to unban you,as long as you agree to read and adhere to the servers rules in future.

I'll leave it with the system admin.

Regards

Bluff
    Terrry, SucharMistrz, filamu and 3 others like this.
  3. Offline

Hi Bluff

First, good to know the real reason for getting banned from the server. I was mistaken. My bad.

As for having a discussion about the server rules, I must say I had read them before I joined the server for the second time. As you may understand, the rules are too many and a little hard to remember when you are just a newbie. For instance, I recalled the rule about creating squads after I got kicked for making a squad before its time. On first days of playing this game I had a mic but due to lack of experience I didn't know how to use it.

I do admit that I have broken many rules and I apologize for that and I assure you none of them were intentional and of course I agree to adhere to server rules. My past behavior was not a result of disrespect for the rules, but lack of experience as I'm new to this game.

Regards
    cassius23, agus92, Danielj15 and 4 others like this.
  4. Offline

PR:BF2 Administrator

PR:BF2 Name:
    BluFFeR_UK
    And that's the reason I have no problem with you being unbanned.

If anything it has brought your attention to the forums and maybe a little more time to have another glance at the servers rules.
    Just for your info most of the PR servers at the moment run a similar rule set with tweaks here and there. Learn one set you will be pretty much set with the rest give or take one or two.
    agus92 likes this.
  5. Offline

Thanks. I really appreciate it :smile: