1. If you think someone deserves attention for their great work, shoot them a kudos here:
    Kudos Thread If they have done something really unique, consider recommending them for a medal here: Medal Nomination Form
  2. Hey Guest, would be great if you'd chip in here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  3. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.

Closed PR:BF2 Admin Report - Wicca

Discussion in 'Player, Admin and Server Reports' started by Daniel, May 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline
    Daniel

Daniel Guest Unit - THOT

PR Nickname: Danielj15
    :
    Reported PR Admin Nickname: Wicca

Description of the Issue: so i join the top channel of prta teamspeak as a bunch of underscores cause y not not hurting anyone its nothing rude wicca then kicks me from the server i join back to a different channel cause obviously wicca doesn't want me in that channel he then kicks me 3-4 times again i msg him asking why i am getting kicked he perma bans me for 1 hour for msging him

Date: May 12, 2020
    Time: 9:30pm
    Map: ts

Involved Players: wiccac

Evidence:

he has also banned for trolling because of this i dont see how i was trolling i wasnt hurting anyone or breaking any of the ts rules

please read on the definition of trolling as what i was doing was not :
    Trolling – (verb), as it relates to internet, is the deliberate act, (by a Troll – noun or adjective), of making random unsolicited and/or controversial comments on various internet forums with the intent to provoke an emotional knee jerk reaction from unsuspecting readers to engage in a fight or argument

___

Thank you for submitting this Admin Report against Wicca, Danielj15. This Issue will be discussed by all Senior Admins and the Management. Results will be given as soon as possible. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you.

- PRTA PR Administration

2. Offline
    Temur

Temur usitumbe mashua - hakuna matata Foxtrot

Teacher
    play stupid games win stupid prizes

agus92 and Yrzn like this.
  3. Offline
    Wicca

Wicca Project Founder Games Dept. Head Events Dept. Head Comms Dept. Head Community Dept. Head Head of PRTA PR Lead Administrator Squad Lead Admin IRL Task Force Potato Regiment

IT Support Engineer
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Wicca111
    Last Daniel drama in PRTA.

Closed, wrong form.

Suchar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.