1. If you think someone deserves attention for their great work, shoot them a kudos here:
    Kudos Thread If they have done something really unique, consider recommending them for a medal here: Medal Nomination Form
  2. Hey Guest, would be great if you'd chip in here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  3. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.

Denied PR:BF2 Admin Report - Whoever kick me in marlin map.

Discussion in 'Player, Admin and Server Reports' started by deadinside__16_, May 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline
    deadinside__16_

deadinside__16_

PR Nickname: deadinside16
    :
    Reported PR Admin Nickname: Whoever kick me in marlin map.

Description of the Issue: Literally i make the squad and 3 mins later a squad member was telling me to speak less... ?????????????? i mean if he dont like he just can leave right? i decide to let it fluid then i set 2 fobs such i think they were pretty usefulls then when we finish the second fob i was bout to push and this guy (the same that ask me to shut up) pick a truck and was driving it away, then i kick him and he rejoin, then i keep kicking him and he keep joining right? then i use the magic !r command and the wonderfull admin decide to warn me for spam, but while he warn ME the single guy was driving away whit the trans truck, while all this is happening he keep rejoining and i keep kicking him, then i use the magic report again !r and the 100 IQ admin kick me lol.. so worst decission from that admin, he should read my report.. i dont care if he drove the truck away but at least the admin could warn him for stop spaming the join squad button when i already kick him like 8 times. seems like the admins get mad since i join when i ask the question bout what happened whit seems an old member, cuz literally i press enter to send that question in all chat and 1 sec later i get warning lol, i aint got problems whit the admin team.. but that was tottaly unfair.

Date: May 3, 2020
    Time: 10:30am
    Map: MARLIN

Involved Players: the guy trolling was wezzemocks or something like that

Evidence:
    holy trakker

Stop taking wrong decissions against me.

___

Thank you for submitting this Admin Report against Whoever kick me in marlin map., deadinside16. This Issue will be discussed by all Senior Admins and the Management. Results will be given as soon as possible. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you.

- PRTA PR Administration

2. Offline
    DusanYU

DusanYU حزب البعث العربي الاشتراكي في العراق PR Resident Administrator IRL Event Attendee Guest Unit - POV

WMDs
    PR:BF2 Name:
    DusanYUgoslavia
    You started spamming, I warned you, you continued, you got kicked.

You use the !r function with a wall of text in allchat. I told you that !r function works in squad to.

Is it that hard to make a normal thread with sentences and a start and an end and paragraphs? Wast majority of people will not read your post nor will be interested.

Your server behavior is really bad and admins will not cut you slack at all. You are a drama whore that comes to every server and creates issues out of nothing, if I was you I would go and look myself in the mirror. You have been banned multiple times and you are not improving your erratic behavior.

You call players retard and you think I will believe you with your behavior? Your time is running out in our community and servers.

[15:51:56 GLOBAL] .50|LT Deadinside16: !r mezzokoko trolling i kick him and he start joining hes not even obeyng pls ??
    [15:52:06 KILL] [GDW] graf_zer0 [frrif_famasscope] Wowo_nl
    [15:52:10 GLOBAL] [POV] DusanYUgoslavia: r command works in squad too
    [15:52:13 TEAM 1] nevermored: OMMANDERh5 1 guy
    [15:52:19 GLOBAL] .50|LT Deadinside16: i wanna everyone look at this retards
    [15:52:19 KILL] Utd| _Rogue_Assassin_ [mecrif_g3zpointugl] John_Baud
    [15:52:23 GLOBAL] .50|LT Deadinside16: hes not obeing
    [15:52:25 KILL] Utd| _Rogue_Assassin_ [mecrif_g3zpointugl] masapl
    [15:52:27 GLOBAL] .50|LT Deadinside16: hes telling me to shut up
    [15:52:27 KILL] Kimishzz [mecrif_g3ugl] Pr0haska
    [15:52:27 GLOBAL] mezzokoko: im not even trolling lol, im jsut telling you your mic has alot of backgrund noise
    [15:52:27 GLOBAL] [POV] DusanYUgoslavia: dont spam allchat
    [15:52:30 GLOBAL] .50|LT Deadinside16: in my fucking squad
    [15:52:32 GLOBAL] [POV] DusanYUgoslavia: use rcommand
    [15:52:34 GLOBAL] .50|LT Deadinside16: N LEFT

[15:53:15 GLOBAL] .50|LT Deadinside16: (Idk why there is text missing here)
    [15:53:17 KILL] basevski [frrif_hk417deployed] TIM Timoche
    [15:53:21 T1 SQUAD 1] [POV] DusanYUgoslavia: !k dead spam

Edit:

[16:01:18 GLOBAL] O121 Vizn.: !rip Deadinside16 harrassing me
    [16:01:39 TEAM 2] O121 Vizn.: !r Deadinside16 harrassing and trolling

Your behavior is not trowing any new players to stay and play this game.

3. Offline
    deadinside__16_

deadinside__16_

lol harrassing me omg. so if i join a squad and the squad leader has a lot of background noice i just wont obey him right? i will walk around and if he kick me ill join back till annoyng him isnt? even if he report me i will just keep chilling because he has background noices? whats the deal with use the !r in all chat? if u dont answer it in all chat, do u want me to think that u will answer it in squad chat? mmm

drama whore sure bro, i just came to have fun and got to deal whit retards like this guy that i report to finally get kick myself, that sucks tho and i dont know what r u telling bout joining youre server and making drama and shit literally i play like 3 times in prta since update release, nothing personal just having fun in other servers because when i came here shits like this happens btw i wanna keep playing id behave better if u worry more bout reports.

and that guy that says "harrassing me" i let em play on my squad and he literally told me "chill out dude this is not real ww2" then i kick him and another guy talking shit

4. Offline
    GLORYWINGS

GLORYWINGS ''GLORYWINGS'' Guest Unit - POV

whats wrong with this dude?

5. Offline
    3ti65

3ti65 Guest Unit - Utd

3ti65
    too much coke in the prenatal phase of life

BRZbruh and witek3193 like this.
  6. Offline
    DusanYU

DusanYU حزب البعث العربي الاشتراكي في العراق PR Resident Administrator IRL Event Attendee Guest Unit - POV

WMDs
    DusanYUgoslavia
    You call people retards and you cant write a proper sentance. And you think somebody is gonna take you serious.

I see you learnt paragraphs, good for you. Keep it up, maybe one day you will learn to behave in game.

gregjlanders, ALADE3N and GLORYWINGS like this.
  7. Offline
    BigSexy

BigSexy χειρουργίᾱ̆ PR Guest Administrator Guest Unit - CMEN

Hello @deadinside__16_ ,

On behalf of the admin team, I would like to thank you for filing this report. As we are always striving to become a better version of ourselves, reports like these help us discover new ways to improve. However, after thoughtful evaluation of the evidences presented above, we have reached a unanimous verdict to deny this report.

In the days of COVID-19, I wish you and your loved ones good health.

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.