1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. PRTA - Real Life meetup event Read more...
  5. Contact! - End of Campaign. Read more here.

Admin Report PR:BF2 Admin Report - WeedTOaster1

Discussion in 'Player, Admin and Server Reports' started by LiPOTO, Aug 13, 2019 at 21:11.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline
    LiPOTO LiPOTO You're a griefer, Harry.

PR:BF2 Seeder Seamen

Discord:
    LiPOTO#3329
    PR:BF2 Name:
    LiPOTO
    PR Nickname: LiPOTO
    PR CD Key Hash: b79f1de2963c8db7aec9f338848f904a
    Reported PR Admin Nickname: WeedTOaster1

Description of the Issue: Rules broken:
    First he spent about 5 minutes afk in a logi. (3:43-3:38 on the tracker) Then, after idling some more, he drove it to the edge of the map (3:28), and after that he proceeded to use the logi for transport, driving it straight into enemy DOD at 3:25. No intentions to build a fob, he was part of a freekit squad at the time and just left the logi where it stood.

After reporting him for it, he got out and said something along the lines of "nice try"(I can only assume since he saw my report) , when I tried to talk to him and ask him what he was doing in local, he told me "please don't talk to me, cmen" and ran away from me. I was not recording, the only witness to this was my clanmate Cpt.Casey, who I'm sure will be considered as a biased witness due to obvious reasons. So I have no proof of these communications between us, nor do I want weed punished for something I can't provide evidence for.

He still used the logi for transport, while the rest of the team (including my squad) needed supplies and ammunition he just parked it outside of enemy DOD and ran away to the FOB my squad built. Keep in mind, on this layout we do not get a transport helicopter, trucks were the only way of getting supplies.

In all fairness, I don't know if his conscience (xd) made him go back and retrieve the logi, but he did manage to retrieve it in the end. That being said, it was only AFTER I reported him and had communicated my dissaproval to him.

Date: Aug 13, 2019
    Time: 9:00pm
    Map: Goose Green

Involved Players: LiPOTO, Weedtoaster, Cpt.Casey

Evidence:

Me taking this to the forums wouldn't have been necessary if he had just communicated with me in-game, which he refused to do. I was also on PRTA teamspeak at the time, could have been resolved there aswell.

Can't wait for you to downplay the importance of this Weed, like you do with everything. If you just acted like a normal human being in-game, I wouldn't have to waste time making this report and other people wouldn't have to waste time reading it.

___

Thank you for submitting this Admin Report against WeedTOaster1, LiPOTO. This Issue will be discussed by all Senior Admins and the Management. Results will be given as soon as possible. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you.

- PRTA PR Administration
    Golden_Pilot, mectus11, Temur and 3 others like this.
  2. Offline
    WeedT0aster WeedT0aster The APC is pounding the FOB

Senior Tester PR:BF2 Administrator Guest Unit - THOT

Environmental sciences and biology 5th unit
    Discord:
    WeedT0aster#2191
    Squad Name:
    WeedT0aster
    WeedTOaster1
    Yeah sorry wasn’t paying attention to the game was communicating with shit tons of people at the same time, and I intended to give herdi’s Fob some supplies but since I wasn’t paying attention to the map and just driving I went into Dod and got some damage so I left to bandage myself but was still bleeding, wanted to go back to the fob to look for a medic but then your reported me so I went to take it back but got killed, it’s just a misunderstanding, and I didn’t say anything to you that is really going to get me in trouble or that offended you, I said just leave me be I am going to get a medic, you also didn’t try to communicate with me once when I was driving the logi.
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2019 at 22:14
  3. Offline

Discord:
    LiPOTO#3329
    LiPOTO
    I think you know what you said, you said "don't talk to me" but, it's not recorded so obviously it's not going to get you in trouble. But between us, you and I both know what you said and meant, even if you're going to act like you were only trying to go get a medic.

Also if you were going to go get Herdi supplies, why did you suddenly sharply turn right?
  4. Offline

Discord:
    WeedT0aster#2191
    Squad Name:
    WeedT0aster
    WeedTOaster1
    Ok, so everything you just said is totally not true, I didn’t run away from you, I didn’t went afk, I alt tapped to join TS for map vote ( you weren’t on TS, you never tried to communicate with me not even once ), I was communicating with other admins and people on discord because of admin issues.

Now it’s not okay for me not to pay attention to the game and I do admit that, the moment I entered the DoD I reversed back and got damaged from the DoD, jumped out to patch myself and you started talking to me which since I am trying to heal myself and communicate with other people I didn’t pay attention to what you were telling me, but you said what are you doing or something of that sort.

After I bandaged myself I was still bleeding so I went back to the nearest fob to heal myself so I can take the logi back and drop supplies, while you were talking to me and I kept telling you I don’t want to hear what you’re telling and to leave me be, and I said I am going to get a medic so I can take it back, Then you reported me for using it for transport which isn’t true, so I went to take it back and on my way back I got killed.

I had no intentions to use it for transport, you had no intentions or need for that specific logi, you didn’t give a shit about that logi until you saw it’s me then you started shit talking, you want to make drama with me and I am not going to let you do that, this is a false report and it’s against the rules, that’s pretty much all I have to say.
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2019 at 22:35
  5. Offline

Discord:
    LiPOTO#3329
    LiPOTO
  6. Offline

Discord:
    WeedT0aster#2191
    Squad Name:
    WeedT0aster
    WeedTOaster1
    Pay attention to what I am saying, I was just driving everywhere since I wasn’t looking where I am going, I was busy administrating the server, again you trying to make me look as if I was breaking the rules, and before you jump on and say anything about that, yes it is my mistake for doing that, but you obviously don’t care and just want me to look as if I was breaking the rules to convict me, and I didn’t say CMEN once to you.
  7. Offline

Discord:
    LiPOTO#3329
    LiPOTO
    No, I'm actually trying to find out why it is that you left a logi truck in DOD and why you were refusing to talk to me afterwards. I don't care about "making you look like you broke rules", obviously even if you did break rules you would only get a slap on the wrist at most. This is just a medium for getting your attention, since you clearly weren't interested in talking about this in-game, and then there's also rule 1.8.

You could have asked for a patch if you wanted healing, me and Casey had 4 between us that we'd happily share with you had you not ran away when I was asking you a question.
  8. Offline

Discord:
    WeedT0aster#2191
    Squad Name:
    WeedT0aster
    WeedTOaster1
    I didn’t leave the logi in DoD, I didn’t want to talk to you so why would I ask you for a medic? You’re trying to make me look as if I broke the rules again, I mean it’s obvious, and don’t ask why I didn’t want to talk with you, I don’t have to tell you nor anyone, I explained everything you asked from me, I am done commenting here, nothing personal.
  9. Offline

Discord:
    LiPOTO#3329
    LiPOTO
    I never said or even suggested not asking for patches is against the rules, lmao.

xD
  10. Offline

PR:BF2 Senior Administrator

Bastiannn
    I think its pretty known the amount of flak players receive in PR for taking a logi and then doing nothing with it, even more so if they just hog it for longer amount of times, and in this case it was a significant amount of time.
    It doesn't matter if you have to walk your dog, talk to friends outside the game or do administrative stuff. If anything as an admin you have to be more aware and responsible when it comes to such things. A couple of minutes might be fine but 10 to 15 minutes is already overkill.

From the tracker it looks like you are fully healed as soon as you hop out of the logi (from a patch?) It may not be instant but after 5 to 10 seconds its easy to tell the bleed stopped, and as you spend almost a minute in Lipoto's company before crossing towards the FOB there was plenty of time to tell there was no bleed and easy to just take the logi back.

One shouldn't go back and do that for the sole reason that someone reported him. If you were a normal player you wouldn't even see you got reported.

But after next is set you waste the logi 5 more minutes driving to and back from A11? Thats quite a stretch on top of the initial time when you were dealing with the mapvote.

Well there is this rule, as its basically sabotaging your own team. I think there were plenty of players punished for hoging or wasting an asset such as a logi, denying outright that there was no rule broken its a bit uhh no.

3.6 Do not intentionally disrupt gameplay in any way (teamkilling, spam, smoking main etc.).

Of course, it may not have been intentional, but neither was people accidentally shooting into a first flag.
    mectus11 and Temur like this.
  11. Offline

Discord:
    WeedT0aster#2191
    Squad Name:
    WeedT0aster
    WeedTOaster1
    As I said, I never said nor justified what I did as a clean thing, I did say it's not right for me to occupy the logi for that long and not benefit my team that didn't even once ask for that logi, and as I said I was talking and dealing with mapvote and such with out paying attention and was just driving the logi, and no I wasn't fully healed, I got some damage when I entered the DoD ( not even a single communication was made between me and lipoto at the time yet, couple of minutes later herdi told me that lipoto told him that I stole HIS logi that he nor any of his squadmembers accessed at all or requested supplies from it ).

I really feel bad for anyone if he thinks I did this on purpose or just to "piss off" Lipoto who I couldn't careless about, mistakes do happen and this one might be a bit off but I did say that it was my fault for not leaving the logi, and basically what you're saying is I am lying, that I never was bleeding after the first patch and that if I really wanted to bring that logi back I would've without going out to look for a medic, and I did it after he reported me just to stop further escalation of the situation, that is probably another mistake but I was bleeding and I did go to look for another medic to heal so I can go back and take it again, and when I did apparently it had no supplies ( don't really know if they were deployed already or it just didn't have them from the beginning. ).

Plus if I was really using it for transport and not actually paying attention to the game, why did I go to A11, then turn around and kept going till I reached their DoD? do you really think I would do that for sabotaging my own team? or wasting it? or using it as transport INTENTIONALLY? absolutely not, technically I did all that and I realize my mistake, and in my last recent post I might have not worded my sentences probably, Lipoto is trying to make it as if I did all that on purpose, which is not true.

I am happy with what ever decision the senior/lead admins make, I did a mistake ( just focus on the fact that there was supplies on the fob, and no one asked for that Logi at all ), he is also trying to add more reasons to convict me ( me being in a free kit squad ), you see unlike Lipoto who claims he was on TS, me and Smek was on teamspeak and when we were doing the mapvote we decided that it will still count as a seeding round since the server is failing to fill, and I think it is a known policy to ease up on players when we were seeding.

I have no problem in saying that it's an honest unintentional mistake and I apologize for it, but I am just letting you know the way I see it Lipoto is making this report because he doesn't like me, and the fact that he is asking for an explanation on why I didn't want to talk to him specifically should suppor that, I never mentioned CMEN on that conversation, he is making it as if I did this because he is in CMEN, I really don't care about CMEN but if you really going Big brain time, it's easy to see why he did this, Nothing personal given or taken on my side.
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2019 at 04:08
  12. Offline

Discord:
    WeedT0aster#2191
    Squad Name:
    WeedT0aster
    WeedTOaster1
    Basically what I am saying is that I have nothing against Lipoto or CMEN and that yes I made a mistake but It wasn’t intentional.
  13. Offline

Discord:
    LiPOTO#3329
    LiPOTO
    Weed, I didn't make this report because I don't like you, I made it because, like I said before, you refused to communicate with me in-game so I wanted to know your side of the story. I'm not out to get blood, I don't even care if you get punished for this trivial thing. But you saying not a single communication was made between me and you is just a flat out lie, with your "nice try, don't talk to me" line, which I can't prove nor do I even really care about proving.

I didn't make this report because I think you had anything against CMEN (not that it matters, anyway), but I heard you say "Don't talk to me CMEN", so that's why I included it. Maybe I misheard you, if that's the case, I apologize. For the "Nice try, don't talk to me", you and I both know that happened, but for your sake I get why you deny it.

I was on TS, in my channel, since I was playing with my unit. Since every time I use a command with you present on the server, you go complain in seeder chat, I'll happily let the full-ish server be admined by proper admins such as yourself.

No, it doesn't support anything actually. I understand on a player level you can ignore anyone you want, you're not required to have to talk to anyone that wants to talk to you, what I'm asking is, on a human level, why you would refuse to communicate with a person who is trying to talk to you, as if I were some sort of plague. I understand you were admining the server, but you know damn well words were exchanged, I was only asking you questions and you were only telling me to not talk to you. I don't understand how you as an admin can afford to turn away players asking you normal questions.

Surely you're not surprised I would dislike you after refusing to talk to me, that isn't why I made this report, this isn't some sort of witch hunt on my part, for me, like I said, it's just a medium to clear things up. As I said before, it's pretty obvious you're not really going to recieve any punishment for not paying attention, that's really not what this is about. Again, sorry if I made this seem that you were somehow targeting my group or anything like that, that's what me and Casey heard so I included it.

I'm not trying to make it as if you did all this on purpose, I'm trying to see IF you did all this on purpose. Like Bastiann said, it's questionable you would leave the logi there even if you were bleeding, it's still right next to enemy main, and on the tracker you are on pretty much full health.
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2019 at 09:43
    WeedT0aster likes this.
  14. Offline
    BubblyNinja BubblyNinja 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

Lead Moderator PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Media Team IRL Event Attendee Guest Unit - THOT

BubblyNinja
    Thank you, everyone, for their summary of events which lead to the admin report. This thread will be locked and the senior admin team/lead admin will unlock this thread when necessary and will subsequently provide a verdict.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.