1. If you think someone deserves attention for their great work, shoot them a kudos here:
    Kudos Thread If they have done something really unique, consider recommending them for a medal here: Medal Nomination Form
  2. Hey Guest, would be great if you'd chip in here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  3. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.

Denied PR:BF2 Admin Report - THOT Daniel

Discussion in 'Player, Admin and Server Reports' started by crayon, Sep 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline
    Buttermilch25

Buttermilch25 Foxtrot Platoon Reserve Zero Hoot

Because you are behaving illogical.
    I explained it to you two times. The only thing which came around is you insulting me.

2. Offline
    crayon

crayon

What exactly is illogical about what I've written?

Admin 1 banned me for reporting verbal insults from admin 2. Now instead of investigating the actual matter you are trying to say that it doesn't matter because my character is of low moral value (because of mistaken reports which I have already directly apologised for), or trying to say that because I didn't write the report absolutely perfectly the first time it should not be investigated. Can you follow that logic or not?

Daniel likes this.
  3. Offline
    Buttermilch25

[2019-09-03 19:39:26] !REPORT performed by ' crayon': switch me i never play this muslim shit i dont believe in allah and i dont want virgin goat

[2019-09-04 17:33:04] !REPORT performed by ' KommandosNOD': crayon racism

[2019-09-04 17:49:02] !REPORTP performed by ' Liam' on ' crayon': still spamming, trying to insult people based on their nationality

[2019-09-11 14:31:46] !REPORT performed by ' crayon': thot daniel, kicking me from squad because he believes im black but im white

CAN YOU SEE A PATTERN IN YOUR REPORTS
    Simple yes or no

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
  4. Offline
    crayon

crayon

In effect you are saying quite simply that there exist certain circumstances where an admin is allowed to verbally insult a player and that being a donor helps to create those circumstances, which definitely says something about the mentality of the PRTA admin group.

You again quote reports about Russian speaking squad leads which I've already apologised for after realising I misinterpreted the rules. Also, I never said anything insulting to the Russians. I only reported that certain squad leaders on my team did not speak English which at the time I believed was required. Again, I immediately and fully apologised as soon as I became aware that it's not required to lead a squad in English on PRTA - this apology occurred within 20 minutes of the first reports of non English squad leads, after I reread the rules and realised I was mistaken.

Furthermore, none of what you say changes the fact that an admin verbally insulted a player and that player got temporarily banned for reporting the insulting admin - this is the matter which this admin report was made to resolve and I will continue to focus on this specific matter regardless of how many other matters you attempt to shift the focus to.

Buttermilch25 likes this.
  5. Offline
    crayon

crayon

To "Senior Admin";

What disciplinary action will be taken against THOT Daniel for insulting me both verbally in-game and now on the forums too? He obviously doesn't care about the verbal warning which was apparently issued to him because he went on to insult me on the forums after receiving that warning, if he ever did receive any warning.

Buttermilch25 and Daniel like this.
  6. Offline
    Buttermilch25

To "Senior Admin";

What disciplinary action will be taken against Crayon for:

insulting muslims:
    [2019-09-03 19:39:26] !REPORT performed by ' crayon': switch me i never play this muslim shit i dont believe in allah and i dont want virgin goat

implying its ok to kick people based on their skin colour:
    [2019-09-11 14:31:46] !REPORT performed by ' crayon': thot daniel, kicking me from squad because he believes im black but im white

making fun of daniels writing difficulties:
    "Comments could be made as to Daniels poor spelling and grammar although it is self-evident."

implying I would be corruptible:
    "who also happens to have given you some (of his mom's) money."

implying some admin would ddos HOG:
    "PRTA admin keep ddossing HOG to fill it's server."

threaten a minor:
    "being told to fuck off by a guy at least a decade younger than me
    Want to meet in person and see if I'm little?
    You wouldn't stand a chance."

He obviously doesn't care about the questions beeing ask because he repeatedly avoids them, if he ever read them.

Jamil_12345678901, agus92 and Daniel like this.
  7. Offline
    Wicca

Wicca Project Founder Events Dept. Head Community Dept. Head Games Dept. Head Head of PRTA Comms Dept. Head PR Lead Administrator Squad Lead Admin Potato Regiment

IT Support Engineer
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Wicca111
    Obvious troll is obvious. Perma ban :punch:

agus92 and Daniel like this.
  8. Offline
    crayon

crayon

Well Daniel said "shhh little girl" and I said want to meet and see if I'm little.

Before Daniels "shhh little girl" insult there was no insulting from me. Why do you repeatedly ignore the context of what I'm saying and only focus on trying to make me look bad? Also, Daniel seemed to think he was big enough to meet me in Perth so why are you defending him when he thinks he's big enough to not only taunt me but defend his taunts too? He wants to act like a big boy but when he gets a big boy response he becomes a blameless powerless minor?

But yea I get it. Admin here can do what they want and that's about it. The whole Admin Report section of this forum is useless because when you report an admin all you get is explanations why the admin is always right and you are always wrong. Now I'm being called a troll by so-called Head Admin and threatened with a permaban for refusing to ignore the fact that a PRTA admin verbally insulted me and I was temporarily banned for reporting the incident.

making fun of daniels writing difficulties:
    "Comments could be made as to Daniels poor spelling and grammar although it is self-evident." - Uh Daniel made fun of me. You think I'm a kindergarten teacher getting paid to be nice to some snotnose shit who is taunting me?

implying I would be corruptible:
    "who also happens to have given you some (of his mom's) money." - Well why, instead of the admin who verbally insulted me being punished, am I threatened with further punishment for pressing the matter? You think I don't see that the fact he's a donor has a play in this?

9. Offline
    Buttermilch25

Its useless because I wasted AN HOUR to write not only ONE but TWO replies in which I stated the reason for your ban which you STILL dont understand.

"Before Daniels "shhh little girl" insult there was no insulting from me. "

[​IMG]

He was not talking to you.

"Uh Daniel made fun of me. You think I'm a kindergarten teacher getting paid to be nice to some snotnose shit who is taunting me?"
    I was nice to you, still you insult me. Im aswell not a kindergarten teacher getting paid to bee nice to some snotnose shit which is ignoring all what I am writing.

"You think I don't see that the fact he's a donor has a play in this?"
    You do not get admin rights because you donate or a different kind of treatment.

agus92 likes this.
  10. Offline
    Daniel

Daniel PR Guest Administrator Donor Platoon Reserve Zero Hoot THOT

i was talking to cassius23 not you

cassius23 likes this.
  11. Offline
    crayon

crayon

Ah I see.

12. Offline
    Hunter11

Hunter11 Tester Carebears Platoon Member CMEN

I know i shouldn't say anythimg cus this has nothing to do with me but has it never happened to you that you join a squad and get insulted and kicked.

13. Offline
    crayon

crayon

I understand EXACTLY what you are saying but I don't AGREE with you and this is the ADMIN REPORT section where you should be interested in WHAT I, AS A COMMUNITY MEMBER AM TELLING YOU IS MY EXPERIENCE.

I was verbally insulted by a PRTA admin and subsequently banned immediately after I reported that incident and I want to know what disciplinary action is going to be taken against that admin.

I don't care about about your excuse for why I was banned. I consider the first report to be a funny way of describing the incident, after which an apology would have been ok. The subsequent warning lead me to realise that no apology is incoming and made me write the second, detailed report. I care about the fact that I was then banned FOR REPORTING VERBAL INSULTS FROM AN ADMIN.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 12, 2019, Original Post Date: Sep 12, 2019 ---
    This happened to me on PRTA server yesterday. Exactly as I describe it. I joined THOT Daniels squad and he said "crayon you can get fucked" - I had not said a word - and kicked me. I then reported the admin insult and was temporarily banned. Now admin is trying to say I was banned for everything else except the truth; I was banned for reporting and admin who verbally insulted me. They are also trying to shut me up by threatening me with further bans.

Daniel likes this.
  14. Offline
    Buttermilch25

I was banned FOR REPORTING VERBAL INSULTS FROM AN ADMIN.

And here is your error.
    You got banned because of your abuse of the report function:

And since you have a history of doing that you got banned exactly because of that.

This is the THIRD time I am writing this.

15. Offline
    crayon

crayon

Alright then I accept that temporary ban for overusing the report function but I want to know WHAT DISCIPLINARY ACTION WILL BE TAKEN AGAINST THE ADMIN WHO VERBALLY INSULTED ME?

He broke a rule. Where is his ban?

Also, I refuse to accept the "non-English squad lead" reports as abuse of the report function because I believed in good faith that I was reporting a breach of PRTA rules and apologised immediately after I realised I was mistaken, so I guess your "historical abuse of the report function" is limited to me asking to be switched to the US team, which I prefer to always play on. Admin switch people all the time, so how is that abuse?

Daniel likes this.
  16. Offline
    Inspect

Inspect Sysadmin

huutista

Daniel likes this.
  17. Offline
    Buttermilch25

Thank you :smile:

Well I do not know the senior admins have to decide that, I say we burn him at the stake.

Daniel likes this.
  18. Offline
    crayon

crayon

A hypocrisy becomes exceedingly clear if no significant disciplinary action is taken against an admin who verbally insults a player. Regardless of the context, admin should conduct themselves according to the stipulated rules to maintain the moral position of the admin group and the integrity of the server conduct.

The question remains, if I was to be banned for the first report then why did I receive a warning for that report immediately after posting it and only receive a ban 2 minutes later after the second report in which I detailed the admins verbally insulting behaviour?

The logical conclusion is that the punishment for the first report was a warning and the punishment for the second - genuine - report was my temporary ban. Thin line between explanation and excuse and I believe you're on the excuse side of it. The timing of the ban cannot be ignored with so little consideration.

19. Offline
    Buttermilch25

this muslim shit

20. Offline
    crayon

crayon

Roleplaying a US marine in a USMC vs MEC map. Roleplaying isn't allowed? Or only PG13 roleplaying is allowed, but there are no restrictions on the scope of admin insults to players? You claim to want a war without insult but are okay with me being insulted...

Your zero-tolerance policy towards my actions whilst maintaining a tolerant attitude to fellow admin members who do the same as me diminishes your congruency and therefore your authority and by extension the authority of the entire PRTA admin group.

Again I am forced to bring to the fore the question of the timing of the ban, namely; Why was the ban only enforced after the second report (in which I clearly detailed the admins verbal insults towards me) and not immediately after the first report? Is it not obvious that the ban was issued as an attempt to avoid responsibility for admin insulting players? I ask again, what disciplinary action has or will be taken in that regard?

Akito_Hakuso and Daniel like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.