1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Contact! - End of Campaign. Read more here.

Denied PR:BF2 Admin Report - THOT Daniel

Discussion in 'Player, Admin and Server Reports' started by crayon, Sep 11, 2019 at 15:40.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PR Nickname: crayon
    PR CD Key Hash: db23d0615e4e77371cf1e76a75b2b148
    Reported PR Admin Nickname: THOT Daniel

Description of the Issue: Kicked me from squad with no reason saying only "Oh crayon you can get fucked." - roughly 25 seconds after I joined the squad.

I then made a funny admin report regarding the issue. THOT Daniel then gave me an admin warning to not make "bullshit" reports. I then made a genuine report regarding the issue close to;

!r thot daniel, personal insults and kicking me from squad without good reason.

THOT Daniel then abused his admin privileges to get me banned, or to ban me himself, to avoid further investigation into the issue of personal insult.

Date: Sep 11, 2019
    Time: 4:30pm
    Map: Gaza

Involved Players: THOT daniel, crayon

Evidence:
    Personal statement, my ban.

Clear abuse of admin power.

___

Thank you for submitting this Admin Report against THOT Daniel, crayon. This Issue will be discussed by all Senior Admins and the Management. Results will be given as soon as possible. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you.

- PRTA PR Administration
    Rooky_Ghost and Akito_Hakuso like this.
  2. Offline

PR:BF2 Administrator Mapper Donor Guest Unit - THOT

Discord:
    Danielj15 #3824
    Squad Name:
    bahyle
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Danielj15_
    hello i kicked you from my squad cause i dont like you its simple. Squad leaders can kick anyone out of there squad without a reason.

i did not have anything to do with u getting banned that was done by Lorfah and i didn't tell him to ban you

1.4 Do not false report any player and do not abuse the report function.

You abused the report function you got warned for it and then a different admin found it fair to give you a 3 hour break.
    WeedT0aster likes this.
  3. Offline

1.1 No racism or insulting (chat, player names, squad names etc.).

THOT Daniel broke that rule by verbally insulting me before kicking me from his squad. I reported this event and was subsequently banned.

There is no other possible conclusion than admin abuse.
    Daniel likes this.
  4. Offline
    cassius23 cassius23 crashius23

Coder Foxtrot IRL Event Attendee

Discord:
    cassius23#3267
    cassius23
    - Danielj15 2019
    Lorfah and LiPOTO like this.
  5. Offline

PR:BF2 Administrator Foxtrot Donor

Buttermilch25
    [2019-09-11 14:31:46] !REPORT performed by ' crayon': thot daniel, kicking me from squad because he believes im black but im white

Your "funny admin report" got you tempbanned by Lorfah since you broke this rule:
    1.4 Do not false report any player and do not abuse the report function.

So the conclusion is not admin abuse, its your repetitive behaviour while using the report function.
    You have a history of doing that on our server, for example:
    [2019-09-03 19:39:26] !REPORT performed by ' crayon': switch me i never play this muslim shit i dont believe in allah and i dont want virgin goat

To avoid further complications, please stop abusing the report function and do not digress when you are using it.

Now for your report about Daniel.

[2019-09-11 14:32:34] !REPORT performed by ' crayon': thot daniel, personal insults and kicking from squad for no good reason then

Daniel got told to change his behaviour and to not insult other players.
    For the second part of your report, he does not need a reason to kick you from the squad so it is void.
    agus92 and WeedT0aster like this.
  6. Offline

Again you try to justify your fellow admins unacceptable behaviour but are easily proved wrong as follows;

A) The first report (the one I tried to add some humour to to reduce the cringiness of being told to fuck off by a guy at least a decade younger than me and who is supposed to be representative of an administrative group, without any reason other than his prepubescent hormonal confusions) was not conceptually false, only made humorous. I was then warned for not reporting with high accuracy. That matter of misreporting is then closed.

B) After the closure of the misreporting - signified clearly by the warning - I made a totally accurate report about personal insults from an admin which resulted in myself being banned.

There is no way to avoid the fact that I was banned for reporting an insulting behaviour by an admin.

To say that the ban was a punishment for the first misrepresented report is erroneous because the warning was the punishment for the first misrepresented report.

Attempts to dredge up very old reports - which are of course irrelevant to the current matter from any realistic standpoint - as well as your willingness to jump from one reason for my ban to another reason once the first reason is disproved show how desperate the admin group is to avoid any real and direct responsibility for it's abusive and malfeasant behaviour.
    Akito_Hakuso and Daniel like this.
  7. Offline

Discord:
    Danielj15 #3824
    Squad Name:
    bahyle
    Danielj15_
    Shhh little girl
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 12, 2019 at 01:22, Original Post Date: Sep 12, 2019 at 01:18 ---
    I didnt ban you i didnt care fo you to get banned it was a decision by a different admin maybe if you werent know as a toxic motherfucker you would of just got the warning instead of tb and i am sorry you took "get fucked cunt" so serious and that it hurt your feelings here in Australia i can walk up to someone and say "get fucked cunt" and they will just laugh and carry on there day
  8. Offline

Want to meet in person and see if I'm little?
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 12, 2019 at 01:26, Original Post Date: Sep 12, 2019 at 01:24 ---
    Now you have run out of logical excuses (they have all been logically overridden) you fall back on an even more ridiculous argument that I am "toxic". I think the conduct of the admin here is more likely to be toxic than anything else.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 12, 2019 at 01:27 ---
    Also who said my feelings are hurt? I'm reported an admin clearly breaking a rule. I am now reporting another admin who banned me for reporting the first admin. Who said feelings are involved?
    Daniel and ChuckChuckson like this.
  9. Offline

Discord:
    Danielj15 #3824
    Squad Name:
    bahyle
    Danielj15_
    Sure come to perth
  10. Offline

You wouldn't stand a chance.

Back to the matter at hand.

Senior admin only please.

So far all explanations have failed except that the admin banned me for reporting another admin who broke the no insult rule.

Daniel has then tried to argue that I am reporting this as a result of hurt feelings - illogical, the admin report section of this website exists for the express purpose I'm using it for, just another attempt to diminish the situation and avoid responsibility - and has also tried to argue that I was banned for being generally "toxic" - illogical, I lead squads regularly and do relatively well and futhermore Daniel is the one who insulted another player and kicked him from his squad then used his admin position to ban the player for reporting admin advise; just another of Daniels attempts to avoid responsibility for the fact that he abuses his admin position.

Daniel also keeps liking my comments on this thread in an attempt to patronise my statements clearly showing that he has no belief whatsoever that any disciplinary action will result, further evidencing the theory that the PRTA admins - rather than enforcing the rules objectively - work to cover and hide each others admin abuses, as they have tried to do here by providing various illogical or irrelevant or impartial reasonings for my ban.

Comments could be made as to Daniels poor spelling and grammar although it is self-evident.
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2019 at 01:58
    Daniel likes this.
  11. Offline

Buttermilch25
    [2019-09-11 14:31:46] !REPORT performed by ' crayon': thot daniel, kicking me from squad because he believes im black but im white

Are you saying that if you would be black it would be ok to kick you but since you are white it is not? What kind of humour is that?

You do not get to decide that.

Da way:

[2019-09-11 14:32:46] !TEMPBAN performed by 'DENCH Lorfah' on ' crayon': bullshit reporting

You got banned for your

You do not get to decide that.

[2019-09-03 19:39:26] !REPORT performed by ' crayon': switch me i never play this muslim shit i dont believe in allah and i dont want virgin goat

[2019-09-04 17:33:04] !REPORT performed by ' KommandosNOD': crayon racism

[2019-09-04 17:49:02] !REPORTP performed by ' Liam' on ' crayon': still spamming, trying to insult people based on their nationality

Very old? They are all from this month and they are relevant because they all show the same pattern.

I am not jumping anything here, you got banned for your repeated abuse of the report function as shown by the examples above.

You have to realize that you got banned for your first report, here read that again:

Yes.

[2019-09-04 17:33:04] !REPORT performed by ' KommandosNOD': crayon racism
    [2019-09-04 17:49:02] !REPORTP performed by ' Liam' on ' crayon': still spamming, trying to insult people based on their nationality
    [17:32:14 GLOBAL] crayon: kick all russians please we want english
    [17:39:12 TEAM 2] crayon: is full... 95% is full lolwatILLOGICAL
    [17:59:56 GLOBAL] crayon: put all the russians on the russian team :biggrin:

You can not see anything toxic here? Pretty illogical.
    agus92 and Daniel like this.
  12. Offline

Blah blah I apologised to the Russian community directly after those reports because I reread the rules and saw that it's not required on PRTA to lead a squad in English and you are only dragging up the oldest shit you can find - which I've already apologised for - to hide the fact that I was banned for correctly reporting the insulting behaviour of an admin, who also happens to have given you some (of his mom's) money.

By now most people consider the PRTA admin group to be a biased group of teenagers anyway and this matter proves it.

You can say that you banned me today for something from last week but the fact is a PRTA admin directly verbally insulted me and I reported that in a stupid way and got warned then I reported it in an accurate way and got subsequently banned.

Any excuse you can come up with is exactly that; an excuse.

What would have happened if I reported the insult accurately the first time? Exactly nothing, as is going to happen here because the admin group is going to twist the story any direction to avoid disciplinary action against itself.

When was the last time any PRTA admin had disciplinary action?

AGAIN; it was not a false report. It was a real report written in the way I decided to write it reflective of a real event. Why didn't admin investigate it? Because he decided it was false because it was against another (donor) admin? Why warn a guy and then ban him for the same report? Doesn't make sense that the ban 1 came after the warning and 2 came only after the second accurate report of insulting admin behaviour.

Keep talking your shit, I don't buy it.
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2019 at 07:47
    Akito_Hakuso and Daniel like this.
  13. Offline

Buttermilch25
    Ok I will not waste any more time on you. (maybe a little)
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2019 at 07:58
  14. Offline

Yea rather don't waste your time explaining why admin 1 banned me for reporting that I was personally insulted by admin 2 and trying to use reports I already apologised for which were made in complete good faith error from a week ago to justify it.

You want me to leave the insults in? I'm editing them out because I don't want to be banned for responding insultingly to admin who are still being insulting on the forums without any discussion of disciplinary action.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 12, 2019 at 07:52, Original Post Date: Sep 12, 2019 at 07:50 ---
    Want to "waste some more time" (another clear evidence from admin that they intend to do exactly nothing and only hope the matter will go away) to try explain how this - Shhh little girl - isn't an insult or why I'm being asked to accept being told to "get fucked cunt" by one of your fellow admins?
    Daniel and Buttermilch25 like this.
  15. Offline

Buttermilch25
    Dam boy
  16. Offline

Yea that's right.

Go ahead and try to explain it without concluding that this is admin abuse.
  17. Offline

Buttermilch25
    You done? :biggrin:
    agus92 likes this.
  18. Offline

Done believing that there's any hope of this admin group being impartial and that the best anyone can hope for is that PRTA admin keep ddossing HOG to fill it's server.

HOG admin btw MUCH more mature.

I mean bringing up reports a guy made a week ago which he has already apologised for and admitted making them in complete error to justify banning him for reporting an admin insulting him without provocation? Kinda absolutely pathetic tbqh. I mean I know the average age of admin here is 15 but still you could do better.
  19. Offline

Buttermilch25
    Please keep on writing
    agus92 and Daniel like this.
  20. Offline

Why? We both know nothing is going to happen to Daniel because he is a donor so why wouldn't I just give up on any impartial admin decision?

I've explained the matter in full and rebuked all your justifying arguments and instead of concluding that disciplinary action must be taken you've concluded that I'm wasting time by reporting an insulting admin which makes it seem quite evident that nothing will come of this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.