1. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum update. Read more..
  3. PRTA Custom Map Event - Sahel Vietnam - 18:00 PRT, Saturday 26th October. Read more..
  4. PRTA Inter-Unit Battle - 18:00 PRT, Saturday 2nd of November. Read more here.
  5. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Happy 9th birthday PRTA! Read more here.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. PRTA Community Update - September 2019. Read more..
  8. Contact! - End of Campaign. Read more here.

Denied PR:BF2 Admin Report - Suchar

Discussion in 'Player, Admin and Server Reports' started by bumbisaft, Jul 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline
    bumbisaft

bumbisaft

PR Nickname: bumbisaft
    PR CD Key Hash: 8e2116abd91757ab4c3f2215e17e46fd
    Reported PR Admin Nickname: Suchar

Description of the Issue: On 2019-07-07 me and PBAsydney was banned for an event days prior. A horrid crime, truly vile. We mistakenly shot the first flag. It was an honest mistake, we were looking to intercept vehicles and infantry pushing past second flag. The shooting itself took less than 3 seconds I believe. After we realized our mistake we moved away to let them revive. But would Suchar, who decided to hound us days after the fact know that? No, he did not ask, he did not even give us a warning. Just 2 random bans out of nowhere.

As far as we know there was no one reporting us in the game and no one warning us. There was also an admin in our squad, who took no issue. There was also no one taking issue after the game by reporting us on the forums.

The usual punishment for something like this in my experience would be a warning or a temp ban at worst. But Suchar decided to arbitrarily ban us days later for no less than 3 days. No questions asked, no warnings given.

If an honest mistake was worth 3 days, what is Suchar's crime worthy of?

Date: Jul 7, 2019
    Time: 9:30pm
    Map:

Involved Players:

Evidence:

I demand retribution.

___

Thank you for submitting this Admin Report against Suchar, bumbisaft. This Issue will be discussed by all Senior Admins and the Management. Results will be given as soon as possible. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you.

- PRTA PR Administration

mectus11, Temur, agus92 and 3 others like this.
  2. Offline
    Suchar

Suchar The Most Honorable Lead Mapper PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Mapper Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

Realitymod Contributor
    [​IMG]

https://prteamwork.com/threads/pr-bf2-player-report-fuller-l3ft4deadboy-ger-kubrakhan.32697/
    https://prteamwork.com/threads/pr-bf2-player-report-fearfeaster.31746/
    https://prteamwork.com/threads/pr-b...r-etacs-glorywings-jcdenton-arc-connez.32582/

Rushing first flag = 3 days off (usually). Do you think the guys above did it on purpose? You killed whole squad, 8 people, on the first flag. Its too much.
    We discussed it internally before you were banned, I want to notify you about that. We do NOT make such decisions on our own, as a decision of one person.
    BubblyNinja Could you say what you told us in the internal thread about your reaction in-game?

This post is my own opinion and kind of self-defence, do not treat it as an official statement of the PRTA Senior Admin Team.

agus92 and Wicca like this.
  3. Offline
    CAS_ual_TY

CAS_ual_TY Events PR:BF2 Administrator IRL Task Force Media Team AREA 94

people murder other people by mistake, too.
    But punishment still follows

Wicca likes this.
  4. Offline
    Wicca

Wicca Project Founder Head of PRTA Squad Adminstrator IRL Task Force Potato Regiment

IT Support Engineer
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Wicca111
    I think they still punish criminals 60 years or more after the "crime", why is it an issue that we wait a few days to check the facts? :bored:

agus92 likes this.
  5. Offline
    BubblyNinja

BubblyNinja 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚 Lead Moderator PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Media Team IRL Event Attendee Guest Unit - THOT

Well iirc I did take matter with the issue since both of you forgot it was first flag and fired into it. Then when you guys said you were going to leave I agreed with you and to do that quickly. However, it wasn't made aware to me that you killed a squad + some.

WeedT0aster likes this.
  6. Offline
    VTRaptor

VTRaptor (⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■) Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

It was actually me who found it on tracker. Just wanted to check how tf i got so many kills (i've put 3 mines that destroyed 3 apcs xd) and passed it on. So if someone is a hound here, it's me.

7. Offline
    PBAsydney

PBAsydney Bad hit detection

Dindu nuffin.

Arnoldio and Smek like this.
  8. Offline
    bumbisaft

bumbisaft

Never seen anyone get banned in game for it but alright.

Why the shady closed door politics? Just make a report so we can respond to the accusations. Or even better, just talk to us. Very poor behavior. Or were you just looking for excuses to ban us?

It was not on purpose (of course you wouldnt know, you never asked). If it was on purpose, we would have made sure they couldnt revive, as in, the opposite of what we did.
    It was one pull of the trigger. Its like when you accidentally fire one shell at TP and get 4 tks. Pretty stacked. Also double jeopardy lel.

A proper analogy would be what we did was involuntary manslaughter, but we were convicted of murder.

Basically it was already handled and then someone went "nah I wanna ban these cunts".

Temur likes this.
  9. Offline
    Suchar

Suchar The Most Honorable Lead Mapper PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Mapper Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

Realitymod Contributor
    No.
    In-game admins don't have the knowlegde we have after a battle, therefor we can react in a proper way after the battle.
    We assume you didn't it on purpose. Otherwise you would have been banned for at least a week.

Its not like I know you... and its not like I love banning random people depending to my mood at the moment.

agus92 and WeedT0aster like this.
  10. Offline
    PBAsydney

PBAsydney Bad hit detection

It's a conspiracy against non-Norwegian nordic players. Wicca is behind this somehow

11. Offline
    bumbisaft

bumbisaft

And yet there was no report made on the forum, no questions asked and no warnings given, just 2 random bans handed out in the darkness of the night.

Also
    First you imply we did
    And then you say you assume we didnt? wtf

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
    Temur likes this.
  12. Offline
    Suchar

Realitymod Contributor
    Are you trolling right now?
    Ban is a kind of punishment. Next time we will let you know that you will be banned beforehand.
    You said many times that you were not aware of the fact that it was first flag. I sent you a couple of other causes where players broke rules and usually they do NOT do it on purpose. Most of them were banned for 3 days, just like you.

WeedT0aster likes this.
  13. Offline
    bumbisaft

bumbisaft

What did they all have in common? Thats right, someone took issue and made a report where they could respond. Complete opposite of this case, where no one involved took issue and no report was made. Also this thread is not about the ban, which I have not even asked to be lifted after being told the reason (which I had to make an appeal just to find out).

Are you?

I have said both in this thread and the appeal thread, as did PBAsydney in his, that the first flag rush was not done on purpose and yet you still come here and imply that it was in your very first post while also saying it was discussed internally, which further implies that it was discussed under the assumption that it was on purpose. Only to in a later post say the opposite, digging even deeper.

As the whole situation did not turn out to be an issue in said game, even in the presence of admins, and no complaints afterward I can only assume you are trying to troll me.

But do not worry, the admin team will make sure you can continue doing so.

Temur likes this.
  14. Offline
    TabZa

TabZa pro rager Salt

Mongol shaman and lifestyle counselor
    You need to rile up more people and enlist them to shitpost if you want to make a proper, MONGOL-tier, report. This is meh; 3/5.

Taavitiivi1 and PBAsydney like this.
  15. Offline
    VTRaptor

VTRaptor (⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■) Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

The guck niffa, you broke the rules and got banned, but your problem is that you were not reported on the forums xD? What would that change? Should admins make report on every single case they were unable to handle in game?

And as bubbly said, he didn't see you fucking up whole squad on the first flag(who knows, maybe if you've told him you wouldn't be banned now), so why do you keep bringing that invalid argument of "no one reacted in game so it's ok".

agus92 and WeedT0aster like this.
  16. Offline
    hairyballs

hairyballs Starvin Marvin Foxtrot

I pick up plastic from rivers to sell at market
    Lol

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  17. Offline
    Suchar

Realitymod Contributor
    This is literally a meme. What is your problem? It doesn't really matter if you broke the rules on purpose or not. It only affects a length of a ban.

No.
    Read first part of my post.

As I said, admin was not fully aware of your mistake since YOU did not inform him.

18. Offline
    filamu

filamu PR:BF2 Lead Administrator

First off I want to say that this admin report will be denied. It was not Suchar who decided this, he merely enforced the ruling.
    This was decided in an internal report about the situation. Since the ingame admin did not have a complete information, this was instead decided when we had tracker info. Then Suchar enforced the ban. This is a fairly good way to do this.

You got a light punishment, 3 days is basically what we give out to make sure a ban hits. Apperantly it did, take that as a warning to stay far away from what the rule prohibit.

19. Offline
    bumbisaft

bumbisaft

Admin did react in game, so it was already handled.

Pretty poor showing, a punishment only works if the persons being punished knows why, which you did not deign to inform us of. The decision was also reached on false grounds, assuming it was done on purpose. Also we did inform the admin in our squad of what happened, if he did not listen to what we were saying I cannot say, that is up to him. I can thus only conclude it is yet another case of political persecution by the PRTA leadership. Also when does my politically motivated 24h shoutbox ban end? It has been over a year.

Temur likes this.
  20. Offline
    Suchar

Realitymod Contributor

You created ban appeals and you found out. This is how it works.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.