1. If you think someone deserves attention for their great work, shoot them a kudos here:
    Kudos Thread If they have done something really unique, consider recommending them for a medal here: Medal Nomination Form
  2. Hey Guest, would be great if you'd chip in here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  3. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.

Approved PR:BF2 Admin Report - Herdi

Discussion in 'Player, Admin and Server Reports' started by Janus, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Offline
    Janus

Janus IC

PR Nickname: PVT_AbuHajaar
    :
    Reported PR Admin Nickname: Herdi

Description of the Issue: Badminnnnnn
    I was in a tank waiting for a guy to join me and SolidJabar TK'd me intentionally while I was in the .50 on top, I reported him and Herdi only warned him for a intentional tk in main for no god damn reason.
    On top of that he banned or tempbanned me for no reason aswell and insulted me.

Date: Jul 1, 2020
    Time: 10:30pm
    Map: Bijar Canyons

Involved Players: Me, Herdi, SolidJAbar

Evidence:
    Tracker

Badmins everywhere bruuuuuuuuuh

___

Thank you for submitting this Admin Report against Herdi, PVT_AbuHajaar. This Issue will be discussed by all Senior Admins and the Management. Results will be given as soon as possible. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you.

- PRTA PR Administration

2. Offline
    OrangeJuiceMan

OrangeJuiceMan PR Resident Administrator Trial Moderator

So solid got warned ? But you wanted more ?

3. Offline
    Janus

Janus IC

Idk, a guy who constantly false reports me proceeds to tk in main for no reason and he gets a warn that says "check your fire?"
    Is this an out of season april fools meme?

4. Offline
    OrangeJuiceMan

OrangeJuiceMan PR Resident Administrator Trial Moderator

Well would be real nice if we got a video of that or any evidence , its very hard to pass judgement on stories like " oh he did that and that ".
    Anyways it seems you have some issues with Solid , why dont you just avoid him ? And it also seems you have issues with admins . I would like for you to understand that there are admin guidelines that we follow and punish acording to them and they are based on our rules that apply for everyone including you .
    This has nothing to do with bad admining , solid tk'ed you and got warned and thats how it goes .
    This is nothing but you being unhappy.

Sultan25 and BrothersCompany like this.
  5. Offline
    Janus

Janus IC

Why do u share your opinion on an admin report of your friend / clan member? please, shut up.
    There's no need for a video, check the tracker, I was sitting in the tank and I got TK'd, is it that hard for you to do that? Fine, i'l do it myself.
    https://gyazo.com/60184c016a7152aa297aac65103f9f51

6. Offline
    WeedT0aster

WeedT0aster The APC is pounding the FOB Extended LOA Lead Tester PR Resident Administrator Tester PRTA Guest Unit - THOT

Environmental sciences and biology 5th unit
    I think orange is right, but why did you get tempbanned? Are you sure you didn’t do anything?

7. Offline
    Janus

Janus IC

I stood up to herdi being a shithead romanian abuser, he called me retarded, I answered back.

8. Offline
    WeedT0aster

WeedT0aster The APC is pounding the FOB Extended LOA Lead Tester PR Resident Administrator Tester PRTA Guest Unit - THOT

Environmental sciences and biology 5th unit
    Well IMO that is at least kick worthy, regardless if he said it or not ( which you are yet to prove btw ), you can't stand up for a rule breaker by breaking the rules, but that's just my opinion.

9. Offline
    Budo

Budo Tester CMEN

Nothing
    Why do you share your opinion on other people player report ? Please, be smart

10. Offline
    Janus

Janus IC

It's pretty weird when u get banned for calling someone you've been playing with the last hour on the previous map in the same squad, when we were both calling each other retards as a joke, but when his period comes in and I call him the same shit we were calling each other he tempbans me, isn't it funny tho?

11. Offline
    DeadofPool

DeadofPool CMEN

I'ma be real with you man, I have no issue against you but both you and I know how you get when you fly off into insult/anger sprees dude. You don't stop and you're often very loud, talk fast, and mic spam a fair bit. There's also a huge difference between how you are when it's just banter and good times in regards to the calling eachother retard thing... Compared to when you get fuckhuge angry about something or another. I've played with you a fair bit, I'm gonna be honest I really doubt Herdi was the one who initiated given you have a huge tendency to just fly off the handle, and I think everyone who plays PR still knows this by now.

Did Solid tk you? Yes. Was he warned for it? Yes. Did he steal your asset and drive it out of main to get blown up? No. Did he continue to TK and fuck around after the fact? No.

You're making a mountain out of a mole hill, man. Ik how annoying shit can be sometimes, but they literally can't just go off and kick/TB for a singular TK.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  12. Offline
    Janus

Janus IC

How is a intentional tk in main on a guy whose sitting in a tank just a simple TK? Like holy fuck, I can go on tk'ing people randomly just cuz I can without having any repercusions? Can someone close this thread for comments til wicca / suchar or some smart person ends this cmen shitshow? thanks

13. Offline
    Suchar

Suchar The Most Honorable PR Lead Administrator Lead Mapper Operations Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

Realitymod Developer
    I disagree with this one. This is not the first time Solid does this stuff to Abu. However, I don't think in-game admins are to blame since they don't have to know that.
    Also, I'm not certain if intentional teamkill in main base is worth just a warn. That's debatable.
    That's the reason why the rule about insulting was to be enforced stricter. Banter is dangerous and affects both sides.
    PS. Not funny

Janus You have been unbanned for now, please behave.
    Furthermore, we will launch investigation regarding SolidJabar and dr.skull for harrasing/insults and teamkilling in main. From the other admin report you made we know that it wasn't the first time.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
    agus92 likes this.
  14. Offline
    Janus

Janus IC

Thanks for being a decent guy.

15. Offline
    Suchar

Suchar The Most Honorable PR Lead Administrator Lead Mapper Operations Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

Realitymod Developer
    Dear Janus
    Your admin report has been approved. The reported admin has been warned to avoid responding to reports on his clanmates to ensure there is no biased decision making regarding punishment for the reported players.
    SolidJabar has been banned for 7 days for intentional teamkilling in main base.

Regards,
    PRTA Senior Admin Team