1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. PRTA Retro Map Pack Event, 18:00 PRT, 24th November 2018. Read more here.
  5. Currently a reserve server is in use as 'PRTA EU | Modern Conflict'.
    Follow this link to get to its tracker and bf2demo recordings
  6. Community Update August 2018. Read more here.

Done PR:BF2 Admin Report - Hemulenssis

Discussion in 'Player, Admin and Server Reports' started by MasterHenaz, Sep 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline
    MasterHenaz MasterHenaz You know who carried you...

PR:BF2 Name:
    MasterHenaz
    PR Nickname: MasterHenaz
    PR CD Key Hash: edef50ef37c6d211b41113df164943cc
    Reported PR Admin Nickname: Hemulenssis

Description of the Issue: He tempbanned a person first flag rushing even though the player didnt

Date: Sep 4, 2018
    Time: 3:00pm
    Map: Grozny

Involved Players: Hemulenssis, Pendeho

Evidence:

He temp banned someone for first flag rushing even though:
    It wasn't our first flag and there are only 2 neutral flags in the beginning of the round.
    Once he switched back and joined my squad I asked why did you ban him he said "He was first flag rushing" then I told him the rules and he said "Why didnt you tell me earlier" and then he left the squad complaining that I should not whine about it.

Also he might have banned someone for stealing a unclaimable and not used boragh in the earlier bijar canyons but I didnt pay enough attention to give a detailed report on that.
    https://eu3.prta.co/servers/prbf2/t...ijar_canyons_gpm_cq_64_Modern Conflict.PRdemo

Clearly this person has no idea about the rules.

___

Thank you for submitting this Admin Report against Hemulenssis, MasterHenaz. This Issue will be discussed by all Senior Admins and the Management. Results will be given as soon as possible. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you.

- PRTA PR Administration
    Liam, TabZa and Jaden12 like this.
  2. Offline

Inspect
    Thank you for this report MasterHenaz.

I talked with Hemulenssis about this, and made sure that he remembers that with these two flag layouts, rushing is allowed. The same information was also shared to the rest of the admin team, as there were multiple admins confused on that. Apparently the round had a squad bug or something, so could've been that they had something else to worry about.

If you see something like this happen in the future again, make sure to report it. Admins are humans and mistakes do happen. But if the same mistake keeps repeating with the same admin, action will be taken.

Pendeho didn't seem to mind his ban as much as you did though, as he didn't participate in the report.
  3. Offline

PR:BF2 Administrator

Discord:
    hemulenssis#6501
    Squad Name:
    Jedediah Longtree / Hemulenssis
    |Hemulenssis|-
    I apologize to Pendeho for the wrongfull temporary ban. I misread the rules but I will make sure to re-read them and not let this happen again.
    Wicca and Lorfah like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.