1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Community Battle, PRTA vs Russian Reality Pros, 20th October. Read more here.
  5. PRTA's 8th Birthday and event. Read more here.
  6. Community Update August 2018. Read more here.

Closed PR:BF2 Admin Report - hemulenssis

Discussion in 'Player, Admin and Server Reports' started by hairyballs, Apr 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    hairyballs
    PR Nickname: hairyballs
    PR CD Key Hash: a9e4dc28580acf6908152ee49f0d1294
    Reported PR Admin Nickname: hemulenssis

Description of the Issue: He warned us for taking spandrel even though we claim it. I then called him a hog level admin and got temp banned to prove me wrong.

Date: Apr 4, 2018
    Time: 5:00pm
    Map: thunder

Involved Players: bumbisaft and the guy who reported us for no valid reason primediva or summat

Evidence:

i am well sad

___

Thank you for submitting this Admin Report against hemulenssis, hairyballs. This Issue will be discussed by all Senior Admins and the Management. Results will be given as soon as possible. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you.

- PRTA PR Administration
  2. Offline
    GLORYWINGS GLORYWINGS ''GLORYWINGS''

Squad Name:
    Glorywings
    GLORYWINGS
    i saw the whole thing he warn u mulitple times even
    then tb u
    i was like
    what is this age
  3. Offline

PR:BF2 Administrator AREA 94 GC

Hunter291
    Its not even claimable :/
  4. Offline

hairyballs
    well that makes the whole thing even worse then, or i would argue that it is an armoured scout vehicle and thus is claimable
  5. Offline

Squad Name:
    Glorywings
    GLORYWINGS
    But i saw warning
    Return aav its belong to cas
  6. Offline
    Wicca Wicca Project Founder

Head of PRTA Community Dept. Head Lead Moderator Squad Lead Admin NATO Potato

IT Support Engineer
    Wicca111
    Why did you insult the admin?
    GLORYWINGS likes this.
  7. Offline
    Siltics Siltics The one and only

PR:BF2 Administrator Tester Foxtrot

Siltics
    hairyballs
    The report is being reviewed just wait for the result for now. We will give answer soon.
  8. Offline

bumbisaft
    Why did the admin insult us?

Here is hairys exact chat message after we died due to dealing with a rogue admin instead of paying attention to the game:
    Also the guy that tried to steal our spandrel (Primedova) and false reported us for using it got no warning. He then tried to steal BRDM-2 at the end of the round but got warned. There is even more to this but eh.
  9. Offline

Squad Name:
    Glorywings
    GLORYWINGS
    Please share respect and love betwen each other
    The whole punch of us came from a spermdust :biggrin:
  10. Offline

Siltics
    hairyballs, Hemulenssis

We have reviewed the appeal. We see there has been some confusion. The rules at this moment say that ATGM vehicles are not claimable by tank squad. So it is considered a light vehicle, that means any squad can claim it if they have players for it to man it. So what you did was "against the rules" and hemulenssis was acting like he should of done. I must say myself it is really confusing and in the future this will change in the rules.

I personnaly hate to see things like this, people insulting eachtoher even tho they are in the same community, stop doing that, and stop insulting eachtoher in general, you know it is against the rules. You guys grow up (please don't get triggered) and realise people make mistakes and sometimes you can be frustrated but please stop being butthurt about things that happend and leave it behind. Be an adult and fogive eachtoher for this. It is no good for any of us.

With that said i hope you guys apologise and leave it behind. The rules will change to prevent confusion in the future. I don't want to see any of you guys talking about this and being cancerous (lol). Just forgive even tho all of this seems very childish but there is no other way. Thank you for your time.
    agus92, Tonymount and Wicca like this.
  11. Offline

hairyballs
    grow up reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  12. Offline

Siltics
    well, i hope you just stop being frustrated about it (if you are), because at the moment i am really frustraded about it.
  13. Offline

bumbisaft
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRDM-2
    Project Reality Server Rules:
    Rules are pretty clear, the vehicle called "Spandrel" in PR is a armoured patrol (scout) vehicle and is thus claimed by TANK/ARMOUR. Nowhere does it say that "ATGM" vehicles are not claimed by TANK/ARMOUR. Being a missile vehicle it is also technically considered a heavy asset and not a light asset.

Rules were being followed but despite this Hairy was warned, insulted and temp banned. While being called a hog level admin can be seen as an insult the truth of the matter is that he was not wrong as proved by this entire chain of events.

In the admin application it says this:
    As evidenced by these events Hemulenssis does not know the rules and should therefore atleast get a warning and at worst get removed for lying on the admin application. Keep in mind it does not only say that you have to read the rules, you also have to understand them.
  14. Offline

PR:BF2 Administrator

BluFFeR_UK
    Gents, get a life and get over it. Shit happens just deal with it, go get laid and get a smile back on your face. PRTA will be here when the next issue arises so carry on and complain again when it does.
    @hairy I know the score mate, I know you push the limits and I myself have let them slip alot even with all the trolling, let it go dude no need to push this any further.
    Temur, schakal811, Tonymount and 3 others like this.
  15. Offline
    BubblyNinja BubblyNinja 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Resident Moderator Media Team

BubblyNinja
    Just because the Konkurs ATGM system is mounted on a BRDM scout chassis does not instantly make it claimable by tank squad. and 4.1 clearly shows this:

4.1.Heavy Assets: Tanks, APCs, IFVs, CAS, Transport Helicopters, Mortars, Missile and Suicide Vehicles. Heavy Assets can only be claimed by correctly named, dedicated squads. hence the (ATGM, Anti-Tank Guided Missile) part. And if you acknowledged that its considered a heavy asset and not a light one why not make a squad for it and rather than steal it from another player and claim it belongs to tank squad?(Primedova)
    Code (Text):
    1. [17:25:06 T1 SQUAD 1]  Primedova: !r no tank on map, yet tank squad still saying they can claim tunguska and spandrel
    2. [17:28:30   TEAMKILL] CANCER bumbisaft [killed]  Primedova
    3. [17:29:29 T1 SQUAD 1]  Primedova: !r Admin, russians dont hve tank, Yet tank squad still says they can claim Spandrel , do they ave that right ?

Given the ruleset that I've explained you had little to no claim on the Spandrel. Would you care to explain these actions in the video? Or are you stating the ruleset once you've read them after the fact.

Tank squad's only scout vehicles are the standard BRDM, VN-3, and Fennek and the rule where Armor has claim to AT vehicles has since been removed. I'm not defending Hemulensiss' actions in anyway and in my opinion he could have been handled a whole lot better however don't start bending the rules because it suits you at the time.

Now as a moderator I'd like to close this thread to prevent anymore drama but I'd like to hear your reasoning.
    agus92 likes this.
  16. Offline

hairyballs
    lmao stop replying no one cares
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
    Raidonrai likes this.
  17. Offline

bumbisaft
    BubblyNinja
    You got it the wrong way around. TANK/ARMOUR claims spandrel because it is an armoured scout vehicle, not because it has ATGM. The part of it being a missile vehicle was brought up because it was claimed to be a light asset. TANK/ARMOUR also claims scout vehicles regardless of tanks being on the map or not.
    Making squads that claim random shit (heavy or light) is against the rules on PRTA as shown by:
    And irrelevant light asset rules.

And again, spandrel is an armoured scout vehicle claimed by TANK/ARMOUR.
  18. Offline
    BubblyNinja BubblyNinja 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Resident Moderator Media Team

BubblyNinja
    And who are you to determine whether its an armored scout vehicle rather than an Missile/Anti-tank vehicle? This in which is the rule we currently have and enforce. The Stryker, LAV-25, and Scimitar/Scorpion is listed IRL as also being in a armored reconnaissance/scout vehicle role so does it go to APC or tank squad in this matter or are you going to decide it yourself? There is already an internal discussion on asset claiming and whether or not to consider their practical vs. theoretical usage in PR as well as tailoring them to the PRTA ruleset but I digress. In the period in between you taking the spandrel and your tempban not only did you steal the spandrel from a player who already has possession of the asset you also did in fact bend the rules to your liking in order to use the asset.
  19. Offline

bumbisaft
    Spandrel IS a BRDM-2 which according to your own words is a scout vehicle. You can not steal something you already claim. Spandrel is twice (rule 4.1 and 4.3.1) defined as a heavy asset and is thus excluded from rule 4.2.2, thus it was being stolen from us if anything. If your definition of "bending the rules" is to actually follow the rules then I guess the rules dont even matter since you wont even warn Hemulenssis for his insult, completely taking his side in matter where he broke the rules more than once.
  20. Offline

PR:BF2 Senior Administrator

Terry1
    PRTA IS A SERVER FOR A GAME IS IT RLY HURTING YOUR LIFE SO MUCH THAT YOU HAVE TO TYPE X CHARACTERS ABOUT IT IN YOUR FREE TIME. IF AN ADMIN DID SOMETHING YOU DONT AGREE WITH, LET US DEAL WITH IT INTERNALLY, AS WE ARE DOING, TO HELP BETTER TRAIN NEW-ER ADMINS FOR SITUATIONS LIKE THIS: THAT QUITE FRANKLY DO NOT MATTER WHATSOEVER TO ANYONE'S LIFE NO MATTER THE OUTCOME. FULL STOP. PERIOD. MEH. KISS. KISS. HASHTAG TERRY.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.