1. If you think someone deserves attention for their great work, shoot them a kudos here:
    Kudos Thread If they have done something really unique, consider recommending them for a medal here: Medal Nomination Form
  2. Hey Guest, would be great if you'd chip in here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  3. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.

Denied PR:BF2 Admin Report - (GSW) Hunter or something like this

Discussion in 'Player, Admin and Server Reports' started by deadinside__16_, May 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline
    deadinside__16_

deadinside__16_

PR Nickname: deadinside16
    :
    Reported PR Admin Nickname: (GSW) Hunter or something like this

Description of the Issue: We were playing Omaha night delay (the one of the planes) so i had 6 man squad (my clan members) and literally the historical goal in the germans side in that map is shut down planes, also the game goal seems like (for some reason theres like 10 AA guns in that map) then this nice admin warn me 2 times and the 3 warning he warn my whole squad to "play objectives" then i ask him what the fuck he means whit objectives if literally the objective is shot down planes, it was a full server 50vs50 and i was in the FLAK AA GUN whit my squad as i said, as you may know the US in that map does not have supplies so they cant build fobs. what it means that theyre spawn points is the planes right? ok.. seems like he was angry and maybe boring of die and he was losing the flag whit his squad then he start whit all of this warnings stuff, yeah thats all.

Date: May 2, 2020
    Time: 10:30pm
    Map: OMAHA BEACH

Involved Players: That admin

Evidence:
    Check the trakker?

This kind of things may make good players left, just saying..

___

Thank you for submitting this Admin Report against (GSW) Hunter or something like this, deadinside16. This Issue will be discussed by all Senior Admins and the Management. Results will be given as soon as possible. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you.

- PRTA PR Administration

2. Offline
    deadinside__16_

deadinside__16_

I pretty much know that "play objectives" means play the flags. but ??????

3. Offline
    deadinside__16_

deadinside__16_

ALMOOST FORGET that as i dindt obey he give me an ultimatum in SL radio "go to the flag before i ban u, man" :tounge: gg

4. Offline
    Suchar

Suchar The Most Honorable PR Lead Administrator Lead Mapper Operations Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

Realitymod Developer
    link trakker?

gregjlanders likes this.
  5. Offline
    Woxbel

Woxbel Guest Unit - Tournament Veterans

6. Offline
    deadinside__16_

deadinside__16_

7. Offline
    Bastiannn

Bastiannn PRTA

While one of the objectives is shooting down planes to destroy spawn points, the main objective and the one that decides the outcome of the games is flags (as Hunter told you in game chat aswell), and at the time of the warning it looks like your team got outcapped to their last flag (and lost the only flag they were holding). It also looks like from your 6 man infantry squad only one member at a time was using AA guns, as only 1 AA gun was at your position. From the clip you linked it also looks like your mate was having a hard time destroying said planes. From the tracker it also looks like you weren't challenging flags even when completely outcapped. It also looks like you were only warned once (with your whole squad) through the warning command, so I would assume the other 2 warns you are referring to were Hunter asking you to play flags via SL chat?

[​IMG]

Code (Text):
    1. [2020-05-03 02:54:31] !WARN performed by '|GC| Hunter291' on ' noll': Get on a active flag
    2. [2020-05-03 02:54:31] !WARN performed by '|GC| Hunter291' on '.50| LilBabyOffAPerc': Get on a active flag
    3. [2020-05-03 02:54:31] !WARN performed by '|GC| Hunter291' on '.50|LT Deadinside16': Get on a active flag
    4. [2020-05-03 02:54:31] !WARN performed by '|GC| Hunter291' on '.50|PI yesNiko': Get on a active flag
    5. [2020-05-03 02:54:31] !WARN performed by '|GC| Hunter291' on ' Zer0_Her0': Get on a active flag
    6. [2020-05-03 02:54:31] !WARN performed by '|GC| Hunter291' on ' PlanesWalker95': Get on a active flag
    With all that being said, do you really consider this as abusive from Hunter?

Last edited: May 5, 2020
  8. Offline
    Hunter291

Hunter291 PR Senior Administrator AREA 94 Guest Unit - GC

[​IMG] "angry"

Lorfah and Smek like this.
  9. Offline
    LilBabyOffAPerc

LilBabyOffAPerc

(hi, I'm the guy on the AA gun in the clip)

yes, you are right but it's also important to remember that they basically can land anywhere on the map, so if my squad leaves me to go to the flag I will be wiped instantly and unhealable if even 1 guy lands on me as I can't defend myself, nor can the AA gun have any defense against people landing. I also needed ammo because the AA gun burnt through ammo like crazy.

we kept in that little compound/trench area for the majority of the game and did well, as you can see in our kills and deaths amount. we were killing them as they land, so why exactly should we retreat to a flag? if the rest of the team is on that flag they can kill the active enemies on that flag and they would not be able to come back due to a lack of fobs and my squad killing them as soon as they land. it is just tactics

well you can't ignore the compliment from my fellow squad member both in the tracker and the video, "lil baby off perc is cracked with that pod" yes in that specific clip I was struggling with that specific plane but not only would hunter not know that to give a demand like that, but you can't judge the 15+ minutes of my shooting in that 30 second clip. i actually think i did really good with the aa gun in my first game using it, I got a lot of kills which is hard to do when killing a plane doesnt necessarily count as a kill, but my squad members also said I did good, so I feel like those facts would hold more value than the 30 second clip.

hunter threatened with a ban as well in SL chat but this isn't on video. imo this is 100% abusive because why should admins force SL's to play the way they want? i see all the time on the servers SLs doing dumb shit like putting 4 fobs next to each other, wasting assets etc and there is never even a warning, but hunter threatened to ban over something like this. lets say we were playing a modern map, should trans, mortar, cas etc squads be forced to get on an active flag while doing their duties? no and they never are, although they can if they feel like it's okay to sacrifice a few duties and do a last resort. we were killing them and we did that very well. we shouldn't be banned over that, no offense to the rest of our team but it shouldnt be our fault that they were bad.

also if you look even closer to the tracker, he was calling us to retreat literally right before the game would be over. we were already down by like 300 tickets. by the time we even did retreat the game would be over. would it really be fair to ban us over something we have absolutely no control over?

[​IMG]
    in reality these look like good numbers but if that was the case why did u need us to retreat back to active flag? surely with numbers that good u could handle the defense by urself and the few other squads that were on that flag..

10. Offline
    deadinside__16_

deadinside__16_

I got to say that 1 man alone in the AA battery will be a easy kill as soon as 1 soldier land, i think the very point is destroy planes but btw the server was full if im not wrong so 6 mans squad dont make the whole team lose.. the guy in my squad using the AA gun was doing an excellent job in the clip dosnt shows at all. if u take a look closer i was also playing whit noobs players to give them a good impression of the game as it supose to be, but they face whit a warning for literally do what is supose to do in that map, maybe thats not too good for the server btw i dont care i just decide to have fun that round. as u can see i switch positions whit lil baby in the squad duties i give him the squad lead because we decide to record after the 3 warning (the whole squad warning) just to see if the admin online warn him again as "move to the flag before i ban u" i really dont care if it was admin abuse (obviusly it is) but i really try to focus in those randomly admin warnings what make the game literally unplayable, but its ok by now. we just try to play the game.

u should look a lil bit deeper in the trakker to see all the warnings, the first 2 was for me who was leading the squad. the 3 the whole squad and the warning bout ban was in SL radio that was the reason bout why i give him the lead. Just let us play

11. Offline
    CAS_ual_TY

CAS_ual_TY Events IRL Task Force PR Guest Administrator Media Team AREA 94

ALADE3N likes this.
  12. Offline
    LilBabyOffAPerc

LilBabyOffAPerc

Lol bro the fact that u said that means you clearly don't know what you're saying.

First off you can blow up the plane in 2 shots if you have good aim and luck. You need to hit both engines and they only need 1 shot to be damaged. I already knew this in within 15 minutes of using the gun.

Second, if you re-watch the clip you can see me losing concentration very obviously due to me reacting to the unjust warns, in the form of me constantly having to stop shooting to type. In that situation I was worried about being banned so I couldn't concentrate.

Third, if it really concerns you that much, you can watch my entire game performance with the AA gun by clicking on the "Watch Full Video" option on the clip. Don't want to? I don't expect you to. So don't criticize.

Fourth, my skill with the AA gun (in my first game with it) shouldn't even be a relevant argument point. I know it is obvious, with a lack of proper administration reply, that you are trying to find anything to counteract what I said and nothing logical came up to mind, so you have to say I did bad with the AA gun, rather than contributing anything else or replying to anything I said.

deadinside__16_ likes this.
  13. Offline
    Aleon

Aleon PR Guest Administrator Guest Unit - Tournament Veterans

PR:BF2 Name:
    Aleon
    In all honesty, aside from the fact that deadinside can't string a coherent sentence together, and his buddy here is trying super hard to appear like a complete dumbass, there is inherently nothing wrong with having a squad on those AAs. I don't think think the warnings were warranted. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Then again, no one got kicked or punished so I also don't see what you expect to come out of this thread.

1mpact, agus92 and Yrzn like this.
  14. Offline
    Daniel

Daniel Guest Unit - THOT

Tomasinost and Aleon like this.
  15. Offline
    Tomasinost

Tomasinost The one charging with pistol on ww2 maps.XD Guest Unit - CMEN

Pr streamer best job on internet

16. Offline
    Buttermilch25

Buttermilch25 Foxtrot

1.6 Do not stream on the server unless it has been authorized by the admins.

Maybe read the rules next time before you join a server, you can find them here:
    https://prteamwork.com/rules/prbf2/

gregjlanders likes this.
  17. Offline
    deadinside__16_

deadinside__16_

Actually he wasnt streaming he start to do it in that moment to get the evidence of the admin. the reason for that is because our reports seems like aint importants for the admins or they just dont believe it.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 7, 2020, Original Post Date: May 7, 2020 ---
    i think the important here is not the short stream but youre admins decisions.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 7, 2020 ---
    btw daniel u shouldnt comment that. u record tottaly not funny at all videos and u upload them when basically shows yourself trolling griefing and also teamkilling. btw stop using different nicknames to troll.

"Then again, no one got kicked or punished so I also don't see what you expect to come out of this thread." because the round end up after the last warning.

if u just cant understand my setence u should make an effort to understand it. just try to use common sense to figure out what im tryng to say... i cant figure out how hard was ur early years in school for youre teachers.

18. Offline
    Liam

Liam IRL Event Attendee

Student
    deadinside are you on cocaine the whole time? (no judgement if you are)
    Every post you make is just a wall of rambling text, and you keep compulsively posting again and again rather than just thinking about a post for five minutes. I've only read like two of your posts and both times I lost some brain capacity doing so, but I keep seeing these walls of words popping up around the place, and it's just really making me wonder.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone else triple post in 6 minutes in a single thread.

19. Offline
    LilBabyOffAPerc

LilBabyOffAPerc

So you agreed with what we said, but say deadinside can't string a coherent sentence together and I'm sounding like a dumbass? Lol man, just admit we're not wrong, even if your colleagues wouldn't appreciate that. There's nothing stupid about anything I said - and if there is I want you to quote me and talk about it - and everything deadinside said is perfectly clear if you read it without being arrogant.

I personally don't need anything out of the situation. I came here to help my friend and squad leader with the report. Whatever happens to hunter, I don't care - literally the best thing I'd want out of this is Hunter to watch out and be more aware with how he swings his ban hammer and let squad leaders play the way they want to, especially when it's clear that the squad leader he nearly just banned if it wasn't for the fact that the round was nearly over was clearly more knowledgeable about the map and situation, and probably better at Project Reality to begin with.

Had the round not ended so quickly, we would've been banned (as I've said a million times now, Hunter did indeed threaten with a ban in SL radio if Deadinside didn't take his squad to a flag). Literally that should be the most important fact out of this whole report. But it's being avoided. 100% disgraceful and shows a clear bias if you ask me. I was hoping for better from you guys, come on now.

Nope. Perhaps it's coincidental you're in this thread as a non-admin when you have a pending report against you for TK in another community? :/

Ikr? Get paid to play video games. I'm not one though. Perhaps, if it really mattered to you and you weren't using it to deflect blame from Hunter, you would've looked deeper into the situation. Here's what it says on my channel. upload_2020-5-7_13-5-1.png
    If it's not clear enough, I don't "stream" if we use the main definition of streaming - I use twitch to put all my game footage of Project Reality so me and my squad can use it to report rulebreakers, abusive admins, or even use it to see what our strengths and weaknesses are ingame to improve. Twitch is a million times better to holding hours of raw footage than Youtube for many reasons but it's not relevant to this case (because, as far as I know, whether I stream or not, you guys don't care - you're trying to get me to bail out of this thread with reasonable beyond doubt proof that Hunter just abused his powers) so I'm not gonna bother clarifying more than that.

And I disagree that PR streamer is the best job on the internet. I think it's being a PR server admin. :^)

Cool. I don't stream on PRTA. I never have and never will. Yes bro I read the rules.

Also, if I didn't make it blatantly obvious, Twitch isn't only for streaming? You can upload video there just like YouTube, but with the better feature where you can clip and highlight segments and place notes throughout the video. That's exactly what I did to provide you with this clip. If you want to prove that I'm a streamer, try searching through all my past broadcasts of me streaming? It won't even show up in "Past Broadcasts".

20. Offline
    Lorfah

Lorfah PR Resident Administrator

Firefighter
    What you need to understand, is that your buddy/clanmate/lover has a history for trolling, being obnoxious and quite toxic on our server, thus leading us admins to maybe keep an extra watchfull eye on him, and how he behaves on our server.

Are you taking the piss here? He CLEARLY had no situational awareness of neither the map nor the situation, or else he would have rushed his squad to help out the team on one of the two flags in play, to maybe help secure a victory.
    I was with Hunter on beacon two, and if memory serves me right we were the only squad trying to defend it while you boys were playing with your dicks on an AA emplacement.

Okay, you are quite clearly taking the piss.

BrothersCompany likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.