1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Contact! - End of Campaign. Read more here.

Denied PR:BF2 Admin Report - Filamu

Discussion in 'Player, Admin and Server Reports' started by Akito_Hakuso, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Offline

Discord:
    TripTrapDE#3241
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Akito_Hakuso
    PR Nickname: Akito_Hakuso
    PR CD Key Hash: 0f6466a6d4870748e0b7ef07e15ec3e3
    Reported PR Admin Nickname: Filamu

Description of the Issue: The maps Kokan. I get kicked for Teamkilling eventhrew it was an accident. So i just join again when another map comes. I joined the one team and they were saying Nigger in the local mumble (it was prep phase). Due to this not being the team i wanted to join i switch. I said something in mumble and was kicked. A few seconds after that i try to join again but server is full. i then try to join again and im banned.

Date: Feb 19, 2019
    Time: 8:30pm
    Map: Nuijamaa i think

Involved Players: Anyone online

Evidence:

Im sure this will be debunked by some excuse and because Admins are trusted more but im still trying my luck to get justice done.

___

Thank you for submitting this Admin Report against Filamu, Akito_Hakuso. This Issue will be discussed by all Senior Admins and the Management. Results will be given as soon as possible. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you.

- PRTA PR Administration
  2. Offline

Discord:
    TripTrapDE#3241
    Akito_Hakuso
    Just another thing, i never broke a rule saying something in local during prep. The communication was a short hello.
  3. Offline
    TabZa TabZa pro rager

Salt

a kibitzer
    TabZa
    [​IMG]
  4. Offline
    fecht_niko fecht_niko POV Leader

IRL Task Force BGB - SquadLeader

ARC*fecht_niko
    There was some crazy mumble spam & griefing going on so admins might have been more strict with reports.

My Nr. 5 fanboy (the serbian immigrant from switzerland) was trying to impersonate me & Glory on mumble because he is very shy and feels much stronger when he uses my name.
    If you read this lazed then you should really visit me one day and we might take a pic so you can brag infront of your hax friends.
    SM69, agus92, Terrry and 2 others like this.
  5. Offline

PR:BF2 Lead Administrator BGB - Officer

Filamu
    I want to inform you about this thing:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is the reason you were kicked, a TK with an RPG in the DOD with no enemies around. Not allowed on the server, so yes, you were purposely kicked.

Now, next round. While the team is preparing for the battle, you come on and start talking. I told you over mumble not to use local.
    You decided to reply with something similar to "I can talk if I want". That is not the reply you should aim for. Combine this with the previous TK, you might find yourself having to have some time off.

Here are the three rules I would say you broke.
    Both 2.2 and 3.6 covers spam to some degree. The reason why talking on local during the 2 minutes is considered spam, is because SLs have 2 mins to organise their squads, and talk to other SLs. It honestly is little time. If everyone were to say hello, none of that time would be left. Feel free to say hello before the timer reaches 2:00.

The 3. PR:BF2 Senior Administrator will review the case and get back to you.
    Lorfah, agus92, Suchar and 1 other person like this.
  6. Offline
    Rooky_Ghost Rooky_Ghost Bishop of Niceness

RIF - Grunt Poutine Platoon

Freeloader.
    Discord:
    Rooky_Ghost#4365
    Rooky_Ghost
    Inb4: player report Akito_Hakuso,, tk in dod
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 21, 2019, Original Post Date: Feb 21, 2019 ---
    [​IMG]
  7. Offline

Discord:
    TripTrapDE#3241
    Akito_Hakuso
    Alright thats not the reason i was banned. I was kicked in that round and rejoined. Their is no rule limiting talking during the prep phase at all in local. It cant be consinderd spam for a few words. Its not liklike i was playing a damn song where evrey second was replaced by the n word. But hey ban the guy who switched to your team cause the other team was playing racist shit.
  8. Offline
    Wicca Wicca Project Founder

Head of PRTA Squad Lead Admin Tournament - Admin IRL Task Force NATO Potato

IT Support Engineer
    Wicca111
    PRTA has a long history of banning or kicking players who talk 2 minutes before the game starts.

We can consider writing it in our ruleset, although for most we consider it common sense and curtesy to other playes. There is 49 other players organizing their squads and talking in private, if you then use the local comms then everyone has to stop what they are doing and have to listen to you.

That is really irritating.

So please do not talk in the 2 minutes before the match starts, or we will kick/ban/warn you.
    Suchar, agus92 and Dr_Evil like this.
  9. Offline

PR:BF2 Administrator RIF - Grunt

Bastiannn
    Generally speaking, "Somebody was doing the same, but worse" is not something you should hang on as it does not justify/excuse your own actions, especially as he was not purposely ignored by the same admin while you were punished.

Next time try to say "X is playing a racist song on the other team" instead of "I can talk if I want" and see if that gets you banned, or not.
  10. Offline
    Rooky_Ghost Rooky_Ghost Bishop of Niceness

RIF - Grunt Poutine Platoon

Freeloader.
    Discord:
    Rooky_Ghost#4365
    Rooky_Ghost
    I don't thinks that was the point. I read it as "someone was doing someone rude and frowned upon, and when I said something polite with everyone on the look, I got fun goofed".
    I could be wrong tho.
    Akito_Hakuso likes this.
  11. Offline

PR:BF2 Administrator BGB - Grunt

Firefighter
    Discord:
    Lorfah#5442
    Lorfah
    Sure, feel free to argue with the lead admin who banned you, as to the reasoning behind why he banned you. That is sure to take you off the naughty list.
    Trying to justify your own wrongdoing, with accusing others is not really a defense strategy I would go with, as Bastiann mentioned.
    As you claim you switched team, how was Filamu supposed to know that someone was spamming racist shit on the other team, as you were now on the same team as Filamu, and you nor anyone else reported the racist spam on the other team?
    I'd advise a more humble approach in future correspondence.

--- Double Post Merged, Feb 22, 2019, Original Post Date: Feb 22, 2019 ---
    You are most definitively wrong.
  12. Offline
    Suchar Suchar The Most Honorable

Lead Mapper PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Mapper Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

Realitymod Contributor
    [R-CON]Suchar
    It took really long time due to a high number of reports and ban appeals recently, but here is the verdict.
    You broke the following rules:
    Code (Text):
    1. 1.8 Do not debate admin decisions in-game.
    2. 2.2 Keep communication short and to the point.
    3. 3.6 Do not intentionally disrupt gameplay in any way (teamkilling, smoking main etc.).
    The fact that other person broke the rules as well does not justify your actions. Spamming during 'squad time' directly affects your team's deployment and therefore it is punishable.
    The admin report is denied.
    Golden_Pilot and agus92 like this.