1. If you think someone deserves attention for their great work, shoot them a kudos here:
    Kudos Thread If they have done something really unique, consider recommending them for a medal here: Medal Nomination Form
  2. Hey Guest, would be great if you'd chip in here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  3. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.

Invalid Appeal PR:BF2 Admin Report - EngineerCZ

Discussion in 'Player, Admin and Server Reports' started by MOPA, Jun 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline
    MOPA

MOPA

PR Nickname: MOPA
    :
    Reported PR Admin Nickname: EngineerCZ

Description of the Issue: he deleted lots of atack and middle fobs and we lost the game. Diferent from my colegue that also reported him(Riziko94) i say that he had a reson(he said on all chat). and thats the problem... the reason was "I deleted the fobs because no one was defending!... what does it means??? "Im better then you I know better then you and i do what i want if you dont obey me".... when peope said things on chat he said "Or what?" So this kind om peoplle cant be adm... thats my point of view.... or this is North-Corea site? if this is not power abuse i dont know what is, because anyone who did that with the thousandos of reports would be ban imediatly

Date: Jun 18, 2020
    Time: 7:30pm
    Map: Ulyanovsk

Involved Players: entire team

Evidence:
    our words(and programs you adm use that i dont know how to use)

Diferent from my colegue that also reported him(Riziko94) i say that he had a reson(he said on all chat). and thats the problem... the reason was "I deleted the fobs because no one was defending!... what does it means??? "Im better then you I know better then you and i do what i want if you dont obey me".... when peope said things on chat he said "Or what?" So this kind om peoplle cant be adm... thats my point of view.... or this is North-Corea site? if this is not power abuse i dont know what is, because anyone who did that with the thousandos of reports would be ban imediatly

___

Thank you for submitting this Admin Report against EngineerCZ, MOPA. This Issue will be discussed by all Senior Admins and the Management. Results will be given as soon as possible. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you.

- PRTA PR Administration

2. Offline
    EngineerCZ

EngineerCZ Squad Adminstrator Potato Regiment

CNC Operator
    You are completely misrepresenting what i said. I deleted the FOBs since most of the team was just throwing themselves onto the enemy, wasting tickets. If people wish me to die, or want me to "suck a dick" or "go to hell" I am going to respond with "Or what?". I do not see a way how i could abuse my power, since I am not an admin, and the only thing i can do, is switch people.

3. Offline
    EngineerCZ

EngineerCZ Squad Adminstrator Potato Regiment

CNC Operator
    pls dont kill me MOPA

4. Offline
    1mpact

1mpact Guest Unit - Tournament Veterans

Always going downhill..
    Nice englando mopa

5. Offline
    Tomasinost

Tomasinost The one charging with pistol on ww2 maps.XD Guest Unit - CMEN

Big griefing meme I see

6. Offline
    Suchar

Suchar The Most Honorable PR Lead Administrator Lead Mapper Operations Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

Realitymod Developer
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.