1. If you think someone deserves attention for their great work, shoot them a kudos here:
    Kudos Thread If they have done something really unique, consider recommending them for a medal here: Medal Nomination Form
  2. Hey Guest, would be great if you'd chip in here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  3. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.

Approved PR:BF2 Admin Report - Endergod

Discussion in 'Player, Admin and Server Reports' started by deadinside__16_, Jun 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline
    deadinside__16_

deadinside__16_

PR Nickname: deadinside16
    :
    Reported PR Admin Nickname:
    Endergod

Description of the Issue: EnderGod explaining me how to evading Bans to make a Hacker called "Blue" play again undercover.

Date: Apr 15, 2020
    Time: 1:30pm
    Map: discord

Involved Players: Endergod/Blue

Evidence:
    Removed from public view ~Suchar

Take it as u want

___

Thank you for submitting this Admin Report against Endergod, deadinside16. This Issue will be discussed by all Senior Admins and the Management. Results will be given as soon as possible. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you.

- PRTA PR Administration

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2020
  2. Offline
    Buttermilch25

Buttermilch25 Foxtrot

Remove Ender from Admin team.
    Ban deadinside for beeing affiliated to a cheater and actively helping him to evade his ban. And of course because he is a little snitch.

3. Offline
    K-Massive

K-Massive The Great Khan Squad Senior Admin PR Senior Administrator IRL Event Attendee Guest Unit - MONGOL

Keep it on topic

EnderGod whats your take on this?

agus92 likes this.
  4. Offline
    deadinside__16_

deadinside__16_

I aint help nobody. thats ender helping him actually, u think it is ok to ban me when im telling u one of ur admins is telling ppl how to evade bans? and actually to a hacker?

5. Offline
    deadinside__16_

deadinside__16_

6. Offline
    Tomasinost

Tomasinost The one charging with pistol on ww2 maps.XD Guest Unit - CMEN

Edited by moderator. Reason: deleted personal attacks.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 9, 2020, Original Post Date: Jun 9, 2020 ---

U knew blue was evading too.U fucked up but u are trying to take Ender with you.So stop lying,u even defended him when he was making ban apeal here.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2020
  7. Offline
    deadinside__16_

deadinside__16_

https://ibb.co/VCLz3Yq

u can blame me if u want to, but the deal here is not bout me haha is one of the admins of the "best pr server" explaining how to make a hacker avoid the ban. ."U fucked up but u are trying to take Ender with you" r u legit stupid? u dont even figure out whats going on hahaha i aint got no blame for hack never here. im just telling how an admin help a hacker evading bans. ur small ape brain cant take the info and inmediatly turn it against me, u really cave man.
    Btw ive been ban since 1 month so idk if ender and the hacker have been playing together, all i know is that ender tell me what blue got to do to play again, what if hes being playing and u cavemans dont even realize? haha

8. Offline
    Tomasinost

You cant proof if ender was playing with blue thats just "what if what that"(in the pass month)p.Nobody said its best pr server,there is not such a thing like "best pr server".But blue was in your clan when he was playing with you and it was you who let him be in.U tho when u are gona get shit on ender u will get unbanned but u fucked up coz, yea ender is gona get removed,but u think u will get unbaned?Why u didnt report blue when he was playing with you (when he was ban evading) so u helped him to play again basically.Yes I have ape brain :wink:(I am not defending ender or anything,just getting rid or you coke)

BrothersCompany likes this.
  9. Offline
    deadinside__16_

deadinside__16_

HAHAHA mannn u legit retard, blue wasnt even ban on here till one of ur friends report him and ban him. before we could play together. also u should check dates of the conversation, the only place when blue was ban was at hog, and that happens when we were BB clan and guess who was one of the leads of that clan? yes. Ender dumbass haha Btw theres a proof when i said if he hacks is not my problem cuz he do not hacks playing on my squad. also the proof was the Streams that he used to do on twitch and i bet even u saw them, btw when he get reported and ban i dont get touch whit him often till the members of the clan had a conversation in game bout it, and thats when ender explain me what he must do to be unban, also u can read when he said "we dont call him anymore blue, it make it too obvious" again i said, ur ape brain cant even process the info, shame for u. Also i dindt report ender to make me unban HAHH u ape i already knew i was bout to be unban in like 4 days rn, if the head admins r not gonna unban me then whatever. U just got hate for me hahaha u dumb i even helping u. Keep it up apesinost
    Btw u turn it into another directions blaming me hahah. but the reality is one of ur admins telling ppl how to avoid ban's. take it as u want chimp

10. Offline
    Tomasinost

What are u talking about?

So if he was hacking and only got banned on hog its ok that he was playing with you on prta coz only hog banned him :biggrin: haha.Its your problem coz he was in your clan so u didnt cared that you have hacker in your clan and didnt reported it to servers or some of admins?Dont worry u will be banned again just matter of days,you are going to be toxic or you will call somebody n word.

What my admin? I am not part of prta or not part of admin team so why you said "your admin team"

11. Offline
    BrothersCompany

BrothersCompany CMENseed Powah PR Senior Administrator Guest Unit - CMEN

Friendly reminder, if you want to get your ideas across and you dont want a moderator to lock a thread and call him cunt avoid being disrespectful to other persons and offending them.

agus92 and Tomasinost like this.
  12. Offline
    deadinside__16_

deadinside__16_

Lol what i mean? that when he was hacking and get banned at hog he was on BB clan and the leaders of the BB clan was Mr Ender and another one i was just the only squad leader of that clan, then he switch his name and he aint be spotted playing at PRTA till i report one hacker on another server and then one of ur friends report him here on this forum, that was when Blue get banned finally here and on SSG. Btw on all this timeline he still on BB clan whit ender as leader and ender me and blue play together, idk if u realize but if mr ender is telling me how to bring it back to the game and also warning that "we dont call him blue anymore it make it too obvious" then u dont need a high IQ to understand ender knew he was a hacker and help him to get back in.

Btw if ur not an admin why u keep talking? hahaha u cant just see my name cuz u want to argue whit me?

13. Offline
    Tomasinost

But you wanted blue to play with you,so u asked ender for help.So who wanted blue back you or him? When u asked him how he will do it.Yes I am not a admin but I can still text to you here coz atleast I have some arguments apart from you still saying: "ender did that ender hacker that that pls gib ban".
    And yes I will blaim you coz u let blue play in your squad with another name yes you are involved in this ban evading

14. Offline
    deadinside__16_

deadinside__16_

Where it says i ask him? i dont see where i am making a question.. ur braing is making conclusions, u better hold it bud.

15. Offline
    BubblyNinja

BubblyNinja 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚 Lead Moderator PR Senior Administrator Media Team IRL Event Attendee Guest Unit - THOT

Derailed hard so locking thread. Admin team has all they need.

Tomasinost likes this.
  16. Offline
    agus92

agus92 Resident Moderator PR Resident Administrator 9ª Compañía de Infantería

Tomasinost deadinside__16_ If you two don't learn how to communicate inside a PRTA platform without insulting your interlocutors, there will be consequences on your ability to continue to communicate on them.

detomaso, Aleon, Siltics and 2 others like this.
  17. Offline
    Suchar

Suchar The Most Honorable PR Lead Administrator Lead Mapper Operations Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

Realitymod Developer
    Thank you for your report deadinside__16_,

The reported admin was removed from the admin team a few days ago.
    Sorry for the late reply.

Regards,
    Senior Admin Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.