1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. PRTA Retro Map Pack Event, 18:00 PRT, 24th November 2018. Read more here.
  5. Currently a reserve server is in use as 'PRTA EU | Modern Conflict'.
    Follow this link to get to its tracker and bf2demo recordings
  6. Community Update August 2018. Read more here.

Done PR:BF2 Admin Report - dont know yet

Discussion in 'Player, Admin and Server Reports' started by tiranicida, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Offline
    tiranicida tiranicida My posts not represent [La-9] in any form

PR Nickname: Sold|Tiranicida
    PR CD Key Hash: e4ca9ed35977ed503fd4adf651eb91a2
    Reported PR Admin Nickname: dont know yet

Description of the Issue: Again someone's yardstick's still need to be recalibrated,

getting day ban or at least kicked whitout having any time to explain myself,

yes I know what you are thinking u dont have nothing to explain couse you break rules,

Explanation

ok I was gunning in the apc, going to the enemy first flag and killing 2 guys there and got tracked I didnt realize that I was in enemy first capable, I was bussy killing everything what my+my+my+mine was spoting, so when I noticed and see warnings I stoped shooting and even looking to the first capable area, when i was trying to explain i was tracked and can not move out i got kicked, probably temp day ban how happened to my+my+my+mine, Im not sure couse i didnt try to join to the server back in a couple of days.

The thing that annoys me is that when other person is breaking the rules see for example

http://prteamwork.com/threads/pr-bf...ch25-thot-bubblyninja-apexsdds-tba-bjc.29383/
    https://eu1.prta.co/servers/prbf2/tracker/index.html?demo=https://eu1.prta.co/servers/prbf2/1/tracker/tracker_2018_06_03_14_57_14_operation_marlin_gpm_cq_32_Modern Conflict.PRdemo

the things are much different,

we can se an admin going to the first capable flag WHIT THE HAT to try to camp enemy tanks or APCs i guess, and when someone complain about, the response is just ridiculously unfair, not even punish while i had to deal whit a temp day ban for something that at least in my perspective it was less serious couse I did not do it conscientiously or purposely and even then I did not even have time to explain myself couse the temp ban day was fully fast

and NO im not trying to attemp to make drama or anything like that so please do not instrumentalize your damn rule of drama so serve for censorship of critical weighing.

I just want to be treated like 1 more, dont have to worry about an admin looking all the time to me for temp day ban me couse the first rule break without giving me even a sec to explain things, or at least if you can not avoid it, at least be exactly as strict with everyone.

Date: Jun 12, 2018
    Time: 3:30am
    Map: burning sands

Involved Players: me and my+my+my+mine

Evidence:

___

Thank you for submitting this Admin Report against dont know yet, Sold|Tiranicida. This Issue will be discussed by all Senior Admins and the Management. Results will be given as soon as possible. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you.

- PRTA PR Administration
    Raidonrai likes this.
  2. Offline
    Temur Temur usitumbe mashua - hakuna matata

Foxtrot Donor

Teacher / Charity Worker
    Squad Name:
    Temur
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Temur
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2018
    tiranicida likes this.
  3. Offline

Inspect
    Thank you for your report. We'll look into it. The typical response for first flag rush is indeed warn, then kill command and then temp ban. Temp ban is usually applied for first flag rushing with assets because afaik !kill doesn't work when you're manning something. Initially if you find yourself from the first flag, you've done something wrong to begin with.

I don't see the reason to post that thread here. If you read it through (or the other threads from that time), you'll see that this has already been resolved. The players in question has been warned, because at the time there were nobody to temp ban them. And actually with this situation I think we see a proper response from the admins to actually enforce the rush rule.

We'll have to see if that was unnecessarily harsh though. There could've been a situation where there was not enough time to see why you were there and why you couldn't get out of the first flag.
    tiranicida and Raidonrai like this.
  4. Offline
    BubblyNinja BubblyNinja 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Resident Moderator Media Team

BubblyNinja
  5. Offline

I see no reason for you to have to see a reason for me to post what I deem convenient.

Are you sure? Buttermilch25 and BubblyNinja wasn't admins when this happens?

Even if they weren't admins and another administrator would have seen it, do you intend to make me believe that the punishment would have been the same? A day ban ? Really?

After I see the kill command I get out of the apc and instantly died, there wasn't enough time then ?

I don't think so.

I find it unacceptable that the same
    action results in a punishment so different simply becouse the person who committed and the admins that are online.

Without going any further the other day making use of your dammn drama rule someone kicked from the server a guy who simply complained about the teamkill that made the tank to his squad

obviously this would not have happened if the person he was complaining about had not been an administrator.

This type of incidents make clear the position of defenselessness that players who do not have the favoritism resulting from a personal relationship prior have to face.
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
    WeedT0aster and Raidonrai like this.
  6. Offline

Inspect
    Oh yeah, my wording was kind of awkward. Sorry about that. What I meant to say is that at the time there were nobody banned, so nobdy to apply the ban. This is why these reports have been made here. Some of these players were admins, and like I state in the conclusion, they got warned for rushing and reminded that rush rule is 10 minutes, not just neutral flags. This also sparked an admin discussion about how the rule should be enforced, and as a result there shouldn't be as much "slip ups" in regards of rushing. Admins should take better care of it.

Temp ban is the final solution to a rule breaking, typically done after a bunch of warnings to the player. If the punishment isn't done there and then, it's a mistake from the admin side. For this reason, we thought it was okay that the whole admin team would make sure that rushing doesn't happen again, instead of temp banning individual players long after the incident. And permabanning for admin mistake seems really harsh, don't you think?

If you see all of the recent threads about reports, majority of the players weren't admins. These players weren't punished any differently than our admins, and actually because I couldn't reach all the players easily, only admins were given a personal warning not to do that again. And like I said, the whole admin team did acknowledge the fact that rush rules weren't properly enforced.

Yes, this is what the report and the investigation is about. Obviously player intentions are hard to interpret just from seeing an APC from the map. Nobody should get temp banned for listening to warnings, that's for sure. In this sense, it's a sad thing kill command doesn't work like it should inside assets.

If you feel like this is a case of admin abuse, and if you have some details or evidence about it, feel free to make an admin report. This is why this forum exists. Without knowing any details of this, it's really hard to give an opinion on this. And also I'd prefer keeping different reports on different threads. Although vocally and exceedingly flaming in the chat is against the rules, whether they are targeting an admin or not.
    BubblyNinja likes this.
  7. Offline

PR:BF2 Administrator Foxtrot

Buttermilch25
    "Thank you for your report. We've reviewed it (and all the other reports of flag rushing you've made recently), and taken a note of the players involved. As there is no players with multiple reoccurring flag rushes, and seeing that the admins didn't warn them ingame, we've decided to let the players go with a warning. Members of PRTA have been warned to not rush flags again, and I'd like to remind everyone that the first flag is protected for the first 10 minutes of gameplay.

I've also relayed the information of these reports to the admin team, so we can enforce the rush rule more than has been done. If you see players rushing ingame, you can always use !r to contact the admins currently online."
    From the Admin-report thread about Bubbly and me.

After the mistakes Bubbly and I made we simply started to enforce the rush rule more thats why you got !tb.
    Since you brought up Bubblys and my case I guess you read the answer Inspect gave in the threads: "enforce the rush rule more" and that is what we did in your case. You rush first flag, you get removed from the server.
    You read the thread about Bubbly and me so you know that we started to enforce the rule more but still you chose to rush first flag and now you try to become the victim in this case.

I talked with ToniMahagony (your SQ-Leader at the time) over Mumble while you rushed first flag and he told me he told you multiple times to get away from first flag but you didnt follow his orders for unknown reasons. You are not the victim in this case, you are the offender. You ruined the game for the people on the first flag because you rushed it and killed them.

You think that the admins are monitoring you all the time and hoping that you break a rule? Ou snap guys we got caught! Pack your bags guys operation banning Tiranicida is over he got us! How delusional are you? You are just another name in a game. Sorry to disappoint you but you are not special.
    You want to be treated like everybody else then why did you choose to kill the players on their first flag? Do you want to get treated like them? No? Then where is your apology to them?

You play this game almost everyday and you dont realize or know that you were on the enemys first flag? If thats your justification for the rush then you dont seem fit to man an asset which is against the server rules: "6.16 All assets have to be used and manned properly".

Yes you do. Your feelings were hurt and now you are pointing fingers at others people mistakes to cover up yours.
    In your report you have shown zero remorse for your actions and you have the effrontery to accuse the admin team to censor critical opinions while you unimpeded use the report function on this forum.
    We kick players who want to discuss our actions ingame because there are 98 other players which dont give a fuck about your hurt feelings and want to play the game in peace without getting disturbed by some player spamming the chat.

You are telling me people who spend their time to admin a server and monitor a forum without getting anything back for it are getting favoured over somebody who doesnt contribute anything? How unfair! My special snowflake forces are getting triggered! Somebody call Captain equal maker to stop this madness!!1!!11elf!!!
    Woxbel, mectus11 and BubblyNinja like this.
  8. Offline

Inspect
    Butter what the fuck? Calm down, dude.
    Raidonrai and BubblyNinja like this.
  9. Offline

PR:BF2 Administrator Foxtrot

Buttermilch25
    NEIN
  10. Offline

Squad Resident Admin AREA 94 GC

Discord:
    Mectus#6714
    Squad Name:
    Mectus
    Mectus
    I don't get the big issue here, you broke a rule, refused to correct your mistake despite several warnings from an admin and team members. You got punished for breaking an important rule?

From my point of view, all you're doing here is making yourself look worse.
  11. Offline
    TabZa TabZa pro rager

Lock this. No drama. Use private discussion, please.
    tiranicida likes this.
  12. Offline

LOL so I cant reply here any more ? ok thanks your dramma police
  13. Offline
    fecht_niko fecht_niko POV Leader

ARC*fecht_niko
    No you can’t I’m sorry.

Cheers,

PR Drama Police.
    tiranicida and Danielj15 like this.
  14. Offline

where is your plate?
  15. Offline
    Wicca Wicca Project Founder

Head of PRTA Community Dept. Head Lead Moderator Squad Lead Admin NATO Potato

IT Support Engineer
    Wicca111
    tiranicida, the people telling you to not post here are not representing PRTA in an official or unofficial capacity.
    tiranicida likes this.
  16. Offline
    TabZa TabZa pro rager

This was a joke, since my player report was locked "to prevent drama" or some such excuse.
    Wicca, tiranicida and Raidonrai like this.
  17. Offline

Thanks already noticed lol thats why asked for plate.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 19, 2018 ---
    May be don't copy paste the same text all over the forums will help next time.

Did you mean that when that happened, the rule did not exist yet? becouse in next sentence you said "that rush rule is 10 minutes, not just neutral flags"

Did I ask for permabanning someone here ?

Nah, I'm not going to waste more time I'm pretty sure the admin who makes this knows what I'm talking about.

No, again I didn't choose to rush anything, I was gunning not driving, killing people where I should, in the second flag then driver decide to move to the first flag and in like 10 seconds I pass from playing fair to be a rule breaker, driver goes to north and get into first cap flag and i kill 2 guys there, and whit this I dont want to
    downplay the fact that i brake the rule also I dont want to say everything happens couse my+my+my+mine
    because if I had paid more attention I would have realized that I was in the first flag, and the action of shooting is I who controls it completely, BUT again I didn't choose to rush anything we didn't plan it or anything like that.

Nobody ask me through the radio to stop or go away before i see the warnings, but in the case that was true I repeat I wasn't driving, And when i noticed i was in first flag and see warning and shit i did all what I can did, which is not killing any one else in the first cap if you look the tracker u will see i wasn't even looking in that direction any more, the fact that i don't get out of the cap zone was principal becouse i wasn't the driver and secondly becouse we were tracked like i said ingame by !r

It depends what part of the problem you see, I am offended and offended, try to see things with more perspective.

If you focus on the fact of the temp ban I am the offended one, if you focus on the fact of the rush I am the offender, as your friend said " This is why this forum exists; I'd prefer keeping different reports on different threads."

if someone was offended by the rush they can made player report, I am here to do an admin report so focus on it or create your own player report thread.
    1.11 Members are asked to take part in the discussions in the "Ban appeals" and "Reports & Requests" section only, if their post is related to the appeal in any kind. Useless comments or opinion posts will be removed....

Maybe not you, but I'm sure there is more than one admin that has me in his sights, use all the sarcastic bullshit you want but I remind you again, you deviate from the topic of this post.

Again I did not do it consciously and purposely, sorry to the players I ruined the first dead on that round, do you want harakiri or its enough whit this ?

Then u may look to yourself also becouse u make the same I made but beeing an admin while u did and probably u had been playing this game for longer than me.

Again I was distracted and when i realized i had already killed two guys in the first capable area, seems less serious than asking for a trans to go to the first flag to camp whit hat.

Ok then what ever you said is going to be like that couse u are just part of the drama police ? Oh silly me, I forget, the police have a presumption of truthfulness.

TOTALLY NOT already assumed my mistakes, I dont want to cover them other ways I didnt open this threath so everybody can see what i did.
    What I can see very clearly is your anger for something you did and now Im talking about it, no problem we all make mistakes calm down a little agent.

Reread what I said, and if you still think that, works to improve your reading comprehension.
    I said please dont use your damn drama rule, I didn't said you are using it right now against me.

" NO im not trying to attemp to make drama or anything like that so please do not instrumentalize your damn rule of drama so serve for censorship of critical weighing."

That says a lot about how things work here, do not tell me that there are no means to be able to speak things quietly without bothering other 98 people, and the only way to make things work is kick players who discuss admin actions.

Any way did I complain about that ? no and the sentence

"and NO im not trying to attemp to make drama or anything like that so please do not instrumentalize your damn rule of drama so serve for censorship of critical weighing."

goes directly for your damm rule which can be instrumentalized as a form of repression since it can lead to what you want to be drama, when you want and when not, it is just a joke.

1.13the determination of what is meant as drama, recalling of drama, indecent, vulgar, spam, trolling etc.
    is up to forum moderators and managers. 1.13

it's just your point of view, the fact that I complain about something and try to improve is already doing something.

Anyway, this leaves latent that there are indeed favors within the server for whoever you want, that explains that you need to have rules that can be repressive but only when you deem it convenient.

Again your sarcastic bullshit its over here, go and seed the server.
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    Wicca and Raidonrai like this.
  18. Offline
    BubblyNinja BubblyNinja 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Resident Moderator Media Team

BubblyNinja
    [​IMG]

Seeing as how this thread has deviated from the initial grievance concerning the way the first flag rule was handled by the aforementioned admins and rather has gone to needless arguing and flaming, I've decided to lock this thread until a 3. PR:BF2 Senior Administrator has requested the thread to be unlocked or until a final statement is to be given.

Cheers.
    Camel, mectus11, agus92 and 1 other person like this.
  19. Offline

Inspect
    Sorry that handling this report took a while. Apparently people have actually taken summer seriously, and went outside to enjoy the sun. Ew.

Anyway, combining the logs and tracker, here's what I think is happening.
    1. The second APC in your squad goes to the first flag. They get warned, they fuck off.
    2. Your APC enters the first flag. I personally don't care about peoples intentions on this, as there is no way to prove anything. I'm assuming that you wouldn't deliberately break the rule, because there is admins online.
    3. TabZa asks ToniMahogany who was the SL of APC to not rush in the chat.
    4. You get warned by Buttermilch.
    5. Your APC get hit by a LAT (STiglez) and get tracked.
    6. Toni says: "I told the others to back off"
    7. Your driver gets out the APC, you start to look the other way.
    8. Buttermilch warns you again. He typoed one of the earlier warnings.
    9. BubblyNinja warns you as well. At the same time Buttermilch warns my+my+my+mine
    10. You reply 4 seconds later with !r saying "were tracked and cant move"
    11. Bubbly does !kill on you 3 seconds later.
    12. This discussion happens, and temp bans follow:
    There's multiple reasons that could lead to this situation. The chatlog indicates that you probably didn't see the initial warning, and admins probably didn't see your !r. At the same time, you are responsible for getting out of the flag, so that sorta includes abandoning the tracked APC. Bottom line is that we feel that admins didn't abuse their powers or make a wrong decision. The decision probably was just a bit hasty, but at the same time you were warned 1 min and 30 sec beforehand by both your squadleader and admins. Sometimes warnings can go by really quick, and there was a lot of happening at the same time, but still ultimately it is the responsibility of the player to not break rules initially. If there is a lot of server messages going on, !r can go by really quickly. One thing that would be good is to write the !r in teamchat, for example: "!r sorry we're tracked, going to suicide now."

Getting temp banned doesn't necessarily mean that you are getting targeted or put on a naughty-list. It just means that admins take the appropriate action in order to remove people detrimental to the gameplay from the server. So don't worry too much about getting temp banned. It's not the end of the world.

Next time you can be the one to instruct your driver that he shouldn't be driving to the first flag. The chatlog clearly says he didn't understand the warning. :wink:
    tobi-the-fraggel and mectus11 like this.