1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. PRTA - Real Life meetup event Read more...
  5. Contact! - End of Campaign. Read more here.

Denied PR:BF2 Admin Report - Camel

Discussion in 'Player, Admin and Server Reports' started by Tomasinost, Apr 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline
    Tomasinost Tomasinost I will XD u with my XD to XD eternity.

Seamen

Discord:
    Tomasinost#6899
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Tomasinost
    PR Nickname: CMEN Tomasinost
    PR CD Key Hash: 59403171b3d1cdf57d1358a41ae3a48e
    Reported PR Admin Nickname: Camel

Description of the Issue: So,me and My squad were defending firts flag area coz others squad were so bad at caping the second flag on map.Even when i told everyone in sq time that I am going first flag and I am gona hold it.But other squad incompetent to take second flag.I make fob on first flag,tow,hmg,sandbages.I see that our team is incompetent to take second flag.So I told my squad to move out.In that time Camel run from fob and take my logi.He dont even ask me and I was wtf is going on here?So I stop him and told him to get out coz I take that logi first and I was about to use it when he steal it from me.He say he can take it ''blabla''.I told him 3-4times to leave it(In that time we lose tickets on second flag).So after i told him many times he didnt leave it I tk him.AFter that he kick me ''I think'' for tk.I was wasting time when I can help my team.Every time somebody ask me if they want to take my logi or take a crate from it.Didnt get what is Camel compesanting in pr ''I am admin I can steal logi without asking?If he ask me I will give him logi or I will told him that i am going to push but no some people rly need to think that they are better than decent pr players.

Date: Apr 18, 2019
    Time: 9:00pm
    Map: fools road

Involved Players: My squad,plus people from Camel squad(Check tracker)

Evidence:

Everything is in the tracker.Dont know why we need to behave like this in video game.When u can normally talk and solve problems ez.I tk him I know.But what if he just drive away with that logi.In the minute I will just report him and he will temp ban me for fake report or kick.And I dont get why he kick me when I was squadleader of sq which build good fobs close to second flag and were defending first flag so we dont get overun.Thank you for reading all the stuff

___

Thank you for submitting this Admin Report against Camel, CMEN Tomasinost. This Issue will be discussed by all Senior Admins and the Management. Results will be given as soon as possible. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you.

- PRTA PR Administration
    Camel likes this.
  2. Offline

Community Dept. 9ª Compañía de Infantería

Capt|Camel
    Well, I'm glad that you made the report so that we can actually talk about it with a cold head.

The facts:
    1) I'm not an admin and I didn't say "I'm an admin so I can steal logi"

2) Server rules:
    • Logis are not claimable assets
    • Intentional TK is strictly forbidden

3) The team was losing 2nd flag and it seemed clear that we needed more FOBs, especially from the NE flank. We fell back to take the logi and build those FOBs. We eventually did, and I think that partly because of it, we won.

4) The moment you started complaining in mumble about "your" logi being stolen, I stopped the vehicle to discuss the issue with you. That's evidence of me not being stealing the logi. I stopped to talk and solve the issue.

5) I patiently listened to you telling me to fucking get out of your logi several times. Then I asked you to understand that logis are not claimable. You interrupted me, insulting me and my squad, and repeating over and over to fucking get out of your logi.

6) Me: "Dude, I listened to you. Now listen to me: logis are not claimable and we need FOBs"

7) You teamkilled me

8) I reported you for breaking the server rules and an admin -righfully- kicked you for it

I understand that you got upset. On the other hand, you must admit that you didn't really listen to me. We didn't have a normal and mature conversation about the issue, simply because you decided to end the conversation by teamkilling me. I remained polite and patient the whole time, even after the TK, and you must also admit that.

--> If I made now a report about your TK (which you just admit you did), you would probably get temp banned for it. However, I don't believe in drama and don't see the need for this to escalate any further. We can leave it at this.

Nevertheless, as part of the Community Department of PRTA I will warn you of this: if, in the future, your way to handle disagreements is teamkilling people, you are going to end up being perma banned. Not because I am an ass admin, but because that kind of behavior doesn't belong in PRTA.
    detomaso, Chagall, axytho and 13 others like this.
  3. Offline
    LiPOTO LiPOTO You're a griefer, Harry.

PR:BF2 Seeder Seamen

Discord:
    LiPOTO#3329
    LiPOTO
    I agree with everything you said, and I am glad you took your time to write this out because Tomas needed to see this too. I would just like to point out that he didn't insult your squad, and imo you should have asked for the logi beforehand, since our team really wasn't reliable at all and we needed to make sure at least one logi was secure and not out there in Chechnya. Apart from this, I agree that this is NOT how this type of situation should be handled at all, as I've made clear within our personal discord.
    Chagall, Woxbel and Camel like this.
  4. Offline
    cassius23 cassius23 crashius23

Coder Foxtrot IRL Event Attendee

Discord:
    cassius23#3267
    cassius23
    I just want to chime in as I was SL at that round as well. The FOBs Camel build were useful and helped N flank of that Hill flag.
    It was nice round and we won thanks to me and my leading skill. You don't have to thank me :wink:
    Chagall, GJLA, agus92 and 3 others like this.
  5. Offline
    TabZa TabZa pro rager

Salt

Mongol shaman and lifestyle counselor
    TabZa
    Had a quick look at the tracker and it seems to me that logi wasn't being used at the time, and would consider it 'free game' to anyone who isn't a solo sniper using it for transport.
    Chagall and Camel like this.
  6. Offline

Discord:
    Janus#5189
    OffensiveNameK
    On that note you shouldn't have to thank me for not playing in that round, but you should.
  7. Offline

Salt

Taavitiivi1
    Then again rule 6.15 states that "If the asset is not claimable or it has not yet been claimed by any squad the player who comes first gets control over the asset until he abandons it"
  8. Offline
    BubblyNinja BubblyNinja 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

Lead Moderator PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Media Team IRL Event Attendee Guest Unit - THOT

BubblyNinja
    Apologies for the late response. Given the circumstances, numerous testimonies from players in-game, and admin discussion, we have decided to deny this report and take no action against the accused. Please adhere to rules of teamwork and communication in order to prevent escalating situations such as these.

Regards,
    PRTA Admin Team
    Chagall, LiPOTO and Camel like this.
  9. Offline

Community Dept. 9ª Compañía de Infantería

Capt|Camel
    Closing thread :wink:
    Chagall likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.