1. We are temporarily shutting off our North American server. It will be ready for 1.6, will you?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum update. Read more here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Happy 9th birthday PRTA! Read more here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. PRTA Community Update - September 2019. Read more here.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Guest, would be great if you'd chip in here. All support is greatly appreciated!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
    Dismiss Notice

Approved Pantyfas - Community dept. assistant Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Pantyfas, May 1, 2019.

1. Offline
    Pantyfas

Pantyfas Community Dept.

Portugal
    Timezone:
    PRT+0, PRT+1 (Summer Time)
    What role are you applying for?:
    Community dept. assistant
    What can you offer to PRTA?:
    Good afternoon,

I'll start by introducing myself: I'm a 24 year old human male from Portugal who goes by the alias Pantyfas on the digital realm. I study Biomedical Engineering (currently finishing my thesis).

I'm applying to the position of Community Department Assistant (CDA) after Woxbel asked whether I would be interested in contributing my time and abilities to the PRTA community. After he introduced me to the tasks a CDA usually and its requirements I felt like I can contribute to this great community, which strives to keep PR spirit alive by promoting organized gameplay that can is accessible to every blue berry / smurf on the land interested in taking part, as well as providing a home to a plethora of clans.

As for past experience, I started playing PR around 2009, shortly after PR v0.87 was released. At that time I was an avid FH2 player and was introduced to PR by a few players in that game. Shortly after I joined Forgotten Honor, taking part in their FH2 campaigns and afterwards I joined FH Invictus, lead by [F|H]dutchy. Within that community I worked my way from a grunt in FH2 Campaign #7 to a squad leader on the subsequent FH2 #8 and #9 campaigns. In PR I was first a grunt and became FH Invictus recon & pr basics instructor as several FH2 players were transitioning to PR. I also became involved in setting up the first F|H PR campaign being responsible for rules, team management and setting up the forums for the campaign, however due to time limitations I had to step down after the first campaign's battle.

Short Answer: I can offer some of my free time to help Woxbel managing the PRTA Community. He also told me I had to make an essay, which as you can see I'm crap at.
    I have read the all PRTA Rules before signing up for this position. I agree with them and I promise to follow them under all circumstances.:
    Yes

2. Offline
    fecht_niko

fecht_niko POV Leader IRL Task Force

added.

Woxbel likes this.
  3. Offline
    Rooky_Ghost

Rooky_Ghost Bishop of Niceness Poutine Platoon

Freeloader.
    Essay may be crap, but man's honest, and truth be said, it is always stupid to have honest people as spokesmen.
    Ask Clinton.

4. Offline
    Temexter

Temexter No comms™ Comms Dept. Head Sysadmin Media Team

Humane Techie, Creator
    Squad Name:
    Temexter
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Temexter
    1. Community Dept. Head 1. Community Dept.: marked "Approved". This seems to be forgotten from time to time :wink:

P.S. Unstickied as well, "New", "Pending", "Todo", "Interview", "In progress" apps should be stickied to be more easily tracked and "Approved", "Promoted", "Demoted", "Suspended", "Resigned", "Rejected, "Closed" should be set when status changes and be unstickied, as you most likely know :wink:

Last edited: May 12, 2019
    FURY and Woxbel like this.