1. We are temporarily shutting off our North American server. It will be ready for 1.6, will you?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum update. Read more here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Happy 9th birthday PRTA! Read more here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. PRTA Community Update - September 2019. Read more here.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Guest, would be great if you'd chip in here. All support is greatly appreciated!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
    Dismiss Notice

Resigned hullc - England - EU Server Administrator

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by hullc, May 6, 2019.

1. Offline
    hullc

hullc

PR:BF2 Name:
    Hulsey
    PR:BF2 CD Hash Key:
    a23e7c7e1b18b8a4a0bc9d291aa16516
    England
    Timezone:
    GMT+1
    Referee:
    None really
    (1) Tell us about yourself:
    22, from England, ex member of many PR clans, NwA, SH> etc etc.
    (2) Do you have any previous PR Administrative experience:
    Yes, was admin on PRTA a few years ago. Was removed due to involvement in drama. Couldn't give a f*ck about any drama anymore, just don't want to see PR die yet, and the server needs more active admins.
    (3) Why would you be a good PR Administrator:
    Very aware of what's happening on the server, i.e observing potential trouble makers on the map and listening to reports. Pro-active admining is the best way, for example warning someone you think is going to break a rule, as that is what a warning is for..
    (4) What qualities make a bad PR Administrator:
    Being unaware of surroundings, making admining decisions to further their gameplay or their clans gameplay. Only making decisions that will effect them like kicking someone who has team killed them, but not a person who has tked 2/3 others the same round.
    (5) What is your preferred role in a round of PR:
    Asset whore / AR whilst getting screamed at by niko
    (6) If you could change our ruleset in any way, what would you change:
    Mech Inf. I have never, ever seen it being used as intended by the rules. Everytime a Mech inf squad is made, its purely for someone who didn't get in the APC squad to get an APC. IMO, inf squads should be talking to APC squads if they need trans / support, you don't need an APC in your squad to be effective. Mech inf also doesn't allow the entire teams APC's to work together, like Muttrah for example. BTR's need to flank, gun and run US apcs, you can't orchestrate that if MECH inf is on the other side of the map attacking mortar fob with 6 man inf squad and BTR.
    (1) Someone is throwing smokes at main:
    Warn for being generally disruptive - why are you in main smoking? are you lonewolfing trying to grief and be funny, or are you waiting for an asset? if so, wait like a normal human being - smoke is annoying af
    (2) You get a report of an enemy HAT camping DoD:
    Verify if someone is actually doing so - i.e checking map location of the HAT. Talk to them via chat or warn if necessary outlining the rules about the DoD and mainbase shooting. Be seen to talk to them so the other team is happy its being dealt with. Admins need to be seen acting on problems so assure players.
    (3) You see another administrator abusing their powers:
    If necessary, kick or temp ban. Record as much evidence as possible, gather as many witnesses as possible and give all the information to senior or head admins. If an admin is abusing their powers that badly, they need to be removed from the server ASAP to avoid further disruption to public players games.
    (4) A player joins the Admin TeamSpeak channel and angrily demands they be unbanned:
    Direct them to the ban appeal section of the forum and explain the process to them. If they carry on flaming, kick/temp ban from teamspeak as it's disruptive to have someone scream at you whilst trying to admin a server.
    Do you agree with the Declarations:
    Yes
    (1) Is there anything else you would like to add:
    I know I was removed and even banned from PRTA forums a few years ago, and apparently their was a few people who weren't even happy for me to have access to forums when I recently came back. I'm not here to create drama, or get involved in debates etc, I'm applying for admin as PRTA is the only active PR server worth playing on, and it needs more active admins.

If you choose to deny me that's fine, I'm only doing this for the good of the game.
    (2) Tell us a joke:
    Niko and Glory have never used the N word.

Wicca, schakal811 and Suchar like this.
  2. Offline
    GLORYWINGS

GLORYWINGS ''GLORYWINGS'' Donor

oh no

3. Offline
    filamu

filamu PR:BF2 Lead Administrator

You have been accepted for a trial. Check your PMs.

4. Offline
    GLORYWINGS

GLORYWINGS ''GLORYWINGS'' Donor

oh shit :biggrin:DDD

hullc likes this.