1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Community Battle, PRTA vs Russian Reality Pros, 20th October. Read more here.
  5. PRTA's 8th Birthday and event. Read more here.
  6. Community Update August 2018. Read more here.

Trial Gunny - England - EU Server Administrator

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Gunny, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Offline

PR:BF2 Trial Administrator AREA 94

PR:BF2 Name:
    Gunnyy
    Gunnyy
    PR:BF2 CD Hash Key:
    0495bdd87021b49ace95b43dd76873e8
    England
    Timezone:
    GMT+1
    Referee:
    Casualty, Giga, Hunter, Desert Also a few more but didnt have time to ask.
    (1) Tell us about yourself:
    My name is Gunny, Obviously not my real name. I have been playing PR Now going on 12 years, I first started on a few servers on test era where it was mostly script hackers and botters. I joined NWA and then progressed onto CIA then jumped about multiple groups. I took a break for a bout 1 year then came back and joined Hardcore on the dieing era of PR when 1.0 was released and a completely new community was joining the game. I became admin on Hardcore then Hog, then followed candyvan and all the other servers such as DPRC. Apart from the game i currently work on a building site fitting plasterboard for a living and in my spare time look after my 1 year old and spend time with my family. Other then that my previous life last 6 years i have traveled the world and played for counterstrike team; not international but i have seen a few lan tournaments. Proname: Cricx
    (2) Do you have any previous PR Administrative experience:
    I started of back on BD when it was first around then i progressed onto NWA, Followed by CIA TG and Hog; Then unfortunately candyvan.
    (3) Why would you be a good PR Administrator:
    During my days of being an admin on PR i focused on being fair towards everyone. A lot of admins sometimes get a little heated and try use their powers to solve the situation while they are involved in it. After being an admin for 10+ years on this community i have seen the different circumstances from multiple different situations and Mostly 9/10 times i have solved the situation between the 2 parties with them both walking away happy.
    (4) What qualities make a bad PR Administrator:
    1, Anger, 2, Eagerness : During game play and something doesn't go right they jumped to the team to decide the enemies fate. 3. immaturity 4, Bad communications 5, In patient.
    (5) What is your preferred role in a round of PR:
    Anything, After playing Project reality for basically half of my life since i was a little boy. I squad lead, Drive, Gun, Snipe,Spot I do everything in project reality to what ever my squad leader requires me to do.
    (6) If you could change our ruleset in any way, what would you change:
    I would not change anything, As i have made rules on 3 other servers when i was managing. I would however change the ways teams are balanced. Since that is a huge issue at the moment. That is not PRTA's fault but Project reality in general. Even know its not on the rules i would also be monitoring the hash's very closely as soon as i has the database, at one point i did have the biggest database in pr which helped catch motherfucker.
    (1) Someone is throwing smokes at main:
    Warn Twice - Once !w (playername) Command Second: Warn via voice/chat Third : !k (playername) Command
    (2) You get a report of an enemy HAT camping DoD:
    First Check if any admins are on the enemy team, If i dont have prism. !switch gunny now then deal with the person with first warnings then if he doesn't stop a kick.
    (3) You see another administrator abusing their powers:
    Report straight away to the staff management.
    (4) A player joins the Admin TeamSpeak channel and angrily demands they be unbanned:
    Refer them to the unban section on forum, If they continue remove them to the lobby for a timeout and then if they continue the harrasment ban them for an hour to cool down followed with a message to enter the forums with and unban appeal.
    Do you agree with the Declarations:
    Yes
    (1) Is there anything else you would like to add:
    Been apart of the community for along time, And i want to help Pr again as i just returned from a long vacation and no sever is alive anymore which i used to help.
    (2) Tell us a joke:
    manchester united.
    cassius23, Wicca, GHOST_-DK- and 3 others like this.
  2. Offline
    GHOST_-DK- GHOST_-DK- "We are neutral in Finland, we attack everyone"

Games Dept. Head Lead Tester PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Foxtrot

Studying architecture
    Squad Name:
    F|PRTA GHOST_-DK-
    GHOST_-DK-
    Hi Gunny
    Thank you for applying!
    The admin team will look into your application and return to you when we have made a decision.
  3. Offline
    Wicca Wicca Project Founder

Head of PRTA Community Dept. Head Lead Moderator Squad Lead Admin NATO Potato

IT Support Engineer
    Wicca111
    ASSET WHORE!
    Gunny likes this.
  4. Offline

PR:BF2 Senior Administrator

Terry1
    Hi Gunny thank you for your application, you have been accepted into the admin team pending a one month trial period.

If you aren't already, please join our discord at discord.prta.co and tag me @terry so that you can get the relevant permissions.
    So that you can keep up to date on any admin team matters.
    I will private message you all other information in a few minutes.