1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. PRTA - Real Life meetup event Read more...
  5. Contact! - End of Campaign. Read more here.

Closed >Get ban when pointing PRTA's flauds

Discussion in 'TeamSpeak Issues' started by Snusmumriken, Jan 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    Snusmumriken
    http://prteamwork.com/threads/snusmumriken-ts-ban-appeal.21640/

I'm gonna make new thread just to point few things since PRTA closes their threads without chance to have the last word.

I want to point out that text marked in red is NO relevant for the TS3 ban as he shown that in the thread, only marked in green has something to do with it. What I said like "open the thread" is just bantering if SserpensS even know what that means.

I think he just have personal issues against me and he made it very personal. PRTA just can't handle when we "outsiders" point flauds of the community.

So clearly Serpens is trying to make this bigger than it is showing the rest UNRELEVANT comments by me.

Other thing Serpens saying this:

You do realise that I'm not suppose to have those kinda of powers in the beginning? So I couldn't do such things. This is not my flaud or mistake. This is yours. When I try to take tags off it should say "error can't do that blablabla". So what the fuck? How this is my mistake?

EDIT: How else I could've point it out than testing it in fact? Pls...

Cha Cha..
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
    Sandepp likes this.
  2. Offline

Squad Name:
    [Fox] -=SPEC=-
    =SPEC=
    Yes, we realize that. Any guy who would find out that they have any such powers, would come to us, or any other Mod/Blue-tag and tell him "Yo, I got these powers. You got something wrong here." Instead of that, you removed a usergroup from one of our newly accepted unit members, causing him to leave TS.
    You continued with removing Tempo's Friend tag. That is not really consistent with "trying it out if it really works".

That ban was issued not because "you tried to help us out pointing out our flaws", but to protect members of our community. You were banned for exploiting those powers to remove people from the TS server groups.

It's actually only a temp-ban until there is a TS technician who can take a look at your permissions in order to fix them, we've just been trying to fix the problem but have not yet been able to do so properly.

You will get un-banned once the bug is fixed, thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Cheers
  3. Offline

Snusmumriken
    I noticed it was new unit so I checked the server groups from that guy. Then I saw that his tag wasn't greyed so I was like "Can I remove this or wut" and I tried it. And wtf you talking about "causing him to leave TS" thats just fucking bullshit. But anyway then I tested if I could do it with anybody. Then I stopped since I saw I could, was like 2-5min in the AFK channel and got banned. How else I could point out that you have flauds in the system than testing them. You can't just magically and mentally say "hey this is broken". That is how you find bugs in the system, by TESTING. You have no idea of finding bugs, yet you are "Lead Tester" SPEC cmon man.. Why do they put you in such a position you don't even know what to do. I know PRTA's been shit the past half year, I thought it was getting slighty better already but I guess I'm wrong.

Cheers
    Sandepp likes this.
  4. Offline
    Wicca Wicca Project Founder

Head of PRTA IRL Task Force Potato Regiment

IT Support Engineer
    Wicca111
    >User has unintended powers.
    >User abuses powers.
    >User gets banned almost immediatly.
    >Complains that community is shit

User is obviously still around to cause "shit" and should be permanently banned.
    TheDevilsRaid and SserpensS like this.
  5. Offline

Snusmumriken
    Abuses powers :biggrin:

Wicca please. Like I said
    >I pointed out that I could do that.
    >Reported it immediatly.
    >Get banned for pointing it out that you have such flaud in this system

Are you realy that self-centered?

Yes the community sucks now. You should know it, you left it.
    koskettelija, exel82, Sandepp and 2 others like this.
  6. Offline

koskettelija
    That's so true it hurts lol.

For example the report I made:
    http://prteamwork.com/threads/admin-clayton-wrongful-decision-read-rules.21010/

Report about fox admin, gets locked before the admin reported even bothers to comment the case.

Also there was a sticky thread about reporting admins by Wicca, which has been removed during the last month. The thread clearly stated the procedure of reporting admin, and it said that the admin reported should say how the things went in his opinion etc. You just sweep everything under the rug and lock every fucking thread made instantly and ignore any critic towards your admins, no matter is it well grounded or not.

If you want your community to die, you are doing very well. As u all probably know, sadly EU2 has became even more infamous for the quality of its admins. I'm not saying every admin is bad, but some are, and nothing is being done about it. Some might have noticed that EU2 is not seeding anymore as it used to, wonder why.

Just my two cents, ur probably going to ban me cos apparently that's how you handle critic.
    Sandepp likes this.
  7. Offline

Squad Name:
    SserpensS
    SserpensS
    koskettelija this is is not a thread about closing reports. It is about this: ">Get ban when pointing PRTA's flauds". Your report was solved and thus locked. If you do not like it, you can create a report here: http://prteamwork.com/forums/forum-issues.1206/

If you have nothing else to say that is on topic (">Get ban when pointing PRTA's flauds"), then I would like to ask you to stay out of this thread.

Thank you
  8. Offline

Snusmumriken
    He stayed in topic, you stay in topic. You are posting off-topic here right now, please stop it. Thx

He quoted the main post.

It doesn't have to be necessarely what the actual thread name is... Mostly the main post is the topic here. Case closed.
    Sandepp likes this.
  9. Offline
    Wicca Wicca Project Founder

Head of PRTA IRL Task Force Potato Regiment

IT Support Engineer
    Wicca111
    • Spam in RnR
    Snusmumriken
    Koskettilja

10. Offline

exel82
    • Spam in RnR
    Wicca plz lern to wirte
  11. Offline

Squad Name:
    [Fox] -=SPEC=-
    =SPEC=
    You have only been temp-banned in order to avoid any chance of further actions taken against our users from your side. It is being solved by the TS technician and when he solves it, then you will be un-banned. You were not banned because of trying to help us, you were banned because of having direct impact against other TS users with the fact that you were able to do it (yes mistake on our side), and us unable to remove the powers at that time. Anyone who would continue with that would be banned as well. Not just you. To make sure nothing similar happens again, the most obvious solution at the time was to remove your PRTA TS access.

In the end, according to the proposal of OP creator:
    This thread has been Closed and Locked.

Thank you for your report
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.