1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. PRTA - Real Life meetup event Read more...
  5. Contact! - End of Campaign. Read more here.

Frohmawn

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Frohmawn, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Offline

Date: 11/09/12
    Time: About 18:00 PRT
    Server: PRTA 1 Teamwork SM0.5
    Map: Operation Mérlin
    Admin: No idea
    Reason: No idea
    Personal Notes: I was playing on PRTA 1 with Qazicle, a mate of mine. At first we where in a locked two-man squad, him talking on mumble with me responding in the squad text-channel due to not having a working mic right now (I played few rounds before and it went well, including with PRTA members, so I presumed it was alright). After I got told to unlock the squad, I did. Later on when we where on our way to set up a defensible position between the current point and the next one (to disrupt enemy supply lines), I got kicked with no message apart from that I was kicked and upon trying to rejoin it told me I was banned by an admin! If I did something wrong that deserves banning, I understand, but I'd just like to know what I did.
  2. Offline

that's the only thing that we ever did to you. You didn't get banned by anyone. Are you sure you didn't get banned for spamming the chat? anyway. You should be able to connect.
  3. Offline

Phew, no need to worry then. It still says "Banned by admin", but I presume I just have to wait a while. Thanks for the reply!
  4. Offline
    Danger_6 Danger_6 [3dAC]

Student
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Danger_6000
    Regardless of whether you were autobanned for chat spam or otherwise it will still say you were banned by an admin.