1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Community Update August 2018. Read more here.

Closed Farmernerd Bann

Discussion in 'Project Reality' started by FarmerNerd, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Offline

Sorry for posting this here, i need a pr cd hash to post in ban section and i cant for the life of me find it, i have searched everywere in my pr folder and for help online to no avail.
    Not sure how long i have been banned for, i didnt see a warning in chat.
    Not sure of the map name, however, round was nearly over (we had 80 tickets) my squad was on the aircraft carrier and no transport was available, i called to transport squad but got no response, however there was an empty chopper sitting on the deck.
    I know your not ment to take the choppers unless your in trans squad, however, considering the situation that my sqaud would likely miss the rest of the action if we didnt get transport to the battle soon,i thought it would be ok for me to fly my squad into battle.
    I took a pilot kit and got my squad in the chopper, when i seen the admin message telling me to get out of the chopper, i thought this was harsh, but i thought rules are rules, complied and got out of the chopper.
    I wanted to explain to the admin why i was doing it and see if he would let me fly it over, but i accidentally typed it in global chat ( we have 60 tickets left need to get there fast) .
    I know that i cant give info like that to the enemy and i appoligise for the mistake.

I feel i am a enjoyable to play with , easy going player, that follows the rules, i feel the insta ban was a bit harsh, and want to be able to play again.
  2. Offline
    Temexter Temexter No comms™

Manager Comms Dept. Head Sysadmin Media Team Donor

Humane Techie
    Squad Name:
    Temexter
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Temexter
    Hi FarmerNerd, here's how to get your hash:

Please just make an appeal so it goes through correct pipeline: ban appeal form

The appeal form says where to get hash from :wink:
    screenshot-prteamwork.com-2018.04.05-21-01-36.png
  3. Offline

thanks man
  4. Offline
    Temexter Temexter No comms™

Manager Comms Dept. Head Sysadmin Media Team Donor

Humane Techie
    Squad Name:
    Temexter
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Temexter