1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. PRTA Custom Map Event - Sahel Vietnam - 18:00 PRT, Saturday 26th October. Read more..
  4. PRTA Inter-Unit Battle - 18:00 PRT, Saturday 2nd of November. Read more here.
  5. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  6. Happy 9th birthday PRTA! Read more here.
  7. PRTA Community Update - September 2019. Read more..
  8. Contact! - End of Campaign. Read more here.

[F|H]Zackyx Ban Appeal ?

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Zackyx, Jun 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

I recommand F|H to run their own server, it seems as they have so much advice to give they could do it on there own.

I support the unbanning of zackyx because the facts are so old, and it would take quite a few hours to go threw all the old chatlogs.But non the less they are still true. But I also agree Mike has made to many offenses with different usernames in the past and in recent history under the name Mike that his ban should stay.

And dutch, I feel disappointed that you have so many personal attacks in your post. There is no need for that. And if you guys come back to our server or not, we don't really care :smile: As long as the people who do log in to our server enjoy there stay and play by our rules. We always enjoyed playing with the F|H guys on our server, and I think they did too. A shame that for the mistakes of two people you disallow the others to come and enjoy their game.

I guess this can be locked Keksi? If Mike has anything to add he can start a new ban appeal (again we apologize for the mix-up with the forum, if you don't believe that, well too bad).
  2. Offline
    Wicca Wicca Project Founder

Head of PRTA Squad Adminstrator IRL Task Force Potato Regiment

IT Support Engineer
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Wicca111
    If there is any complaints regarding unecessary kicks, make a seperate thread for it. IE Kicked for spam or similar. Id like to review that.
  3. Offline
    Zackyx Zackyx Emperor of the noobs

Designing spaceship
    Zackyx
    i hope you will unban me and that kind of problem will not reoccur in the future
  4. Offline
    DanielNL DanielNL tactical skilled asset whore

[ST6]DanielNL
    So his ban is 1000% revoked now?
  5. Offline

Keksilol
    Yes, ban is deleted. If its not then there is a bug in the script.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.