1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. PRTA - Real Life meetup event Read more...
  5. Contact! - End of Campaign. Read more here.

[F|H]Zackyx Ban Appeal ?

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Zackyx, Jun 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline
    Zackyx Zackyx Emperor of the noobs

Designing spaceship
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Zackyx
    Threadname = [F|H]Zackyx
    Date: 26-06-2012
    Time: 18:30 PRT
    Server: PRTA EU 01
    Map: Vadso city
    Admin: keksilol
    Reason: Forum ??
    Personal Notes: I was playing ten minute a go reviving people and suddenly ban for no reason.
    Pls Can i know why i got ban there is no complain about me on the forum why im banned ?
  2. Offline

Keksilol
    You have been reported on the forum for baseraping, ghosting (on other servers), and other reports of general griefing/tardiness. The reports are in threads not visible to normal members. The reports have been made by several admins/moderators.

If you want to say something for yourself to shorten your ban (which is for 1 month now), go ahead, we are listening. Also I'd like some of the admins who reported you to post here, to let you know exactly what you have done wrong.
  3. Offline

overall immaturity, abuse off allchat, disrespect to admins. Off course I don't have any current evidence, I am not going to search in chatlogs of 2 months old. Personally I haven't seen Zackyx that much on our server lately and certainly not misbehave. However his month ban is justified due to problems in the past.
  4. Offline

Designing spaceship
    Zackyx
    This is a post i written 2 month a go on our forum we were debating about the incident according to the clan leader they said that the probleme was solved and we did nothing wrong.
    Now i ask you why you ban me after 2 month ? why just me ? and you were debating about me in a non public thread ? i tought it was a mature community, banning people without their version of the facts its not fair.

Pls can you unban me, My clan and I we play almost every day on the server without any trouble since 2 month, No disrespect , No bad word nothing pls dont bring back to life old stories its senseless and its not good for the community.

""""People want to hear my version there it is:

Fisrt PRTA rules :

[​IMG]

Second Where we were and what we did :

[​IMG]

According to the rules and the map we were not doing illegal stuff.
    But now i ask why if we were doing forbiden things during 2 hours why no one didn't say a word i was on mumble , No ingame warning, no kick, nothing.

The probleme was not the fact that we cut the main suply road the problem was the "TEAMPLAY and TEAMWORK" they told me at the end of the game ( Why waiting so long ????) on the chat that we were not helping the team to cap the flag and thats was useless to cut the resuply road
    After that they said if you dont want to play as a team we will ban all the clan.

Thats when i started to speak with them in the chat i was nice no bad words nothing , i said something like that "ARE YOU serious ? " "WE Are stopping them they can reach the front line with apc and truck"

First i thought its was a joke from the admins because it was the first time i heard someone saying that ambushing its not teamwork and its useless for the team. We do that on every server with zapata and lordnass Mutrah every time even on HOG, on dragon fly, asad khal, all ins map, ... And we never got warn or kick for that its was the first time someone was complaining about that.
    We were not in the DOD , there is an alternative road on this map, it was a fair ambush""""
  5. Offline

Designing spaceship
    Zackyx
    Can you give me a single give proof ? of that ?
    First do you have any proof of me ghosting a witness , a screen , video ? its cleary a lie
    Second you ban me because i did something wrong on an other server where I'm not even ban ? Can i have the name of this serve pls.
    The unique server where i'm ban its PRTA its just incredible to use sutch arguments.

Why not show me a proof of my disrespect i'm not that kind of person i don't swear or use bad language.

I realy love your server i'm always there when there is an event but now im realy disappointed by what you are saying and the level of your accusation.
  6. Offline

So two months ago he said something if we must believe you, but you ban him but can't be arsed to post evidence? So you say it is justified and we all must believe that? let me guess, 15/16 years old?

when you ban someone show why and give the proof. he is part of my clan and if he did something wrong I would like to know.
    But sofar I see nothing but some smart comments he gave. ghosting accusation needs to be backed up with proof.

He was banned out of nowhere and without a warning. I can't stand power hungry, ban happy people that ban over nothing or a guess. so follow your own rules and show the evidence on what he did that deserved a ban. Also he was playing with me on the time you decided to ban him over something that might have happend 2 months ago, and he was playing as always in a good teamwork way, infact he was about to revive an other squad.

Tonight in my xfire I got a message if I could please please please help seed your server, for what??? So my guys can get banned.

Always something here in PRTA server, never have these problems but here. Maybe concider a minimal age for admins and people with common sense/maturity.
  7. Offline

Designing spaceship
    Zackyx
    5 days later still no reply thx
  8. Offline

Keksilol
    Very sorry, but I have been extremely busy. I will look into this later today or tomorrow.

Also, you can tell Mike to make a new ban appeal if he wants to. The old one got accidentally deleted by a admin. Huge fail, I know.
  9. Offline

nayow
    Zackyx, this part is about Mike and another of his friend, not you. Sorry, keksilol probably just mixed it up.
  10. Offline

Keksilol
    I believe you have been a part of this incident:

You are quite right that there is not alot of evidence against you. I have never seen you break the rules myself, I just listened to other admins opinions about this, and together we decided to ban you.

Your ban will probably be atleast shortened, if not deleted. I'll research the issue a bit more and give my decision soon.
  11. Offline

Lol'd. "accidentally deleted by a admin" and same as some Complain threads on this forums :biggrin:

Anyway, Moszeusz told me that me and Acko from R-Coy are banned for 3 months for both sides racism (?). It is right? Because i still don't know whats up with my ban (after "someone=Danger?) deleted my thread "accidentally"
    However, Moszeusz told me that... not any of PRTA admins (for example pm here, at PRTA forums - i was checking this website everyday) - thats example of chaos and disorganization in PRTA or just of being incompetent..?

... and still waiting for Chat logs from 21.06.2012, Op. Archer map about 20:00 - 22:00
  12. Offline

blame wicca for the forum mistake,not only your appeal was deleted...
    Mike, have you by any instance ever used the username Winged Husarz or Michaelo,Brzenczyszczykiewicz, Michaelo?
    Because then I can probably find enough evidence that would make you a bit more quite. You weren't only banned for racism trust me.

oh, and dutch, read our admin policy, we are all above 18.

Now can only people who have anything to do with the appeal respond? thank you.
    And mike, I searched in our logs, but on the 21th of june there are no chatlogs of operation archer, we didn't play that map on that date, are you sure it's that map and date?
  13. Offline

I made a clear post as clan leader from F|H, and this is all you have to say.

So you are above 18, that is sad.

Now answer the rest of the questions please. And where is the proof? I see a forum discussion, I asked the same question in our forum and on ts, where is the actual proof?
  14. Offline
    Arc_Shielder Arc_Shielder Moi. Handsome.

I was the one that warned him and the rest of the squad that day. After receiving a few reports for militia side regarding baserape I decided to peek the other side. That's when I found this.

[​IMG]

I saw a whole squad camping south of the Militia mainbase just rubbing in the DOD line.

Now, I'm not trying to be a smartass, but please look at the map and just imagine what comes across an admin's head when he knows the following:

- There's a whole squad camping (even with a heavy asset) south of the mainbase.

- The flag layout is east where all the fighting is concentrated. Russians never went beyond the Militia Training Camp.

- The alternative road of the main base heads east (or an imitation of such). Again, where the fight is. You were ambushing the one leading south.

- Russia was bleeding for a considerable amount of minutes before I switched sides. Yet you were still there, camping a route that lead to nowhere and proving to be highly ineffective as Militia conquered all the flags. It doesn't take a master tactician degree to understand that you were not working for the team. Hence the warning.

- When I later checked the logs that day, I realized that a couple of militia players reported "baserape" 30 to 40 minutes before I switched sides. Giving you plenty of time to take a different approach.

- I knew several cases of improper conduct (mainly by Zack and Mike) and even personally witnessed FH camping before like this which aggravated the way I handled it.

- Last but not least, I am entitled as a PRTA admin to ensure teamwork is respected.

As for the ban, it wasn't solely related to this case but several ones. I will only comment what happened that day as the ban was a decision taken collectively.

I'll just say that the more we dig, the more interesting things we find.
  15. Offline

so basically he is banned without any proof for nothing for days.

And you still act like you do not have the time to solve it, here is my look on things and after that you, your server and your community can go ..... themselves.

There is a reason why everything you organize does not work :wink: People like you.

You have a problem with Zackkyx, he said something and you the god of the prta server did not like it, then you left main base on kozelsk and was hit by a poor tactic from some F|H members, I agree a very poor tactic that I also dislike. However it was not against the rules. Now here you are a 20 year old boy from Belgium and the only power in life you have, is admin rights on the pRTA server same as others. After two months you see the name Zaxkkyx and the bad dream came back in your mind, ban ban ban.

After he asked why, and I also as clan leader of his clan and also other people here, you cannot hand over the proof, which is needed to ban someone, you cannot be arsed to solve the issue within 1 hour, nope you rather ignore and hide behind, I am to busy lol. So why do you even have this foney ban appeal forum, and you just ignore it, this whole situation stinks, you stink and it also stinks that this post needs approval before it can be posted, so afraid you all are that in your power-hungry bulshit environment/dictatorship people can have another opinion. I myself also had problems with a lousy ban from your server and ones even I was threatened cause an admin wanted my pac, I filled in a complaint from work (was bored).

Anyway, I am disgusted by these things, a power hungry kid that knows and can nothing with banning rights, and abuses it to the ....

Ban the whole group of F|H members of your server, I will post in my forums that F|H members should avoid your server and let's move on. and you know what you can do :wink: Now you can walk away with the ban that never was a ban and you of course cannot explain.
    DanielNL likes this.
  16. Offline
    Wicca Wicca Project Founder

Head of PRTA IRL Task Force Potato Regiment

IT Support Engineer
    Wicca111
    Dutch, you can choose to blacklist us. We dont care, we will not take any action against you as a group. Only members that break rules.

If you have a problem with someone not being able to deal with a ban appeal in time, then we are deeply sorry. But people have lives and its the summer, we do this all for free and even pay for it. And i really feel you are taking this too seriously. We will stick by our rules, but we also reserve the right to read other situations and see older infractions togheter and then make decisions. That is what we do.

I for one fully support this ban, but it wont stay forever. How long is up to Keksilol.
  17. Offline

18. Offline
    Arc_Shielder Arc_Shielder Moi. Handsome.

Actually, I don't even remember spawning in the main base as there were a few FOBs to choose from. I was alerted by someone. And you're confusing me with Mineral, I'm portuguese.

Hopefully you will get an answer from Keksi soon.
  19. Offline

Wadziu
    It deosn't matter how long it is! If you think that people who are getting constantly banned on your server without breaking any rules and no proofs, but only because some "admin with issues" have mad definition of "uber teamwork" and ban's/kicks whole squads who doesn't dance to him LIKE HE WANTS, will be getting back to play on your server after few months, you must be madman.

Last situation of Mike's ban (racism) It took two days to remove PERM ban (by danger) because of quoting some stupid internet Mem on chat. After he got unbanned, we joined server again, was playing Kokan and after 10 minutes he got banned AGAIN by Danger with comment " He shold be banned from yesterady, that unbann was a mistake, end of discussion". What kind of shit is this, do your countless admins even communicate with each other??!

You are still talking about some other server complaints on us, but still none of us is banned anywhere!!

Another situation, kicking almost two squads capping last flag because of chat spam. You want to know how your voting systems look? Every time PRTA is in Red Forces there are two insurgency maps with lot of heavy assets for Blueforce, and one shitty AAS map which none will vote for. I got kicked because of giving nice voting idea which some of the other servers already implemented and that was considered SPAM by you great admins... And then you are wondering why people BS on you...

Also you don't have time for ban appeals?? Maybe start warning people before kicking and banning them, 90% of them are not even sure what they did wrong. One simply "You have 1 minute to stop that or that, or you will be kicked banned" would solve lot of problems....

But you do all of this in defense of great teamwork, which is not that great to be honest on your server... You just perfected creating illusion of it.
    DanielNL likes this.
  20. Offline

Keksilol
    Zackyx's ban will be deleted (like it should be, it was unnecessary), but Mikes will not be shortened/deleted. If Mike wants evidence of why he was banned, he can let us know, we got plenty.

And to Wadziu and dutch; if you don't like playing on our servers, and you want to make them better, complaining in this thread wont help much. Other admins wont realize to read and comment it here. We thank you for your feedback though.

Like I said, I'm very sorry that I did not reply in time. There was nothing I could do about it. I have had some very sudden personal issues that have taken my time the past week and the week before it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.