1. If you think someone deserves attention for their great work, shoot them a kudos here:
    Kudos Thread If they have done something really unique, consider recommending them for a medal here: Medal Nomination Form
  2. Hey Guest, would be great if you'd chip in here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  3. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.

Denied Demoting Dusan by no balls monkeys

Discussion in 'Report Issues' started by fecht_niko, Nov 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline
    fecht_niko

fecht_niko POV Leader

Hello humans and no balls monkeys,

I heard that Dusan got demoted for "covering" my kit stealing so let me explain the rules to stupid people.

After running around and killing guys around the flag and reviving some low skill players I go on top of gas station where idk how many dead people are. I take a kit from the ground of dead guys.

Than I move north to the rocks to snipe the TOW and AA guy to help our team.

After around 5min a guy comes and says: Give me my kit back.
    I dont do it cuz he actually has 0 rights to take it back according any rules of any server for the last 10 years, also where should I know if that monkey actually had it before he died.

He TKs me right away.

Dusan bans him for TK someone for a kit which I didnt have to report since he actually is on TS and mumble.

So Dusan actually enforced the rules.

Later that guy or his friends tried to shit talk me for several rounds which is again against the rules.

Now the difference is that I dont care if some stupid, retarded braindead no life faggot insults me over the internet BUT I have a big issue if some ( I hope it wasnt you Wicca) gets a hard on cuz some monkey PMs him and he feels important for whatever reason and fucks with Dusan. If Suchars sister fucks with Dusan and gives very good BJ I dont care but demoting his rights for the biggest bullshit reason ever is low.

Now I hope who ever was in charge for this low attitude virgin cocksucker no life faggot bullshit understands that he did wrong and goes to Dusan to apologise.

Greetings to all my fanboys (yes your life is shit while my life is great)

The guy who can always fuck your mom

Raidonrai, gregjlanders and DusanYU like this.
  2. Offline
    WeedT0aster

WeedT0aster The APC is pounding the FOB Extended LOA Lead Tester PR Resident Administrator Tester PRTA Guest Unit - THOT

Environmental sciences and biology 5th unit
    Damn

Pronck likes this.
  3. Offline
    VTRaptor

VTRaptor (⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■) Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów DUPA Platoon Leader

Damn

4. Offline
    Wicca

Wicca Project Founder Events Dept. Head Comms Dept. Head Community Dept. Head Head of PRTA Games Dept. Head PR Lead Administrator Squad Lead Admin Potato Regiment

IT Support Engineer
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Wicca111
    The dude got kicked by Unicode, and when he rejoined, he got temp-banned. Completely unnecessary abuse of power by Dusan. He was therefore demoted.

Your clan should probably work on their public relations, this was a great opportunity...

Kthxbai.

Revenant and gregjlanders like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.