1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. PRTA - Real Life meetup event Read more...
  5. Contact! - End of Campaign. Read more here.

Complain

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Grober, Sep 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    Grober
    Date: 06-09-2012
    Time: 18:30 PRT​
    [Server] PRTA EU 1​
    [Map] Operation Marlin AAS​
    Accuse: retarded admin decision​

There was Mineral Arc and some one else​
    We get warnd and BraVve get 10mins kick for making that FO​
    [​IMG]
    WTF?​
    why?​

on next map when i was driving a logi to bring some inf supplys
    i get 10 min kick when i sayd that Mi-8 is more armd than BRDM
  2. Offline

stop discussing with admins. Period. Admins decision is final. If I say jump, you jump.

I am not a retard. You and your hat friend were there. Sure build a fob.... I gave you five minutes to get out of there, instead you argue. Bad decision.

BRDM is heavy asset and is not allowed under 15vs15. You got kicked for continuing arguing with arc and me.
  3. Offline

Grober
    Next think u make a mapvote
    Keep current map won but u dident like it
    what have u done u runnext map

watch BR if u want first think what i have done after leaving chooper i have take Officer kit and start doing FO

and i dont see what i have done wront with making FO there
    why did we deserve warn and kick?
  4. Offline

admins don't care if they like the map or not. The thing is that it wasn't seeding the server. So we made the decision to switch to a skirmish. And it worked the server is filling again

for disobeying order of admin. I don't need to watch BR. You did something that in My eyes was against our rules and general conduct. And I said get out of there, instead you argue. Bad decision.
  5. Offline

Grober
    U still dident tell me what was wrong with that FO position
  6. Offline

Like I said, I don't care about the FOB. I kicked you for a different reason and called you away from that position because it was to close to their main.
  7. Offline

Grober
    Saint Troopez Flag is closer to they main than that location
    so hold of if i cant be in that location cause its "to close" to they main how can we attack Sain Trooper if its even closer?!

[​IMG]
  8. Offline
    Arc_Shielder Arc_Shielder Moi. Handsome.

That FOB was located too close to the enemy main and you had a HAT on you when you switched to officer. Building it there doesn't make it tactical but rather an opportunity to spawn at the same spot and continue to main base camp. You've done it before multiple times so there is a history backing up our suspicions.
    You were just lucky to die, Brav got kicked for not following an admin decision.

You and Brav got kicked in global chat when decided to engage on heavy asset discussion despite telling you multiple times before to cut it out. Brav went into sarcasm mode, kicked both of you.

There is a third incident in which you and Wingo used the cow as CAS when there was around 12 vs 12 despite a friendly SL telling you to stop it. Such use is not tolerated or all transport vehicles would cease to exist in a short time, which it did, twice. And despite not learning from the previous episodes, you decide to engage on another heavy asset discussion of the rules in global chat in the latest Silent Eagle round.

If you continue to persist on this problematic behavior, I can assure you that I will ban you on the spot and whoever is riding on your antics.
    Danger_6 and ShavedAlpaca like this.
  9. Offline

Stating that "retarded admin decision" is really bad, stating that I know nothing about this incident, independently I just wanted to say this bold section is not a constructive sentence. Yeah, I admit that being admin is one of the most difficult things on a gaming community, but that disturbed me, because admin tyranny is one thing I hate the most (I'm not telling you are one, just stating my opinion) and it disturbed me. I know your efforts for PRTA, I just stated my opinion.

Best regards.

P.S: You don't have to answer.
  10. Offline

saying that jump thing was not directly how I admin, I hope you know that. However if I make a decision against Grober to balance out the game. He should not argue after that, he should just do it. No argument. I don't admin for personal pleasure. I do it for the other 63 players. I am not angry about your comment. Just trying to make you understand my sentence :smile:
  11. Offline

I had understood the irony there but just wanted to make sure. Thanks for answering by the way. Keep up the good work lads.
  12. Offline

Grober
    Did i just provd u with that screenshot that last flag is closer to they main than that location
    so again how its posible that i 13 kp 8 is to close to they main

excuse me?

give me some evidence that its not first time cause i know how i play and i NEVER base rape
  13. Offline

Because from that location to the east there is a great chance to look at enemy main base and all vehicles coming out of it. Speculation or not, from a tactical point of view it would be far more helpful and wise for the team to set up a FOB north or west of the attacking objective than in that ridiculous spot. You were feeding your need to destroy enemy vehicles coming out of their base rather than thinking of the collective.

You also had a HAT with you, don't try to disguise your intents. You know perfectly well what you were going to do there.

Main base camping is different from baserape (but still a cheap tactic). I've caught you at least 2 times before doing the exact same thing. There was even one incident in Dragon Fly a few weeks ago that you were lucky enough not to get kicked.
  14. Offline

Grober
    Maby now u will see it from my perspective
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

and why not West?
    cause it would be exacly in a middle bettwen they and our flag so that FO would not live long

its good to know we have a seer in prta:smile:

Its dissalowd to have a HAT to destry enemy armor?
    i hat that HAT cause they had an armor in area?

Im w8ing for evidence

cause like Mineral sayd in game
    we are all friends

but i wont jump any more when u want it
  15. Offline

To further solidify our case I went to Local, visited that spot and took screenshots of 2 very close positions where you placed that FOB.

-------------------------------------------//----------------------------

In this one there's a huge potential for main base camping by covering the exit of it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-----------------------------------------//----------------------------------------------

A bit more south, huge potential for baserape.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

--------------------------------------//-----------------------------

The evidence gathered clearly shows that this FOB placement combined with the HAT kit was due to malicious intents.

EDIT:

a) Of course there's armor in the area, especially when there's full of it in the enemy main base, that's not an argument. All main base campers take Engineer, AA or HAT kits with them. It's a pattern that all admins are aware of.

b) Your paint job is so horribly misleading that you even try not to count the compound north where the buildings are.

c) As for your short memory regarding past cases, the map I mentioned was Fools Road btw (and not Dragon Fly), you were even reported by a R-COY about destroying a LAV. But I will make sure to harshly remind you next time you commit another infraction of the sort.

d) Considering all the other infractions yesterday and your unreasonable persistence on this matter, I can assure that not only are you presenting a pitiful case, but you're worsening the terms of how we are going to deal with you in the future.
  16. Offline

Grober
    Same goes for other spots...

be able to see they main dosent mean base rape
    or even attempt to do it

i dont know how law work in your country but in mine u are innocent until it will be proven

and all what i have done is FOB and u dont know was it to baserape them or to attack Saint Troopez

and do u think that im so retarded to fire HAT right into they main?
    on muttra when u are flying cobra above MEC main u are allso able to hit they main but are u doing it?
    same gose here there was possibility to hit they main but u CANT know what was our intentions

I can tell u that my intention was to make FO what is in good position to attack Saint Troopez

so maby u and Mineral over reacted there
  17. Offline

That's 20 million posts saying the exact same thing. And honestly I still don't care. When two admins think that you will outbalance the game by building an FOB there and a possibility(doesn't matter if you were going to do it or not) to camp their main with the HAT kit(you were going to attack saint tropée with you and a hat kit? good luck). I

We acted on the spot to make sure no other rules were going to be broken. We acted BEFORE you could have done anything to outbalance it. If you would have just moved away from the position and left it there, no problem was ever made. But instead you argue. Therefore the kick.

Why can't you just play the game like the other 60 players? Why do you have to bend the rules to their maximum just so you can get an advantage over the other players? Why do you never think about anything but yourself?

---------------
    However to end this discussion. This thread is a complaint against me and Arc_Shielder. Both parties have given lengthy reasons for our actions. I will not process anymore answers to this thread accept from another administrator (not me off course, Wicca,Danger,...). They will handle it from here.
  18. Offline
    Wicca Wicca Project Founder

Head of PRTA IRL Task Force Potato Regiment

IT Support Engineer
    Wicca111
    Grober do what admins tell you to do. Regardless of what you think you did right or wrong. If you cant accept that, play where they allow you to complain. We dont want it on the PRTA server.
  19. Offline
    Danger_6 Danger_6 [3dAC]

Student
    Danger_6000
    I think I will offer a few small points then lock this thread as what has been said by the two parties has pretty much been repeated over and over and new ground has not been covered.

1) When an admin asks you to adhere to server rules it is no place for you to argue on the server should you disagree. I am not saying that you are not allowed to disagree, on the contrary. We are all entitled to our own opinions, but as I like to say, there is a time and place to present them. The forums being the obvious choice. You were kicked a second time for instigating spam, there are other people on the server who wish to play and your argumentative tone does not allow them the enjoyment they deserve.

2) When an admin asks you to move a FOB you do it. Especially if it is for base rape. As mineral and arc have clearly highlighted that fob could be easily used to base rape their main. You were asked to destroy it because there is a chance that other players might choose to baserape as well. The admins are trying to prevent a situation before it happens. An admin's role is usually one that requires them to annoy a small bunch of people in order to ensure the majority of players are satisfied.

3) When you come to the complaints or ban appeals section in the forums make sure you have a mature and professional outlook. It has been noted that your approach to this thread has been aggressive and immature. Should you wish to be taken more seriously in future I suggest that you not begin a complaint section with the accusation:

"retarded admin decision"

and that you not provide a description of the event with the sum total of 6 lines:

"There was Mineral Arc and some one else
    We get warnd and BraVve get 10mins kick for making that FO
    WTF?
    why?
    on next map when i was driving a logi to bring some inf supplys
    i get 10 min kick when i sayd that Mi-8 is more armd than BRDM"

There is obviously more to this situation than you have described and from what I see from the original post I can't gather that.

I am going to lock this thread as it is no longer serves any purpose other than stating the same arguments over and over again.
    I 100% agree with the "retarded admin decision". They acted correctly in this situation to prevent people breaking the rules. The temptation to shoot into main with a fob with a direct line of sight on the enemy main is ever present and some players will take the opportunity to break the rules.

Thank you all for your time.
    Lillfilly, Arc_Shielder and Philrow like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.