1. If you think someone deserves attention for their great work, shoot them a kudos here:
    Kudos Thread If they have done something really unique, consider recommending them for a medal here: Medal Nomination Form
  2. Hey Guest, would be great if you'd chip in here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  3. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.

Feedback Commendations & Kudos!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wicca, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Offline
    Wicca

Wicca Project Founder Comms Dept. Head Events Dept. Head Head of PRTA Games Dept. Head Community Dept. Head PR Lead Administrator Squad Lead Admin IRL Task Force Potato Regiment

IT Support Engineer
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Wicca111
    A lot of games have in-game features which give you the opportunity to give them recommendations and award them points for their abilities.

In Project Reality, you only ever had the option to do that on the forum with threads such as:
    https://www.realitymod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13914
    https://www.realitymod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42655
    https://www.realitymod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53493
    https://www.realitymod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60573

Those forums have been dead lately, and so to cater for people bringing more than just kills and skills to the game, I'd like people to feel free to commend people for the following:
    Being a Friendly player
    Being a good Commander
    Being a good Squad Leader
    Being a Good Medic
    Being a good Pilot

There are obviously many other things you can commend someone for! We also have medals you can be awarded: https://prteamwork.com/help/medals

If you think someone deserves a medal fill out this form:
    Medal Nomination and Application

Feel free to include an AAR to your commendation and kudos!

We will moderate the thread actively!

Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
    Ameroth, Green Earth Army and Yrzn like this.
  2. Offline
    cassius23

cassius23 crashius23 Sysadmin Coder Foxtrot Donor IRL Event Attendee

ancian ancian ancian
    This dude ancian is an example everyone should learn from. He leads pub INF squads, almost every round, if there's enough squads he goes commander, if there's need for TRANS service, he's there. He knows all the game mechanics and is willing to explain them to people.

qs-racer
    Another amazing french player (ancian is french) is qs-racer that came back to PR recently and is pleasing everyone with his teamwork oriented play, mostly as medic. Playing assets with him is also enjoyable (had the pleasure only once so far). Always chill, listening to people and responding quickly.

Sadly these are only two players I can think of that I can actually call friendly.

gregjlanders, LiPOTO, Lorfah and 11 others like this.
  3. Offline
    Temur

Temur usitumbe mashua - hakuna matata Foxtrot

Teacher
    Spriggan44 for Being a friendly player & a good squad leader. A very good leader who makes the effort with players :smile:

Buttermilch25 and Puden, both super friendly, intelligent, mature players who I know the community has a lot of respect for.

Smek, witek3193, Lorfah and 5 others like this.
  4. Offline
    TheMerchantOfMenace

TheMerchantOfMenace

Electrician

Second ancian, just as Cassius says, no exagerations. Don't think I've played with qs-racer though.

5. Offline
    fecht_niko

fecht_niko POV Leader IRL Task Force Foxtrot POV

Woxbel always balances the stacked teams

6. Offline
    TheMerchantOfMenace

TheMerchantOfMenace

Electrician
    I've played with Spriggan in a former tourney, and yes, great squad-mate and teamplayer.

Don't know Buttermilch, but everyone knows Puden is ace heli pilot, and from what I've seen from last Route battle YT video, Poxo is a great Trans asset as well... both Puden and Poxo should be on opposite teams.

Bullseye was doing great work last year as Mortars SL, but since the teams ended up somehow unbalanced this year, Mectus skill slapped GSI ass quite handily.

Wicca likes this.
  7. Offline
    ancian

ancian

Lots of names come to mind. I tried to keep it short…

Puden, THE best trans pilot. I personally call him "the transport machine". 10/10 on everything: exemplary attitude and awesome flying skills. He is always there for a risky landing and timely delivery of supplies. He has so many medals on his jacket that it shifts the centre of gravity of his chopper.
    Some other excellent pilots that i can think of are: Buttermilch25, cassius23, Temur, Batu, Birdie, Camel, =MeRk= BluFFeR or else TNTNiTii (do you need a hotdrop on cache?).

Then i want to mention some players with outstanding command abilities.
    They are all Squad Leaders who add great leverage to their team: Filamu, Highway, cassius23, Herdi, phlupple, LiPOTO, peaveyyyy, and Webad (no news from you, I hope you are fine and to see you back online soon).
    A special mention for agus92 who has been commander during one of the most epic round i have seen for the last few months. The map was Saaremaa. The first half of the round was disastrous for the team but agus92 literally turned around the situation by keeping the morale up, by providing focus of effort and by setting up the right priorities.

[Bandit] and SolidJabar are two notable APC gunners I have pleasure to drive for.

=MeRk= DR.WANKENSTEIN for being addicted to mortar missions for the delight of his team.

Finally, some players I had the honor to have in my squad and who combine both valuable skills and high commitment to the plan: BrothersCompany, warline (i don't count your revives anymore), cassius23 (a new "physical" unit should be invented for you when you have an automatic rifleman: KPM. Stands for Kills Per Minute.), Merchant, 1mpact (give him a LAT), Neshville, Pamir, axytho or SOFTY.

This list wouldn't be complete if i didn't include DutchCourage. For his sense of humour and his ability to speak continuously during one hour while you are trying to lead a squad.

I definitely forget some!

Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
    Pamir, axytho, Camel and 11 others like this.
  8. Offline
    TheMerchantOfMenace

TheMerchantOfMenace

Electrician
    Nice list, you did forget a few, so I help you out, and together we get closer to a complete list :wink:

For Trans, https://prteamwork.com/members/rpoxotaujio.1996/ ( ), and while I don't do any armour at all, I have noticed Ryan 03-something-or-another (or 3030, or, well, there's 3s and 0s in his nick, I think this is his profile here: https://prteamwork.com/members/ryan.2595/ ) do great work coordinating his asset squads, his asset squads seem to be very effective and it seems to stem from his understanding and abilities as an Assets SL.

Dr. Wank, as you mention, is the King of Mortars, on Pubs at least, and it was my privilege to help Bullseye last year on the mortars squad and it was a very effective mortar squad due in part to Bullseye's well planned placements (though ultimately, as I always say, the mortars can only be as effective as the quality of the Intel from the team's SLs, or even any regular player on the team, who could relay to his SL , or type into team chat, information on how the mortars should be adjusted to get pinpoint on the enemy target).

As for the Michael Jordan of non-stop chatter, the award would definitely go to Chuck Norris Miami, as anyone who's played on any squad he's been a part of, or any SL who's been on a map where Chuckie has had Command can attest.

I'm sure I'm also forgetting some as well, but these few had to round off the list.

9. Offline
    Smek

Smek IC

C&K to all of you people who still play pr everyday with such passsion. Besides the drama and the haters you are all good chaps and looking forward to more teamwork oriented games.

Camel, Connez, Unicode and 2 others like this.
  10. Offline
    mectus11

mectus11 PR Resident Administrator IRL Task Force Foxtrot AREA 94 GC

If anything we need a medal for people who are amazing and are still sticking around for so long like TheMerchantOfMenace have had him in my squad for what now 3 tournaments? Dude is probably the best squad member I've had.

Wicca likes this.
  11. Offline
    Wicca

Wicca Project Founder Comms Dept. Head Events Dept. Head Head of PRTA Games Dept. Head Community Dept. Head PR Lead Administrator Squad Lead Admin IRL Task Force Potato Regiment

IT Support Engineer
    Wicca111
    I think two of my favourite squad leaders are Filamu and Web, both are really good. And if I ever get a spot in their squad I get super happy.

I also really enjoy having Glorywings in my squad as a member, because he has a good humour and chill voice, you all know what I mean.

Pamir likes this.
  12. Offline
    fecht_niko

my favorit squad members are my clan members when they listen. really good job everyone. medal for each of them

13. Offline
    Revenant

Revenant

List of Recommended Squad Leaders:

*[DM] Wicca

hahaha welcome back!

Wicca likes this.
  14. Offline
    mectus11

mectus11 PR Resident Administrator IRL Task Force Foxtrot AREA 94 GC

Why doesn't Mattytoosack get a medal for Contact 2, dude organized it and set it up, admin'd it and had to listen to people moan on TS.

15. Offline
    Connez

Connez IRL Event Attendee POV

Thanks. I commend fecht_niko for being best SL and clanleader in the game. I doubt there s any other player who can handle this pile of self-regarding, toxic clan members and bringing his a-game. Even though his way of communicating is in need to getting used to, he does an outstanding job: Really cares about clan mates (online and personal), trying to push the whole pr community to its full potential, balances servers and keeps up communication to other players and clans.

Furthermore I commend everyone who is still playing this outdated game, and even though I do not play that often than I used to do back in the days, I still enjoy public rounds and tournaments.

Camel, fecht_niko, Yrzn and 4 others like this.
  16. Offline
    fecht_niko

My not existing feelings feel warm

DusanYU likes this.
  17. Offline
    Muffinman155

Muffinman155 It won't last long Guest Unit - THOT

THOT's 'other' Brit
    Tomasinost likes this.
  18. Offline
    WeedT0aster

WeedT0aster The APC is pounding the FOB Extended LOA Lead Tester PR Resident Administrator Tester PRTA Guest Unit - THOT

Environmental sciences and biology 5th unit
    This is out of the blue, but I would like to appreciate Noumenonx and deviro for all the great work that they have been doing thru out the years and I feel like they are not getting the appreciations that they should be getting for providing coverage from all the great moments that happens in game and in PRTA, good job.

Camel, Wicca, Woxbel and 2 others like this.
  19. Offline
    Wicca

IT Support Engineer
    Wicca111
    And deviro even made the video for the PRTA IRL event <3

Noumenon just keeps on trucking like it's nothing <3

Yeah good one Weed, I 2nd that kudos!

WeedT0aster likes this.
  20. Offline
    Vista the Chad

Vista the Chad POV

Niko is probably the best squad leader alive tbh

TheBloodSpiler likes this.