1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. PRTA - Real Life meetup event Read more...
  5. Contact! - End of Campaign. Read more here.

banned for no reason !

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by VoTps, Sep 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

i have been banned by 'wounderwouter' or something like that .

what happend is :

i created apache squad , ive waited in main , then people asked me to fly transport till the apache spawns ,
    ive flyed the chinook , transported people and dropped supplys and etc

and then i was shot down by a tank on my way back to main, i was shot near the main road to the city from UK main. i didnt expect there any enemy , and abviously not tanks , that somehow they showed up , and no one seen them

but the thing is the admin KICKED me for 10 minuts for "wasting assests"
    that pissed me off as hell , i waited a long time to fly CAS. and then this "wounderwouter" kicked for "wasting assests"
    how the damn hell is this called wasting assets !?!?

but what more pissed me off. that ive waited the 10 minuts , entered the server again to talk with the admin .
    also i saw the the apache is already down by these 10 minuts that i warent there (b4 i banned it didnt spawned yet)
    so hopefully i wanted to wait 20 minuts to the apache to spawn with my friend.
    after i wrote in chat "hey admin?" (i just wanted to ask him why the hell he banned me for wasting assest) he just banned me !!

is he new or something ?!?

cuz he wasted alot of my time waiting for CAS and alot of hope for me and my friend to play CAS
    and also pissed the hell of me .

i was just.. WTF?!?!

waiting for answears....!

(cheke battlerecorder if you want , you will see how i "wasted assets")

ingame name : TheFlyingVodka
  2. Offline

I'm quickly gonna type as I'm still playing. Will give more info soon.

I join server, CAS squad is flying chinooks, which I'm fine with. I create TRANS squad, ask them to give me one chinook. That same moment one chinook gets shot by tank. A second later the second chinook goes to exact same location and gets shot as well. I call that wasting. You did reply to my warning to give me one chinook but then you died. vodnik was in second chinook btw.

I kick you.

Then I get multiple reports against your name from NWA admin and players that you have shown griefing and asset wasting on their server. As I trust Jevski as a good admin I followed my guts and other admins were thinking the same to ban you until further notice. I will first look into further details and bans on other servers against you before I make my decision.

But you appeal has been denied until further notice.

And I'm not new no.

and if that dude was your friend, tell him to fly higher next time, as he wasted cas a minute later by flying low and got a kick too.
  3. Offline

waiiit.....
    my friend wasnt the other chinnok pilot , his name were head_hunter .
    and i have no contact to the other chinook pilot.
    i flew the chinook cuz there were no transport squad, and i saw troops just waiting in base at the begining of the round.
    so i took the chinook.

i saw you entering to my sq and saying something but dude.. i really couldnt talk or hear anything . i flew the chinook and the members inside talked to me in mumble , also i talked with my friend in TS3 , and i needed to fly , and also there were rifle fire on me , with all this at the same time, i couldnt talk to you ! or see the what you wrote
    if you could give me few more minuts to complete all this .. i could talk to you

also i didnt want to fly that chinook.. i were waiting in main, but there were no single pilot or transport squad..
    i really dont give a damn to give you this chinook men , but really i coudnt see or hear what you requesting
    you could warnt me (make that warning massage upside the screen , and says "stop doing it" at the buttom)
    but not kick me for your own reasons.

and how is that what happend in NWA server suppose to effect what is happening on your servers ?!

anyway.. even if this kick was somehow right.
    the ban is not!
    what is the reason for banning me may i know ? cuz of something happend on other server? wtf men

and is this perm ban may i know ?
    cuz you just banned me for wasting assets !
  4. Offline

Was your friends name blazze09? but there was only one dude in your CAS squad and he wasted the apache.

Didn't you read? You were banned for further investigation against you on other servers. PR is a small community, server admins try to communicate with each other so all servers are free from griefers and bad players. You clearly have no idea that you wasted the chopper by having zero eye for the team. You only care about having something to fly. That's why I want to investigate what kind of player you are before I let you back on our server. This thread is closed cause I have a feeling you will just keep on repeating yourself. I will come back to you when I have find more evidence against you. For now your ban will stay.
  5. Offline

lol, you won't get unbanned my friend. Your appeal has been denied.

Your ban is permanent. you have the right to appeal again in 3 months from now (28th of december). We will then re-evaluate your status.
    ElshanF (E.Abraham) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.