1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. PRTA - Real Life meetup event Read more...
  5. Contact! - End of Campaign. Read more here.

Ban from =RW=

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by akarenine, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Offline

Hi guys,

i would have post this on RW's forum, but administrators didn't activate my account yet, a week after its creation.
    I found in PRTA forum some references to RW, that's why I hope beeing read by someone who can tell them.

My problem :
    last week-end, a friend (Cool=cyril) and I (Cool=akarenine) were playing on RW PR bot-server ;
    I unfortunately made a teamkill with APC and immediately send few "A-sorry" messages (Ramiel Std, on Objective Charlie's flag).
    10 minutes later, my friend and I were kicked out from the server with reason "banned, teamkilling, admin decision".

I have to say that my game style is almost medic/marksman, not rambo-style at all ; when in an APC, i'm not shooting at anything that moves. Teamkills from my part are very rare.

A week later, ban decision remains, and impossible for both of us to go in the server.
    I'm very sad of that, almost for my friend who's responsible of anynthing is that story, and is blocked.
    I hope RW people willl read me.

End-of-transmission
    ---

We also play on PRTA server with a very lot of fun !
    Unfortunately we are french players with very bad english skills...
  2. Offline

I have no clue what RW is , I'm gonna guess it's a COOP server. We are not in anyway affiliated with them or any other COOP server. You will have to try to communicate with one of their admins to get this sorted out. We cannot help you I'm afraid.
    Danger_6 likes this.
  3. Offline

Thanks for your answer,

yes, it's a COOP server ; the thread I've found on your forum is here :
    http://prteamwork.com/threads/community-members-teamkilling.3323/
    I found that link when searching "PR ban teamkill RW" in Google.
    I didn't find the MP button to contact "gregjlanders" boy, so i posted.

Their admins are unaccessible since you need to register in the forum in order to contact them, but nobody validates forum registrations. I feel them ... like a very private group.

Anyway, PRTA guys, please don't waste your time with that thread :smile:
    See you soon on your server !
    noam likes this.