1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. PRTA - Real Life meetup event Read more...
  5. Contact! - End of Campaign. Read more here.

Ban for Bad visual and no Name Above Players

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by camoman987, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

camoman987 = camoman987
    Date: 19-08-12
    Time: 12:30 PRT
    Server:Veterans Gaming COOp
    Map: Fallujah West
    Admin: blodklott
    Reason: Team Kill
    Personal Notes:
    I was banned for a team kill on the server I was in a hummvee on the .50 cal protecting the entrance at Redcross, I saw no one comming towards my entrance so I turned around to see what was happening and saw Enemy comming in the gate on the other side of the lot. there was another hummvee parked in the lot and 3 guys (my guys) were aming at it so i started shooting at the guys in the back entrace, then I saw the 3 guys in the middle of the lot, so i shot them becuase no name came up, when i paused over them and I couldn't see the uniform since they were crouched. I dont have that great of a computer so I dont know if thats why i didn't see but yeah.I apologized when I saw that i as being kicked then realized that the 3 people were mine. I really am sorry and feel terrible especially since ive been playing with them for the past couple days. I've only been playing for about 5 days, and those 5 days have been with them. Thanks for your time! And I hope you can vote in my favor! have a nice day!
  2. Offline

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.