1. If you think someone deserves attention for their great work, shoot them a kudos here:
    Kudos Thread If they have done something really unique, consider recommending them for a medal here: Medal Nomination Form
  2. Hey Guest, would be great if you'd chip in here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  3. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.

Ban for Bad visual and no Name Above Players

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by camoman987, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline
    camoman987

camoman987

camoman987 = camoman987
    Date: 19-08-12
    Time: 12:30 PRT
    Server:Veterans Gaming COOp
    Map: Fallujah West
    Admin: blodklott
    Reason: Team Kill
    Personal Notes:
    I was banned for a team kill on the server I was in a hummvee on the .50 cal protecting the entrance at Redcross, I saw no one comming towards my entrance so I turned around to see what was happening and saw Enemy comming in the gate on the other side of the lot. there was another hummvee parked in the lot and 3 guys (my guys) were aming at it so i started shooting at the guys in the back entrace, then I saw the 3 guys in the middle of the lot, so i shot them becuase no name came up, when i paused over them and I couldn't see the uniform since they were crouched. I dont have that great of a computer so I dont know if thats why i didn't see but yeah.I apologized when I saw that i as being kicked then realized that the 3 people were mine. I really am sorry and feel terrible especially since ive been playing with them for the past couple days. I've only been playing for about 5 days, and those 5 days have been with them. Thanks for your time! And I hope you can vote in my favor! have a nice day!

2. Offline
    MineralWouter

MineralWouter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.