1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Contact! - The first campaign Battle! Read more here.

Trial ameen - Uae - EU Server Administrator

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by ameen, Dec 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PR:BF2 Trial Administrator Elite Infiltration Force

Discord:
    =SOG=BROKEN_ARROW#2244
    PR:BF2 Name:
    ameen
    Ameen
    PR:BF2 CD Hash Key:
    8070153ebe0d9c2b1f5a0f16c8c84d2c
    Uae
    Timezone:
    Gmt+4
    Referee:

(1) Tell us about yourself:
    Hello,im an avrge pr player with 4 years of exprinces threw my playing i have seen alot of good things and bad things from mass teamkilling to saying fuck jaden *lv no you homo* anyways im bascicly an open book and a helpful person when needed for a serouise thing
    (2) Do you have any previous PR Administrative experience:
    I mean im a seeder not sure if that counts
    (3) Why would you be a good PR Administrator:
    I would love to help the admin team in a full time job as an admin in a lot of terms for example helping ban appeals of arabs that cant speak proper English,admining the server when the admins are busy with reality or not being in the server wich is a rare thing but you never know when it will happen :smile:
    (4) What qualities make a bad PR Administrator:
    Not beign mature enought for a job the represnts the server and abusing his powers
    (5) What is your preferred role in a round of PR:
    Squad lead , asset in genral
    (6) If you could change our ruleset in any way, what would you change:
    Nothing all sounds good to me
    (1) Someone is throwing smokes at main:
    Warn him a couple of times and kick if he keeps doing it
    (2) You get a report of an enemy HAT camping DoD:
    If i was on his team i will take immidate action and warn him twice a kill will follow if he dosent move away
    (3) You see another administrator abusing their powers:
    I will talk to him in pm so he knows that what he is doing is bad and he should chill with the abusing shit if his actions dont change ill report it to a senior admin
    (4) A player joins the Admin TeamSpeak channel and angrily demands they be unbanned:
    Trying to calm him down and guide him threw making a ban appeal would be the best soulostion if it fails i will tb him for 2 hours if he come back and does the same thing it will be a permant ban wich he will have to appeal for in the website
    Do you agree with the Declarations:
    Yes
    (1) Is there anything else you would like to add:
    Nope
    (2) Tell us a joke:
    Infil is the most tactial and working toghter unit i have ever seen in my life
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
    Terrry likes this.
  2. Offline

Discord:
    =SOG=BROKEN_ARROW#2244
    ameen
    Sorry forgot to fill the thing about why i will be a good admin for the server....awkward

I would love to help the admin team in a full perfect way by covering the times when they are not online or afk in the server so it does go full chaos since i saw it happening few times a couple of months ago
  3. Offline

PR:BF2 Senior Administrator BGB - Grunt Guest Unit - THOT

Terry1
    ameen Please fill in your application with a bit more detail using the edit button so that any admins in doubt can form a better opinion :smile:
    ameen likes this.
  4. Offline

Discord:
    =SOG=BROKEN_ARROW#2244
    ameen
    sure will do
  5. Offline

Terry1
    ameen if you could elaborate on the following points that were given in your last application and how you've worked to achieving these points that would be very helpful:
    • Lack of experience in terms of admining a server. While your seeding efforts haven't gone unnoticed, the admin team are currently not confident in your levels of knowledge of the PRTA ruleset and server management
    • Improved communications required between admin team and yourself, this is due to you being already in a seeder capacity. We would like to see you contribute more regularly on teamspeak in the admin channels and using the correct forms of communication to do this. An example is !r is not suitable for admin comms, this should be done at all times where possible on teamspeak
    • Reactive behaviour that is not necessarily positive to the outcome of a player report or in game issue, this must be improved upon as reacting to an issue without understanding the whole picture can cause more issues within a server than the original problem caused.
    You will receive your decision on friday :smile:
    ameen likes this.
  6. Offline

Discord:
    =SOG=BROKEN_ARROW#2244
    ameen
    ill work on it
    Terrry likes this.
  7. Offline

Terry1
    Hi ameen

Thanks for your application, following the past few weeks you have improved on many aspects while being a seeder for us and we're delighted to promote you.
    You have been accepted into the admin team as a trial admin, this is subject to a one month trial period which may be ended positively or negatively without notice.

You will receive the correct roles on here, discord and the server within a few hours.
    Please review further admin guides etc etc when you receive these roles and sign/accept the roles when you have access to them.

Please understand that with a greater role within our community you are accepting a greater responsibility for both behaviour and performance :smile:.

Welcome to the admin team.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.