1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Community Battle, PRTA vs Russian Reality Pros, 20th October. Read more here.
  5. PRTA's 8th Birthday and event. Read more here.
  6. Community Update August 2018. Read more here.

Denied ameen - UAE - EU Server Administrator

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by ameen, Sep 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PR:BF2 Seeder Elite Infiltration Force

Discord:
    =SOG=BROKEN_ARROW#2244
    PR:BF2 Name:
    ameen
    Ameen
    PR:BF2 CD Hash Key:
    8070153ebe0d9c2b1f5a0f16c8c84d2c
    UAE
    Timezone:
    Gmt +4
    Referee:
    Me
    (1) Tell us about yourself:
    Hi there im ameen im an avrg pr player i moslty play on the prta server since im a member there and a seeder
    (2) Do you have any previous PR Administrative experience:
    Im a seeder
    (3) Why would you be a good PR Administrator:
    I have lots of contact wiht pr arabic players wich most dont speak english that well thought maybe i can help out at that point
    (4) What qualities make a bad PR Administrator:
    Abusing powers
    (5) What is your preferred role in a round of PR:
    Mostly asset and LAT
    (6) If you could change our ruleset in any way, what would you change:
    sound all good to me
    (1) Someone is throwing smokes at main:
    Warign him couple of time and i would use the say button if he ignores i would kick him
    (2) You get a report of an enemy HAT camping DoD:
    I would check if there is an admin on other side and asm if he can confirm if he does we would warign him twice and might tb because of that
    (3) You see another administrator abusing their powers:
    I would talk to a senoir admin* highter rank*
    (4) A player joins the Admin TeamSpeak channel and angrily demands they be unbanned:
    I would calm him down and guide him threw making a ban appeal
    Do you agree with the Declarations:
    Yes
    (1) Is there anything else you would like to add:
    I know i have made alot of trouble in the past as a seeder but i havent really done alot for the past month or so i thought maybe i can make an admin application and see hlw that goes
    (2) Tell us a joke:
    Hog is the best
  2. Offline
    Jack Maddox Jack Maddox Pla-ket-ket-ket-ket

PR:BF2 Seeder

Discord:
    Smile#3048
    Jack_Maddox
    worth a try
  3. Offline

Foxtrot Donor

Puden
    A whole month!?
    Give this guy Senior admins rights now plz :wink:
    Jaden12, ameen, Terrry and 3 others like this.
  4. Offline

PR:BF2 Senior Administrator

Terry1
    Hi ameen

I'm sorry to say that for the time being your admin application has been denied. You are free to apply again in a months time.
    The following reasons will explain why you haven't been accepted and how you can work towards improving for any following applications.

This denial is not considered to be permanent and any future applications will be welcomed and reviewed independently from there.

• Lack of experience in terms of admining a server. While your seeding efforts haven't gone unnoticed, the admin team are currently not confident in your levels of knowledge of the PRTA ruleset and server management
    • Improved communications required between admin team and yourself, this is due to you being already in a seeder capacity. We would like to see you contribute more regularly on teamspeak in the admin channels and using the correct forms of communication to do this. An example is !r is not suitable for admin comms, this should be done at all times where possible on teamspeak

• Reactive behaviour that is not necessarily positive to the outcome of a player report or in game issue, this must be improved upon as reacting to an issue without understanding the whole picture can cause more issues within a server than the original problem caused.
    I would like to personally thank you for the application, and it is not an easy decision to make at any point to decline an application from someone who clearly wants to contribute more to the community. If you continue contributing to the community in your seeding capacity, with an emphasis upon the highlighted points, then in the future we are more than happy to put you up for consideration once again.
    ameen, Wicca, WeedT0aster and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.