1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Contact! - End of Campaign. Read more here.

alik4444 banappeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by alik4444, Aug 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Threadname = SRF Alik4444
    Date: 30-08-12
    Time: 16:58 PRT
    Server: prta 1
    Map: Beirut
    Admin: can not remember
    Reason: once accidentally killed a member of the team and got perament labeled "trolls under ClanTag SRF"
  2. Offline

the admin who banned you will deal with this shortly, please wait for that.
  3. Offline
    Philrow Philrow Lord Philrow of Hau5 Dead

PR:BF2 Name:
    Philrow
    CopyCat reported that you TK'ed on purpose, and using SRF tags while breaking the rules.

Here's the logs of you teamkilling:
    He requested 1 week ban, however him as well as the others officers of SRF decided it was too rough, and decreased it to 24 hours. You'll be unbanned tomorrow at around 17:00 PRT.

4. Offline
    CopyCat CopyCat Special Reconnaissance Force

Hogwarts
    I requested it, but with the annoyance and frustration that happened within the squad before I kicked the player from the Squad/TS was a bit harsh - 1 week ban. Therefor I after discussion with other Officers within our clan decided to decrease the ban period, which Philrow kindly agreed. Breaking rules on public servers, breaking chain of command (within the server and our clan rules) and bad behaviour under our tag led to request to remove the player in question.

There was no such thing as accidental teamkill, I have proof (And will post if needed) but I'm not gonna start a E-drama and something that concerns the clan post it in public forums. Therefor 24 hours ban should hopefully teach Alik how to behave on public servers, as a member in our clan and stay away from the game if you (alik) have a bad gaming day.

Breaking Clan rules is zero tolerated, members gets punished with no warnings (warnings are stated in recruiting barracks) and officers gets punished even more.

/CC
  5. Offline

good, ban will be lifted tomorrow.

now where is the key to lock the thread?

Ban lifted btw =)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.