1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. PRTA - Real Life meetup event Read more...
  5. Contact! - End of Campaign. Read more here.

Admins not admining

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Grober, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    Grober
    I would like to complain about all those admins on screan shot
    [​IMG]

there was early squad 1:33 or 1:32 sq1 Tank
    then i created armor squad (sq2)
    and some one created sq3 apc
    as far as i know armor squad is beffore apc squad but non of admins did react on that

if my word is not enought how about [Gis+]Predator reported that as well

when i ask Danger on mumble can he react he told me to shout up cause he is playing and cant admin at this time

edit
    after 10 mins of reporting Akiba did react about sq3
    3:46 danger was able to take actions about sq1
    15 mins was needed to take actions...
  2. Offline

admins are only humans grober, mistakes can happen. There is no abuse here. There is only a delay on action. What do you want us to do about it? Shoot danger and akiba in the foot? Don't feed them for a couple days?
  3. Offline

Akiba101
    I was on the other team so not really in a great position to judge the situation. Apologies though but as Mineral said we're only human. Next time if you need immediate assistance then contact someone diretcly on xfire or TS or just in all chat. If I knew it was urgent I probably would've switched.
  4. Offline
    Danger_6 Danger_6 [3dAC]

Student
    Danger_6000
    Firstly as a good squad leader I would like you to know that it's incredibly difficult to squad lead and admin at the same time. The beginning of the round is the most important stage as my squad was just setting up.

Secondly, I am extremely annoyed with you that you said that I have done nothing. There was an armour squad, yours, and an APC squad. The Apc squad took the asset when you rightly deserved it. Did I not at the beginning of the round deal with that? Or am I just completely and utterly incompetent that I deserve to be complained about.

I am going to take away your switch rights because despite how supportive I am of you, ensuring you get your switch rights back on your new account etc. you still fail with common decency.

ROUND STARTED: 2012-09-17 16:03:18
    [16:09 TEAM 1 ] Danger_6[R-Coy]: EVERY ONE LISTEN
    [16:09 TEAM 1 ] Danger_6[R-Coy]: Armour squad gets the apc as they were firs squad
    [16:10 TEAM 1 ] Danger_6[R-Coy]: as tank squad was first
    [16:10 TEAM 1 ] Danger_6[R-Coy]: This is the scenario right now
    [16:10 TEAM 1 ] Danger_6[R-Coy]: squad 3 needs to give the APCs to squad 2
    [16:10 TEAM 1 ] Danger_6[R-Coy]: as it is otherwise asset steal
    [16:10 TEAM 1 ] Danger_6[R-Coy]: squad 3 has 30 seconds to RTB the apc
    [16:10 TEAM 1 ] Danger_6[R-Coy]: or receive kick

That was not 15 minutes of reaction time. That was 6.

As an Admin I do not rush into making decisions etc. I have to assess the situation and make a fair judgement. My role is not to blindly accept every !r report and take it at face value.
  5. Offline
    Arc_Shielder Arc_Shielder Moi. Handsome.

Every since that incident a few days ago that Ciemny clan seems to hold a grudge on PRTA admins. To make matters worse their antics only add more dirt to their image lately.

Grober, I suggest you back off and consider for a while if your attitude hasn't been irrational, abrasive and plainly wrong. Because everyone else but you seem to think it is.