1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Contact! - End of Campaign. Read more here.

Admin loves CAS-Squad

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by xyy, Sep 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline
    xyy xyy

Hey guys, i didnt know where to post this but im argueing about one of your admins decisions. I created a CAS squad at 1:30 (exactly), and an OD-S admin did the same in the same moment but obviously i was faster and got the slot, he resigned my squad and called it an "early squad", but thats just an assertion. My Nickname is [QRF] Nemo1943, it happened on PRTA-Server on september 21st at 8 pm. Btw, i think that wasnt the first time sth like that happened, it seems like if one of the admins want to have the CAS squad and another one gets it earlier they say "early squad". Dont want to make any trouble, but id be pleasured if somebody could tell all admins to relinquish those things and accept having bad luck. Nevertheless good luck and best wishes. Cya
  2. Offline

moved to complaints :smile:
  3. Offline
    xyy xyy

Thank you, btw u dont need to answer, i just tried to get over it :rolleyes:
  4. Offline
    Wicca Wicca Project Founder

Head of PRTA IRL Task Force Potato Regiment

IT Support Engineer
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Wicca111
    Is it not in the rules, admin not allowed to do cas?
  5. Offline
    xyy xyy

lol, of course its wicca who writes that :confused:

wicca youre really wicked... :biggrin:
  6. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    Akiba101
    An Admin was not doing CAS as far as I am aware, playing that round right now. The admin who carried out the resign will probably be along to explain it further
  7. Offline

Snowboaring
    I saw you make early squad then some admin resigned you
  8. Offline

that some admin was l4gi. CAS will always be cried about. I usually ignore it. OW NO 1:30,000000005 , THAT WAS MY CAS.

I got something like: grow up and join him.
  9. Offline
    xyy xyy

Copy, i dunno exactly who it was. Someone of OD-S was it and he created a new CAS-Squad once he resigned mine. He even moved into my CAS-Squad and said to me: "this was obviously an "early squad!". I told him it was not but he left in this moment. Dont make any trouble please, just remember him to stay fair. All fine with me now, next time ill try to speak with one of the other admins. Ive just been so happy to get the CAS-Squad and then... u can imagine that sucks. :frown:
  10. Offline

no ODS l4gi never made cas or used it that round. He was only the admin to respond to the reports and resign you. We have rules that admins cannot do cas.
  11. Offline
    xyy xyy

Felix be honest it wasnt, maybe it was at 1:31.003 - but u dont want me to post a video where one of u guys create a squad at that time. Sometimes its just bad luck like i said. We should be able to manage whos going to get CAS without resigning or other stuff. I was alone, i just wanted to gun. Next time we talk with each other and everythings allright. Dont want sb to get in trouble, just sayin

Ok, i didnt know u have that rule... Doesnt matter for me, i was just argueing because it seemed a bit unfair and i was argueing in this moment. And im sure we can agree that its possible to speak about those things, thats why im here.
  12. Offline

alright, on request of the OP let's close this down and call it a misunderstanding or some other crap. Let's go gaming.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.