- Flaming, abusing users, disrespectful behaviour, racism, rudeness, profanity, posting or hinting at pirated software, posting pornography and the use of national socialist symbols, that are restricted in Germany are prohibited. This is both for the channels as the chat.
- Members should remember this TeamSpeak is aimed at a general audience. Posting pornography or generally offensive text, images, links, ect. will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning, then will progress to removal from the TeamSpeak. This is both for the channels as the chat.
- The Management and other teams reserve the right to edit, remove your channels as they see fit within our ruling.
- Each unit is entitled to have as many channels as they reasonably need.
- The determination of what is meant as indecent, vulgar, spam, ect. is up to team members and not users.
- These forum rules do also apply for the private conversation system. Any abuse of it may lead to warnings and/or the removal of the user.
- A user may not join another unit's private channel unless given specific access by that unit's leader.
- When asked to leave another unit's public channel a user must do so.
- Treat All PRTA members with respect and courtesy.
- Support qualitative discussions.
- Read and always follow our PRTA rules and stipulations.
- Do not intentionally insult any other member.
- Do not spam the global channel.
- Do not create/mention/recall or in any other way try to cause drama.
- Do not use any usernames containing offensive words/curses/names with racist or nazi themes.
- Do not be abusive of derogatory to any other member.
- Do not try to invade another channels privacy when asked to not to join the channel.
- Do not advertise other units, in any PRTA TeamSpeak channel.
- Do not advertise or recruit for other communities or clans!
- Arguing with team members after having received a warning will lead to an immediate additional warning. Should this keep re-occurring, a temporary ban will be put in place as above.
- Users who feel they have been unfairly warned are welcome to contact the relevant member of Management or Moderator, or make a ban appeal thread on PRTA forum.
- Any attempt to circumvent a ban or other moderation action will lead to a permanent ban of the other account account(s). Circumvention includes changing IP addresses or other action that can be taken to evade moderator action to hide your identity as the owner of the sanctioned account.