1. General Rules
- English is the server language.
- You must join a squad!
- Don't advertise other clans or communities.
- Cheating, exploiting, griefing, trolling, racism and homophobia will not be tolerated.
- No player or squad names that are inappropriate, offensive, inflammatory or racist.
2. Microphone Rules
- Squad Leaders must, and all other players are strongly encouraged to have a working microphone.
- Squad Leaders may require Squad Members to have a working microphone at their discretion.
- All vehicle operators are required to have microphones.
3. Admin Discretion
- Admins are present to enforce the server rules and their instructions must be obeyed. Their priority is the continuation of fair gameplay and good teamwork for the enjoyment of all players.
- Rules will be enforced by first warning, kicking and in extreme cases banning. Admins may jump straight to banning or kicking if deemed necessary
4. Teamplay & Fairplay & Teamwork
- Don't team-kill. Apologise for accidents.
- Support your team and play the objective!
- Spawnkilling is frowned upon, if you see a FOB avoid spawn-killing on it as much as possible.
- Use direct comms when you are communicating with certain squads, avoid using global squadleader chat.
- If your sole purpose is to engage the enemy when they are leaving/entering their main base, it will be looked upon as a violation of Fairplay.
- Do not create a squad without the intent of leading it!
- Squadleaders are required to have and use their microphone, both in the squad and on Command-net
- Squads using assets are allowed to lock their squad at 2 players, other squads require a minimum of 4 players to do so.
5. Seeding Rules
- Seeding rules are in effect until there are a total of 30 active players online (15v15)
- Fight over middle cap when the total of caps are an odd number, fight between caps when the total of caps are a even number
- Do not disable enemy FOB’s
- No armed vehicles are allowed during seeding.
6. Assets, vehicles and claims
- Claiming works on the principle of first come first serve, that means the first squad to name themselves after the assets they want to use gets priority on using those assets.
- One can claim assets in a host of different ways, either by calling the squad "APC/IFV/TANK/HELI" or by directly referring to the asset you will be using, like "T‑72/BTR/Stryker" etc. Armor is however not valid as it encompasses to many vehicles.
- Specifically, when using a general definition for claiming a vehicle, this is what you claim:
- APC - All variants of the Stryker, Warrior, BTR, MT-LB/M and BRDM, as well as any future addition.
- IFV - All variants of the BMP & Bradley, as well as any future addition.
- Tank - All variants of the T-72, T-62, Abrams, Challenger & Leopard, as well as any future addition.
- Heli - All variants of the MI-8 "Hip" and UH-60M "Grouse", as well as any future addition.
- There should be no more than 2 squads claiming helicopters.
- Every vehicle that requires a crewman kit to operate requires a minimum of 2 people.