This document is used to clarify the responsibilities of our community and alliance members. Please read it and become familiar with it as its terms are retroactive and agreed upon by team and group members. We try to keep this as short as possible to make sure, that you read this carefully - as suggested.
- The creation of duplicate forum accounts is prohibited.
- Posts are to be made in the correct and relevant forums, according to the forum descriptions.
- Members should use appropriate and descriptive topic names.
- Flaming, abusing users, disrespectful behaviour, racism, rudeness, profanity, posting pornography and the use of national socialist symbols, that are restricted in Germany is prohibited.
- Members should remember this board is aimed at a general audience. Posting pornography or generally offensive text, images, links, ect. will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning, then will progress to removal from the forum. However constructive critique is allowed.
- Members should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". Meaning, users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or coloured text, etc. Similarly users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. !, . and ?) in topic titles or posts. Users consistently abusing this will be warned.
- We do not tolerate any kind of spamming. This includes postings with only a few words in it, with no kind of content in them and those, that don't support discussions in any visible way. (Exception: rule #7)
- Members are welcome to use "The General Spam Thread" for anything that would normally be considered as spam.
- Members are welcome to use "Foxxy's trolling memes" as a place to post texts, images, links, etc. that otherwise would be meant as trolling.
- The moderating, administration and other teams reserve the right to edit, remove or put on moderation queue any post at any time.
- Members are asked to take part in the discussions in the "Ban appeals" and "Reports & Requests" section only, if their post is related to the appeal in any kind. Useless comments or opinion posts will be removed.
- Members are asked to avoid double postings.
- The determination of what is meant as drama, recalling of drama, indecent, vulgar, spam, trolling etc. is up to forum moderators and managers.
- These forum rules do also apply for the private messaging and conversation system. Any abuse of it may lead to warnings and/or the suspension of private messaging or the user's account.
- Advertisement/encouragement of any illegal items/activities is, for obvious reasons, not permitted.
- Signatures may contain up to three lines of text - small and normal size - and/or one image. This image may not be more than 500 pixels wide and 125 pixels high. Remote signature images must have a consistently high availability to avoid removal. The signature size limit prevents the page loading speed from being decreased.
- The text size should be between 1 (small) and 3 (normal).Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts.
- Links in signatures are limited to a maximum of four unique pages or sites. Links in signatures are subject to the same conditions as posts.
- User defined avatars may not be larger than 192 pixels square and contain no animation. The avatar size limit prevents the page loading speed from being decreased.
- Avatars are subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, and so forth.
- Treat All PRTA members with respect and courtesy.
- Support qualitative discussions.
- Read and always follow our forum rules and stipulations..
- Do not intentionally insult any other member.
- Do not spam the shoutbox.
- Do not post any kind of pornographic material or content which is pirated.
- Do not be abusive of derogatory to any other member.
- It is forbidden to persecute members or groups within the community.
- Do not advertise or recruit for other communities or clans!
- Do not accuse individuals or parties that cannot be substantiated (photo, video, recording etc.).
- Do not create or recall any unnecessary drama.
- Arguing with team members after having received a warning will lead to an immediate additional warning and a day ban resulting from the second warning.
- Users who feel they have been unfairly warned are welcome to contact the relevant manager. If they feel you were treated badly they remove a warning.
- Any attempt to circumvent a temporary ban or other moderator action will lead to a permanent ban of your account(s). Circumvention includes re-registering or using an already registered account under a non-banned username. Other examples include changing IP addresses, using a new email account or other action that can be taken to evade moderator action to hide your identity as the owner of the sanctioned account.
Reports & Appeals
- Off-topic posts are prohibited.
- Posts which add no new information are prohibited.
- Discussion of the issue is to take place elsewhere.
- The OP may request an update on the progress of the report/appeal at any time.
- Recorded information about the incident being reported that has not yet been posted.
- Information about individual observations of the incident reported (ie, if three people see the same thing then that's three pieces of information - one from the perspective of each observer).
- Notifications/updates about the handling of the report from relevant contributors/managers.
- Information from alternate sources (including but not limited to: other communities' forums; social media; streaming platforms; individual recordings of BR footage).
- Links to related reports which have not yet been posted.
- "xyz did the same thing yesterday, too" - that's a separate incident to be reported independently.
- Commentary not directly connected to the Report, which is used to troll, derail thread or to make the Report unnecessary longer than it should be.
- Any opinions related to the issue by anyone - we have contributor & discussion forums for that.
- Any speculation by anyone - we have contributor & discussion forums for that.
PRTA Forum Membership Agreement
Whilst the PRTA team (in the following "we") attempt to edit or remove any messages containing inappropriate, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, slanderous, or threatening material that could be considered invasive of a persons privacy, or which otherwise violate any kind of law, it is impossible for us to review every message posted on this discussion system. For this reason you acknowledge that all messages posted on this discussion system express the views and opinions of the original message author and not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Therefore we take no responsibility and cannot be held liable for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy and completeness of every message. By registering on this discussion system you agree that you will not post any material which is knowingly false, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, harassing, sexually orientated, threatening or invasive of a person's privacy, or any other material which may violate any applicable laws. Failure to comply with these rules may result in the termination of your account, account suspension, or permanent ban of access to these forums. Your IP Address is recorded with each post you make on this discussion system, while the registration process and is retrievable by the forum staff if need-be. We use both session and persistent cookies, to make sure that you can login safely to our website and use it. You agree that we have the ability and right to remove, edit, or lock any account or message at any time should it be seen fit. You also agree that any information you enter on this discussion system is stored in a database, and that "cookies" are stored on your computer to save your login information. Any information you provide on these forums will not be disclosed to any third party on any time, although the staff cannot be held liable for any hacking attempt in which your data is compromised.By continuing with the sign up process you agree to the above rules and any others that the Administrator specifies.