This agreement was written in English. To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.
Date of Last Revision: June 06, 2015.
- By accessing this web site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to access the materials (information or software) on PRTA's web site
and forum for personal, non-commercial use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer
of title, and under this license you may not:
- • modify or copy the materials;
- • use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) not previously approved by the Head of PRTA or the owner of the respective copyrighted work;
- • attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on PRTA's web site;
- • remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from any materials;
- • transfer any materials to another person or "mirror" any materials on any other server;
- • post unauthorized commercial communications, such as spam or other advertisements for commercial or noncommercial services, including those which compete with PRTA;
- • collect users' content or information, or otherwise access PRTA's website or forum, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission;
- • upload viruses or other malicious code;
- • bully, intimidate, or harass any user;
- • use PRTA's website or forum to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory;
- • do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of this website or forum, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other functionality; or
- • facilitate or encourage any violations of this Agreement or our policies.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by PRTA at any time for cause. Upon terminating your access or viewing PRTA's website or forum, or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
PURCHASING ACCESS TO GOODS, SERVICES, OR INTANGIBLES FROM PRTA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RESERVED SLOTS, WILL REQUIRE AGREEMENT TO ADDITIONAL TERMS ACCOMPANYING THE PURCHASE.
- Permission is granted to access the materials (information or software) on PRTA's web site and forum for personal, non-commercial use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- The materials on PRTA's website and forum, including goods, services, intangibles, or access thereto are provided "as-is". PRTA makes no warranties, express or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, PRTA does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or forum or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- In no event shall PRTA or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on PRTA's website or forum, even if PRTA or a PRTA authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you. In these cases, relevant local law will apply.
Revisions and Errata
- The materials appearing on PRTA's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. PRTA does not warrant that any of the material on its website or forum is accurate, complete, or current. PRTA may make changes to the materials contained on its website or forum at any time without notice. PRTA does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials. Under no circumstances should you rely on information, materials, or services found on PRTA's website or forum when damage to finance, health, or legal status could be at stake. Nothing found on PRTA's website or forum is to be construed as legal advice, financial advice, or guarantees of future services or benefits.
- PRTA has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by PRTA of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any claim relating to PRTA's web site shall be governed by the laws of the European Union.
- If a clause of this agreement is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other clauses of this agreement will continue in effect.
- Any oral agreements or statements made which contradict these terms are not binding on PRTA or its members.