1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. New server, new games and donation drive. Read more here.

YOU NEED BETTER ADMINS. ( on prta )

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Cpt.Mario, May 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THOT

Squad Name:
    MEME Squad
    PR:BF2 Name:
    CPT.MARIO
    First of all, I have been kicked/ban or whatver few min ago for no particular reason. I spawned in main, some dude was shouting " this guy teamswitched, shoot the traitor ", everyone started to shoot, and I was like yeaaa kill the traitor! ( dood already teamswitched so he was already dead ) ... ONE OF YOUR ADMINS!!!!! Screamed like some psychotic person " STOP SHOOTING IN THE MAIN " ( be advised i didn't fire a single shot in main ) and I got banned? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! In my opinion, his admin rights should be taken away. So yea.. Get better admins.
  2. Joined:
    Jul 27, 2015
    ArkUTD
    If you said that the person should be killed then your just as much in the wrong as the people who killed that person.

It's not the admins fault that you decided to shout out, making it seem like you wanted to kill him. Thus the admin took action.
  3. Joined:
    Sep 6, 2015
    Currently in training for the Royal Dutch Army
    Squad Name:
    Sgt. Hudson
    Sgt.Hudson
    As the formal response from the administration team, I would like to continue this conversation on TS (Feel free to record if you think you need too) that way I can personally help resolve this issue, as this is clearly not the way we wish to run things that said my fellow admin although harsh, does have a point teamkilling someone or inciting others to do so is just as much of an issue.

Now I will be online tommorow from 1300 PRT too 1500PRT. And I would like to see you during this period on TS.
    ( ts.prta.co )

-Hudson PR Senior Administrator.
  4. Joined:
    Nov 20, 2011
    Discord:
    Rivers#5607
    Squad Name:
    K_Rivers
    K_Rivers
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.